World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you actually play Yugioh?

Go down 
+2
mido9
Fish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

How do you actually play Yugioh? Empty
PostSubject: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm

How? HOW?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A YUGIOH SITE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY YUGIOH?!

Go watch the demo.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/demo.html

This will explain most/all of what you need to know to duel. Thanks Konami!

And FYI, XYZ monsters (which weren't existant when this video was created) work a little bit like Synchro monsters.
You need two (or three, depending on the XYZ monster's conditions) monsters with the same level. You then overlay both of these monsters and summon the XYZ on top. It's classed as a special summon, and the XYZ materials are treated as not on the field.

There ya go, YGO newbies. Now, where's that sticky button...
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

My sis didnt care for the tutorial at all,tried showing her,she said she didnt want a long annoying tutorial and just wanted to duel.

Though sticky would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

If people don't wanna learn then they don't wanna play. xD
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 am

-_____- *facepalm* You have to walk beginners through baby steps with a sense of empathy in order for you to understand how fast or how slow you need to go.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:24 am

I don't really understand how somebody would want to do something but then not have the patience to try to understand how you do it, is all.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 am

...That does it. Really? REALLY? People are this F****** stupid that that they need to be SHOWN how to play the F****** game? It's called reading the F****** rulebook you F****** D*********. How f****** hard can it be to f****** open up a f****** rulebook and read the f****** thing? Seriously, it's not f****** rocket science. Learning the game by watching the f****** anime is not a valid f****** substitute for reading the f****** book.

I have to censor my post because it pisses me off so damn much.
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:45 am

i will make this comment short
now onto the comment made short
XD
there you go not taking up mutch mind power is it now?
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 am

inb4 joker lock and 1 strike to krobra's name.

she played tag force before kro,she knows what she's doing..
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 am

So you're saying this is the first time you guys have seen this? Wow, I saw this a HUMONGOUS while ago!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 am

The actual ruling book is in a very easy place to find and I'm sure if anybody asked a staff member they'd be more than happy to fetch you a link. I posted this because yeah, I wasn't aware of it, and I think that a video is more entertaining and therefore better to learn from than reading a black and white page. Just thought it would help. Now stop spamming my topic. And can an admin sticky this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you actually play Yugioh?   How do you actually play Yugioh? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you actually play Yugioh?
Page 1 of 1