World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Super Power Game

Go down 
+32
Red
flush^
Lucci
Lupe
Silver
Katarina
SymphonicHero
Alec
Gokudera
Eheroduelist1
Dragonclaw
Fish
Kimo Force
Gusto Emissary
Scar
paradox158
xX-Saberboy
RCbobo
Minako
Unknown
RD
DigiDigi
Al-Bhed
mido9
Nour Force
Bakura Normal
Destined777
J.J. Knight
Mageta
T.J
raye
Kitouski
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

The Super Power Game - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Bugged Digi about it, said the game is alright)

Time for the super power game, were you get your very own super power that counters the last poster. Pretty self explanatory. The each post should go a little something like this;

Post1: My super power is the ability to fly. D:<
Post2: My super power is the ability to hurl bolts of lightning. I STRIKE YOU DOWN!
Post3: My super power is to be a stretching rubber man. I punch you out and your lightning has no effect on me. :3

And so on and so forth. Please don't purposely try to god-mod in this game and try to purposely completely stump the next poster. Without farther ado;

I want my super power to be technopathy, the ability to control electronics without touching or operating them.

DO NOT GOD MODE. NEXT TIME ANYONE DOES THAT THE GAME IS LOCKED AND WHOEVER WAS INVOLVED GETS STRIKED FOR SPAM.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 pm

I cannot be normal summoned or set. I cannot be special summoned except by sacrificing 178 lawyers anywhere within the area of Tierra del Fuego during the second day of easter.
Still, I did happen to notice this one, and since I am sick and tired of telling people to not do things like that, next time it happens I lock this personally. As I do have that superpower.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 pm

i have the power to cut internet from the world non of u can post
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Fish wrote:
My power is to steal Al's powers and tell you to stop using over-the-top powers, red, or the lock trumpet is gonna get put to work :o
My super power is to become the internet, I become the internet and make the internet work for all of us!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 am

Topic locked.
I was thinking of banning both of you, bloo for completely shitting all over what I said about this game, and nour because even though your intentions may not have been bad, you still spammed and fail mini-mod'ed while at it.
Instead both of you get a very specific warning:
Next time you do anything even resembling spamming, either of you, you are getting a ban.

Also 24 hours ban on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Power Game   The Super Power Game - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Power Game
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9