World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Downtown

Go down 
+9
Minako
Neku Sakuraba
Dragonclaw
Al-Bhed
SymphonicHero
raye
RD
The Cynical Duelist
7h3 J0|{3r
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the Downtown area of dominio city you can normally find many varities of shops and stalls selling a wide varitey of different things, it is the closest area for most middle class residents of dominio city to shop at.

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 Downtown-from-the-rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Even if it's a mental state that caused him to be like that how do you recon his body will survive without food and water you rocket scientist... You don't just put coma patients in a bed and hope they wake up, there is a treatment you follow in the meanwhile... Well, I guess the newest addition of the Assassin's Creed cast will figure it out sooner or later but he left before I could ask him about anything... That being said I did disregard what he said as well... I guess I'd better start looking for information on my own...
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 am

Juno walked through the downtown district of Dominio city with a yo-yo in hand while listening to his mp3 player. Having no skill at all he only did the basic spin while singing way to loudly for his own good. "We're standing on the rooftops. Everybody scream your heart out!"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 am

(huge wall'o'text got in spoiler for people's safety)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 am

Jack mysteriously appeared in Downtown. Obviously Markus Taint sent him to take down some duelists. As Jack was walking he was searching for his target.

''Eh...where is that guy? Markus really missed to set me at the man's location. Pfft.'' Jack mumbled angrily and walked on. After about 5 minutes or so,he noticed his target,Juno Minato. Obviously that guy had no idea what was going on,which was a perfect target as he might not show significant resistance. Jack yelled across the street.

''Hey,you! The Shadow Realm is calling you,and today is your lucky day. I am giving you a one-way ticket to it,and you can enjoy being there in your eternal vacation,after I'm finished with you in a duel.'' Jack yelled to the man with an evil smile,like his blood was jumping for joy to destroy this man.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 am

Despite the deranged man screaming at him from just across the street, Juno failed to hear him thanks to his headphones. He went along his way minding his own business while singing along to his music. "My father yells, Whatcha gonna do with your life? Oh Daddy dear, you know your still number one. But girls they wanna have fun. Oh girls, just wanna have"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 am

''What,he ignored me? Idiot.'' Jack mumbled with a pissed off look on his face. ''How impolite of him. He won't be ignoring me for to long...''

As soon as Jack caught up to him,he pulled out his headphones. ''Hey you! You do know its rude to ignore a person that's talking to you,isn't it?'' Jack said to him in anger. ''Are you gonna skip around and listen to your music or duel me now?''
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 am

"Oh I'm sorry...I didn't hear you." Juno took his headphones back from the stranger and he placed them around his neck. They were plenty loud for both of the boys to hear Cyndi Lauper's girls just want to have fun perfectly. Which would explain why he didn't answer before. "So...do I know you or something. Cause I'm pretty sure I've never met you." Juno pulled a pair of suckers out of his pocket. After unwrapping one of them, he held the other up for the stranger. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 am

''What is wrong with you? You are facing your own demise...and I don't see anyone around to save you,and you offer me candy?'' Jack talks back annoyed.

''Come on,are you gonna duel me,wait for someone to walk by and save you,or just try to run away like a little girl? Whatever you choose,you won't be saved...the Shadow Realm is eager to meet you...hehehehe.'' Jack prepared his duel disk,remembering Markus' orders *''If someone else shows up,just lift your Rod,and I will bring you back''*

''So,what will it be,brave warrior?''
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 am

Juno simply shrugged and put the sucker back into his pocket. He then put the one he got for himself in his mouth. "I don't know who you are but you are very rude. I mean seriously. You're not only loud but you insist on barking things at me without even introducing yourself. Now you challenge me to a duel while going on and on about my demise?"

Juno undid his duel disk from his belt and he placed it onto his arm. "I really don't get you but if you want a duel then you got it." As Juno put the yoyo away and as his duel disk activated the music from his headphones changed to yeah yeah yeah by new politics making him smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 am

Core was running around town, jumping on rooftops (Like what Ezio would do..). Suddenly, he saw Jack and a new guy. The new guy did look like a duelist though. "Hey Jac-" Core saw the staff. "Oh no..."
Core jumped off the roof. "Jack, tell me your not possessed too..."
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 am

''Jack? The Jack you know is gone...'' Jack said to Core,then thought to himself. ''Bah,reinforcements? They can't fight like men...I guess I have to obey my masters orders.''

''Sorry guys,2 versus 1 is not fair. I recommend you stick together,or I will come back for you.'' Jack warned the guys,with a maniac smile on his face,directed to Core.

Jack raises his Rod,waiting for Markus to beam him out,then,in a flash,he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

Juno was slightly unnerved by the psychotic man disappearing after challenging him out of nowhere. After only a moment he regained his composure and he looked to the new arrival for answers. "Okay who the hell was that, how did he disappear and why is he after me?' Juno asked to much from the man he didn't eve know and he knew it but he couldn't help it after all of the weird things that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 am

"CORE"
Sentan rushed out of nowhere.
"whats been happening ive been searching for more pepole but i cant find any, plsu i havent see anyone with a item yet, i need some help here man"

Sentan noticed the new guy.

"hey what your name? have you seen any items ? i want to know everything you do so i can help"

sentan was sweating from the sheer running he had done. All around town he couldnt find one item. he knew a item would have to find him unless core of the new guy said something.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 am

Core turned to him, "Ok, im not going to be rude or mean, or anything. Domino City is in danger. Mr. Markus Taint, had a new Millennium Item, called the Millennium Goblet. First, he set up a tournament to round up all duelists in the city. After the winner was announced, things got freaky. He revealed his plan to everyone there, and used the Goblet to get the other 7 Items. With that, he sent the items to 6 duelists. The 6 duelists turned evil, and are starting shadow games everywhere, If you do lose a shadow game, you will be lost in the Shadow Realm, until the duelist that beat you it defeated."
Core looked at the new duelist, "My name is Core, Core Sabersworn. A couple of duelists (including me) banded up to fight, but right now. We are losing. We've had major causualties. Hunter, Zero, and Abyius Taint himself. With only Me and Sentan here, we need as much help as we can." Core was signaling the new duelist to fight with him. "So, will you help fight?"
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 am

"I'm Minato...Juno Minato. You can call me Juno or Mina. Thanks for the...bizarre story but I'll pass. I think I can handle myself considering the weirdo ran away as quickly as he appeared. I think I'm better off avoiding this craziness if I can help it." Juno took his duel disk off and he placed it back onto his belt. "I'll be seeing you around I guess.: He pulled his yo-yo back out and he played with it as he left the other two duelists.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 am

"Juno, to tell you the truth. You have no choice. 7 Duelists are going to be chasing after you, each. Extremely skilled. Well, just take care, we can't help it if someone dies, again." Core looked at Sentan, "I guess we should head back to base now?"
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 am

"yea i guess so, but first thing tommorow we go to look for items."

Sentan walked with core back to base to set up a plan and have a nice little nap. Tommorow was gonna be a long day and it seemed it was up to him and core , uness they could find some over duelists.

Downtown >>>>>> the slums
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:15 am

"Sentan, you can go to base. I need to go do something." Core waved to Sentan. He climbed up on top of a building and starting doing the usual.
"Ok, time to check up on Domino City. I'll go look around, somewhere."
(Downtown -> ???)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 am

I've been in Juno Minato's house for a while. His mother did treat some superficial damage I had and I rested a bit to recover. Meanwhile I carefully and thoroughly explained Juno Minato the situation:

"Big Taint made a tournament as you know and I attented it, I player 3 turns in a duel and after I became champion he showed a golden thingy which made 7 other golden thingies which traveled through purple light tubes to people to take control of their minds and use them and the golden thingies to take over the world. I found one of them who beat a kid then I searched with Tim, then she found me, then I beat her, then she fell asleep, then Tim punched me, then I forgot my father's face and all my financial debts along with my home then I bumped into you."

Success, Juno Minato seems to understand.

"So, do you feel like having really fun duels to the death for justice, freedom, kindness and other gallant reasons? Best dueling excitement you ever had and a sense of accomplishment await! Well, I'll be going back regardless but... hmm... I have an idea, do you happen to have any old Machina Mayhem structure decks I can borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 am

"Well...no I don't feel like dueling to the death. Unfortunately if what you're saying is true, then I doubt I have much of a choice. The first thing that happened to me when I left my house was some crazy kid with one of those items you told me about challenging me to a duel. I didn't know him but he certainly seemed to know me." Al's story sounded completely ridiculous but after seeing said kid vanish in front of him, then another kid appearing out of thin air with a similar object, he couldn't help but think he should believe him.

"Oh, actually I have them in that card box next to my bed. Some of the cards are in the orange sleeves inside. The rest of them are mixed in with my spare cards. I try to keep the better ones in there. Well the better non holos and the decks I'm working on. I bought 3 of them to make a machina deck but haven't messed with them much. If you need them, then feel free to use them. I don't think I'll be using them anytime soon so it's best that someone makes use out of them. If you're can't find what you're looking for then check the binders on the desk for holos. I don't have everything but I have enough...but I'm just lending them to you for now. I can't really afford to go buy new ones. I really wouldn't offer for you to use them but considering the situation....I feel it's better if I do."
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:07 am

"Of course I'll return them, I'll replace the ones in the deck to return them as soon as possible, I couldn't really ask to get any more indebted than I am now."
Thankfully I've used Machina for a very long time so I can make the deck in a flash even with the limited resources of the structure deck and some staple cards I have in my backpack. Once we were ready we went to take the bus back to the city center, where the shadow games last occured, to find leads.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Hunter now hardly a block from his aunts house and the city center boarder continues riding and pulls into the driveway. Hunter walks into his aunts house and changes his clothes. His black and white jacket to a Grey and blue one. His pants from white to black. His shirt from black to white while shoes remained the same. Hunter walks out and see's his aunt passed out in the living room.

"Must of been a long day for you too."

Hunter walks into the kitchen and loads food into his hidden messenger bag. He begins to look through the draws for the keys to his original motorcycle in the garage and the keys to the garage.

"Man this is still along battle. maybe if i try something it'd make dueling easier.... nah maybe when we're not trying to get killed then i'll do that"

Hunter finds the keys and opens the door to the garage and inside sat his motorcycle under a dust cover. Hunter uncovers it open the garage door with the garage door opener and walks out his motorcycle. Hunter sits out side tuning it and the other motorcycle from the dumpster when out of no where a taxi pulls up next to where he is and out came...... Core!
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Core was in his taxi. Watching the windows outside. Suddenly, he passed by a house. The garage opened. He saw Hunter inside. "Wait, its Hunter!" Core yelled at the taxi driver, "Stop here!" Core handed the driver 10$ and ran out. "Keep the change!!" He ran into the garage.
Core went into the garage. He looked at Hunter. "Man, you look like you been through alot." Core glances around. "Soooo, is this where you live?" He spots two motorcycles. "Woaahh, nice... Where'd you get them?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

"What's up Core? And man due you look like you could use some fresh clothes and a shower... come on come in side."

Hunter wheels both motorcycles into the garage and brings Core inside.

"To answer you're question of where i got them one was by a dumpster out side of the hospital it was so bad i had to make parts out of old pipes and stuff. As for the other I owned it i just didn't use it. and yes this is my aunt's place my parents are a few blocks over but come on there' no fun there."

Hunter walks into his room grabs some new cloths that were hanging in his closet never touched and gave them to Core.

"The shower is at the end of the hall enjoy! I'll be back in the garage if you need me."

Hunter leaves Core and head back to fix the dumpster motorcycle and make it run better.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Core walked into the house. "Nice place, so this IS your aunt's house." Core looked to the right, and saw a woman, sleeping on a couch. "Im not going to say anything.." Hunter gave Core some clothes, and showed him where the shower is.
Core walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it. Wait a second, wheres the soap? ... I think i'll just look in here, for a soap bar in a box, that hasn't been used.. He opened a cabinet and spotted a box with one. Yippie! He picked up the box, took the bar out, and threw the box away. He walked into the shower. *Censored moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Downtown
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next