World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Dueling Joke Shop

Go down 
+20
Silver
Rarikou
Red
Lupe
Nour Force
Al-Bhed
Neku Sakuraba
Unknown
AsianShadow
Fish
Leo
mido9
Katarina
rjuto
BatMan
DigiDigi
7h3 J0|{3r
Dragonclaw
Kimo Force
Minako
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Here at World Dueling Academy we all enjoy a good laugh (except Joker). As such, I've been inspired by our nutty staff members to collect a couple of our favorite toys as well as create a few of my own. These "toys" are for sale if the price is right. Use them with care though.
These jokes can only be performed by admins so it might take a while. When purchasing, send the details in a private message to an admin.

Mina's ROWNED
If you shell out 2 JC for everyday (Max 3 days), I'll change somebodies avatar. Just give me the picture you want and I'll force them to wear it with a smile. You know the avatar rules so know I won't break them. PM the pic to me if you like so it's a surprise, but post you're buying it here and that you'll pm me the details. State the JC amount and who it is in the post so they know how long it's going to last.

Fish' Troll Zapper!
Changing a face not good enough for you? For a mere 1 JC per day (Max 7 days) Fish will transform somebody into the 'Forbidden Troll" they never knew they were. This means they will get a custom rank, title, and a pink profile.

Kimo's Artistic Talent.
Ranks, titles, and avatars just not doing it for you. Fair enough. Kimo's got you covered. For 2 JC per day, you can have a signature placed into someone's profile. PM the details for a surprise. You have to give us the tag.

The Joker's Pie Shooter
For 1 JC, give a member a Pie-faced avatar for the laughs. However, they can still wipe it off, so use wisely. Also, it's cheap. Note that you may not be on when it happens if an admin isn't on at the time. Plus, inactive people can't wipe the pie off so it'll last longer for them. I recommend using this when an admin is on to do this right away.

Al-bhed's Tag Mag
If you are willing to pay 2 JC, Al will tag someone's signature. It'll last as long at it takes them to notice it's there. If they are smart or cleaver, it might not last long. This means I will add text to a signature. I suggest black if you want it to last longer. You may PM me for this to be a secret as to whom you're tagging and what it says, with the color info included too.

Kitouski's Genderbender Raygun
For a measly 1 JC, Kitouski will zap a member of your choice with his alien raygun instantly, switching their profile gender. They can change it back at will, but if you PM me the target, they might not notice right away.

Rjuto's Card Swapper
This slight of hand trick will change the favorite card of the person you choose. Just tell me who and what and I'll change it to whatever you wish. However, they can just change it right back once they notice. This will cost 1 JC.

Mina's Nail Polish Remover
My specially-made nail polish remover can eat through anything, especially our joke devices' effects. It'll cost you 4 JC plus the cost of the joke that was used on you however. Keep in mind that the first three jokes are the only ones you can't remove yourself. If the effect has already been in effect for a few days, it'll come at a discount. This will also keep you immune form the first three effects for a week.

Dr. Chuckles' Magical Cologne (OUT OF STOCK)
Dislike the joke shop and all the chaos that it can cause for you and your precious profile? No problem this is a free item that will prevent your profile from ever being affected by the joke shop. However it will lock you out of the joke shop forever. This item emits a horrible scent that only us young kids can smell, and we will refuse to serve you.

DigiDigi's Tomato Syrup
Feel bad about your choice to buy a magical cologne? DigiDigi can brew up some Tomato Syrup to drive away that hideous smell, ridding you of all its effects. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. It'll cost 4 JC for the hammer to come out though. This will cost you 20 JC if you purchased a magical ward while one of the first three jokes were in effect.

Cologne List
Joker
MJ-R
Zaber
Turles
Rarikou

You can check your Joke Credit status here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3195-achievement-levels-paths
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 am

Minako wrote:
buying the nail polish remover. kaithanksbai

^ read the details of this item and you'll understand why.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 am

Oh, okay. Sorry. Delay the effects till... whenever it wears off for you
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 am

I will rown DragonClaw:
Day 1:
Spoiler:
Day 2:
Spoiler:

Day 3:
Spoiler:
Total: 300 WC
Edit Nvm,I am good and declining this order

Last edited by AsianShadow on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 am

Minako's shield of joke defense has expired.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

Okay yeah the rownings are good to go?
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 am

Yes they are,just pester wait on an admin to apply the effects.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 am

Fish' rown has taken effect starting from this day.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 am

buying the nail polish remover. kaithanksbai
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

anon joke on anon by anon -50 credits from anon
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am

Using my own toy on Fish. -100.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 am

I'll buy Mina's Rowned on Unknown:
Day 1:
Spoiler:

Day 2:
Spoiler:
Day 3:
Spoiler:
Total: 300 WC
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm finally be trolled! Hooray! I took that better than you expected huh? :P
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 pm

No,I imagined you would say that,but I thought you wouldve said it even more cheerful like:
"Yay! Im finally getting trolled yay! *looks at AsianShadow* Thank you sooo much! *Skips away* AsianShadow: :scratch: Um...."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm sorry it's been a long day and I'm tired. That's all the joy I can muster up for now. Now shut up and stop getting off-topic. :P
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

So,you mess with my teamates AS?,well,i have some credits unused,so i might spend some here:
I want a Fish' Troll Zapper! (3 days) On AsianShadow
also a Joker's Pie Shooter to AsianShadow too
have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 am

Rowned Mina for a day. Come at me, bro.
- 100 WC for Kimo.
I'll get down to the last two other requests, just a sec.
EDIT: Done everything but the Pie shooter for Neku. Mina and Joker have access to those, not me.
EDIT 2: Rowned Al-bhed for a day.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Why was I given back my rowned pic even though my rowning was only for a day on august 17? Should I buy the nail polish remover? What is the charge for 0 days of rowning left?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Maybe you should just change your avatar? o3o
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Noes, it's still summer, let me enjoy the summer a bit more
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

I mean change your avatar back from the rowned thing to your normal thing
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I did, and the admin bullies changed it back...
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Why was I given back my rowned pic even though my rowning was only for a day on august 17? Should I buy the nail polish remover? What is the charge for 0 days of rowning left?

Only twelve hours passed. I posted that last Wednesday, but edited it this morning to rown you.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 pm

I can't see the time of edit to verify, post says 17th and today is the 19th. Anyways, to be done with it, buying the nail polish thingy for one day or two days or however many days it is.
-300 credits from Al-Bhed and that settles it (removed them myself)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Rowning mina, 3 days, with this
Spoiler:
for chat reasons
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Is that meant to be a broken image?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Dueling Joke Shop
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next