World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing game

Go down 
+14
IronicTrout
J.J. Knight
rjuto
raye
DigiDigi
Unknown
Ness
Kimo Force
Katarina
Bakura Normal
Lupe
Fish
Nour Force
Minako
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

The point of this game is simple. You share something that others don't know about you. It could be as simple as a favorite food or something deeper. Of course this is not a discussion topic so don't derail this topic. If you want to discuss something in this topic then use pms or the chat. When you post, comment on the post above your post then post about yourself.

For example. I post that I like pies.
nour posts: I like pies too. Especially chocolate pie. I hate baths.
psycho posts: I have baths too. God so annoying. I hate those damn wind-up decks.

You can quote multiple people if you want and answer more than one but be sure to get the one above you too. Also please separate your reply to them and your personal sharing for easy reading please.

I'll go first. I was born Feb, 6 1988. I'm 23 years old despite what my profile says for those of you that don't know that. I'm Aquarius and I love the water. Rain, the element, everything. I'm fascinated with it because I know I'm Aquarius and it has to do with water. Point and case, I tend to carry only water pokemon on me in pokemon games if I can. I'm OG so I don't like most new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Yay he used me as an example for pie!
---
I've never tried a Taco.. Not even a Taco bell.. Shame on me..
When I first joined I thought all 3 ; Kimo Force, bakura normal, AND YOU MINAKO were girls.
Oh, how hard I failed.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Eh?
Oh, uh, I'm aqua-phobic. Scared of water.
No joke. I really am.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm only scared of water when I'm having a hot tub when I suddenly hear weird noises. e.e I hate sharks, tbh the truth about me is that whenever I grow up the more dull and boring I become, I grew to an extent by just talking to people they get pissed at me. True story.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Spam @ nour: we all thought mina was a girl at on point (sorry mina bird it's true with all those avi's xD)

On topic:

I love snakes =3 all types , on my 9th birthday I got a usuall cornsnake . But I whent abroad for my 12th and ended up getting a African rock python =3 then I got a Californian kong snake.

So 3 snakes right now =3

Oh and also I hate spiders .-. Any come in my house they see the bottom part of my shoe.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 am

i hate meta decks and top tier decks, i also hate spiders and heavy storm
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 am

I love spiders, and when I used to be younger, I used to fear dogs. Now the puppies are afraid of me. *Evil grin*

I've never really had a date before, and I don't plan on getting one at the moment. I find it easy to speak to girls though since a lot are quite open about themselves, but I don't get any perverted thoughts. I would also take a stand and help shout out for women rights if it ever happened.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 am

I like spiders too and play with random ones I find sometimes. I use to be scared of dogs too because one chased me when I was younger. It took me a while to get over it.

Minako Aino aka Sailor Venus is where I get my name from. Most of you know that but did you know that when I was little I could never remember her name or her pretty much at all? My favorite scout was Makoto (Lita) and I made up a nickname (Juno) when I was crushing on her. It eventually lead to me putting JJJ for scores on games. (Juno Jay Jupiter) Juno being something I made up (not even knowing it was a name at the time.) Jupiter being obvious and Jay being made later because of Homer J. Simpson. :p

I also crushed real heavily on Kinomoto when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Ness
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ness

Waifu : ness002

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 am

A dog attacked me when i was 2, and it took a whole chunk out of my left cheek. i had to have Cheek Surgery after that. i LOOOOOOVE Wind-up Decks, they are so Boooooosssssss
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/ness0002
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 am

I had a friend who had a dog that ran away and I was sorry for him. But then he stole 2,000 dollars in cash and about 6,000 dollars worth of jewelry from my family. I don't feel sorry for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 am

This topic is now about dogs. Speaking of which, that reminds me of a few more details I have to share.
--
I don't like animals. Maybe a type of bird or a small young kitten.. But no more than that :l
I don't like insects/bugs either. Any bugs are usually stepped on or slammed with a comic book that mido owns.
--
I'm 12. I have a feeling I'll like dogs when I reach like 15.
--
Stupid as it seems though sometimes I trap an ant in a plastic see-through cup and leave them like that... >:3
--
Dogs don't make me comfortable. For example, I was once going down the elevator when a guy with a dog made me stop; he ordered the elevator so he can ride. I noticed his dog and quickly said "Take the next one!" as I closed the elevator door.
--
Yep, mido has tons of comics, now you know he's a nerd!
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am

99nour wrote:
now you know he's a nerd!

Thanks for the reminder Captain obvious.

I sometimes love dogs, I was at the vet with my cats when I got bored and sat down next to two people, one Chinese Foreign guy and the other an Arabian. They sat down talking and then the Arabian showed his two cats, one looked like Garfield the other was black cat, bad luck indeed. Then the Chinese guy let go of his Fluffy-Haired Light Yellow colored Dog and the dog was the shy one, the Cat was chasing after the dog, I lolmao'd at them.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 am

I'm 16, has trust issues because of bad relationships; despite all the criticism, trolling, and ban-control I do to you guys, I truly do treat you like family. I was abused during my childhood and my family is full of drunks (mom's side, dad, dad's side, except for my mom she's a saint.) My school life is filled with TMI drama and I don't tell alot of you guys about my own troubles because I find this place to be another home to me. So despite all the troubles I have in my life, I try my best to keep it out of here. Explaining why I always seem happy and how I'm pretty mature for my age.

Aside from the negativity, I love Mexican food because I grew up with it. I'd say my favorite entree is probably Carne Asada Fries, which I occasionally get on special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 am

Since I told two of you earlier and you were like LOLWAT NOWAI, I'm bi.
That means I like both boys and girls. xD

I don't like spicy food, but I love almost all sorts of oriental food. Especially chinese and Japanese food. In fact, in Japan, there are street vendors sellign things. One street vendor sold squid balls, which is basically a chunk of squid in a ball of fried dough. I didn't like the dough much because it was really greasy, so I just took out the squid and ate it on its own.
It's like octopus; really chewy.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:23 am

I hate chinese food and it has made my sick in past experiences.
I dont liek to swim in lakes since my dad always teased me about a 3 ft long fish in there which scared me to death and have become frighten of lakes and ever swimming in them ever again. I do believe in ghost cuz i think there is on living with me in my house and plus i watch ghost adventures(yes it is real not reality)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:24 am

I'm Chinese and my grandma sometimes makes me fish balls (like the squid balls Fish described but with fish and it isn't fried) and that brings me to my next point....I dislike fish unless it's sushi or canned.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 am

I dislike fish unless it's suchi or canned, specially Staff Fishes. I hate myself.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 am

I've never eaten Pumpkin, Rabbit or butternut squash in my life?
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 am

I like Mexican food too actually but rarely get to eat it.

One thing I can't stand at all is downers. People that just bitch, complain, and talk about how bad they have it all the time. I grew up poor, my parents split up when I was young, had some things happen to me that I don't want to share at all. I had a pretty messed up childhood but I don't go around saying that because it wasn't my parents fault what happened and my mom busted her ass to provide for me. I've learned that many people have had messed up things happen to them but they get over it by picking themselves up and go. That's probably why I can't stand people complaining. I've known people with real problems but they got over and moved on while other people cry "oh me" their whole lives. I don't get why they want to just feel bad for themselves all the time.

I love people that have upbeat attitudes, are goofy, or just happy go lucky because of this.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:52 am

So, onto foods!
--
I haven't tried Mexican food, I don't enjoy spicy foods, I haven't actually tried many kinds of foods. For example I haven't tried Chinese food but I'm looking forward to it someday. I don't eat seafood unless it's shrimp, any kind, I love shrimp. That's pretty much the only thing related to water I ate. My dad told me that he tried Sushi, and it's plain/dry. My dad and I like have the same taste because I'm from his side of the family. And also, I've never actually tried a pumpkin. And I'm not looking forward to trying it.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 am

Chinese food is very good imo and I love it. I also love seafood. By that I mean crab, lobster, shrimp, I do like raw oysters. However I don't like fish. I'll eat it if cooked and don't hate it but I don't care for the taste. I don't get what you guys mean by trying pumpkin. They only pumpkin I've ever eaten is pumpkin pie which is delicious especially the way my grandma makes it. You guys have no idea what you're missing.

I care for most of you guys even if I bitch at you guys a lot. Which is why I try not to ban or punish to much. I don't tolerate new people coming in here and fucking with my wda family though. Which is why most permabans have been given to people you guys don't know or barely know. Nobody messes with my family.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 am

Might as well give it a try.

I was born on Feb. 22nd, 1990, which happened to be on my Great Grandpa John's birthday, in Seattle, Washington. I name is Joshua John Tyler [insert last name here]. My mother gave me the name Joshua because it means "Salvation" and I "saved" her life, John for my grandpa John and her oldest brother John (who passed away when I was seven), and Tyler simply because she liked the name Tyler and thought she'd never have kids again (she had 5 more). When I was four, I was struck in the head with a frying pan and suffered brain damage (mostly with speech and coordination). We lived in poverty for two years, which consisted of living on a camp site before moving to Fairview in Montana. Because of my head injury, my peers saw me as a weirdo and alienated me and my teachers saw me as damaged, so they put me in special ed. When I showed signs of recovery (decrease in slurring words and better coordination), the teachers purposely taught me incorrectly to ensure that I stayed in special ed for funding.

I suffered several back injuries while I was going up; the most serious was a helmet to the spine. I now have two herniated disks in my lumbar, a two in curve to the left, and compressed disks from my tailbone all the way to my neck. When I was 15, I fell off a roof and landed on the back of my head, screwing up my back and neck even more. When I was 17, I suffered a two inch rotator cuff tear in my shoulder and severe muscle damage in my right shoulder, the damage extending all the way to my spine. I've had several head injuries, one of which exposed my cranium. These are just my most severe injuries.

From ages 13-15, I was legitimately insane. I heard voices, hallucinated, all that good stuff. My life was saved by Monique Vasquez, who prevented me from committing murder/suicide when I was 15. After that, I slowly recovered. Went to therapy, all that good stuff. It was also because of Monique when I began to write. I wrote fan fiction and short stories before eventually starting The Ripper Case Series. I've published only the first book of the series so far and currently working on the second.

I've been in several relationships, though none of them ended pleasantly. I only had one relationship in real life, which ended after only 18 hours. The rest have been online. I've been cheated on, left for someone else, and other yummy stuff. I recently went to see my now ex in Colorado, which she dumped me that day and told me to never see her again. I spent the next week by myself without money and food until I could go home.

I love anime, writing, and reading books. I have a fear of bees (I was stung over 500 times and nearly died when I was 4). I love seafood and stir fry. I currently work at HuHot as a grill cook. I am going to college at Bismarck State College for English Major and Psychology Minor.

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 am

I don't like reading biographies.

I do, however, want to try pumpkin. And all those above which I haven't tried.
Nour, Sushi isn't dry and plain; the fish tastes very weak, unless it's been marinated or something, and the rice itself is usually stuck together using a type of sticky vinegar, meaning it has quite a strong taste. They go together, it's very good, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 am

I'm hungry now, thanks guys.

I cuss like a sailor in rl. You don't see it much online but in rl I say the F-word a lot...and I mean A LOT. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:59 am

i made a promise to my best friend (who died by taking his own life at the age of 11) to never let myself get bullied whereever i am, because thats the reason he took it....... its still a touchy subject for me but imok to share it. But this is why i sometimes am angry.... the one thing that i class as the biggest scum on the earth and i hate whoever bullies and i wish them a nice time rotting in hell. its also the reason i box and do rugny and soccer, in order to be fit enough mentally and physicly to stop bullies, before he did it my firned said this to me

"being bullied lasts a life time if it gets to you, but standing up for yourself takes a miniute" idk who he quoted that off or if he made up, all i know is i stand by it, no joke, the last person who tried the bullying trick on me will tell you i do

big secret to share but im sharing it anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next