Hang-OutCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Posts : 3066
Reputation : 3771
Waifu : Galko-chan

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? WorldDuelingAcademy6


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? IWtEKbE
EW: also wtf does SJW stand for? Stupid Jealous Woman?
Ryuuji Takasu: looks cute. but cute sounds girly. so ill say kawaii
Lesbihonest: damn kimo you have the sexiest male voice ive ever heard o.o
Rika Furude: no, that wasnt ripped from the Bible or something, it's one of Rika Furude's poems in Higurashi. Deep ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 1086
Reputation : 1301
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 2jd2yia

Spoiler:
 


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 2vhsxt0


Tsurara Oikawa: Psycho stfu u stupid immature child
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 458
Reputation : 560
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 am

i have to agree with turtle, that is a very nice banner kimo, great job, however lets stay on target with our purpose and a banner that protrays that. great work though seriously.


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Doc10
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Everfr10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

That is seriously one glorious banner you have there Kimo. I'd like to see it considered by the rest of the staff. I do like the idea of change concerning design--the very pick of the anime character illuminates and is supported by the dark BG. The lighting complements her and gives her this glorified feel. One word can describe this banner: serenity. A well done job there Kimo. It is truly a work of art.


Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 29eheed

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 657
Reputation : 793
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

That girl is hawt......nice banner btw Kimo :D


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Ycsdga1stplace2
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Twelve-s_zps5e84599f
Al-Bhed: I always had my balls in my hand
Al-Bhed: yep, dark bribe is certainly a +3, and I'll explain how
Al-Bhed: say you have 5 backrows and the opponent tries to heavy you, that would be a -4, then you flip bribe and go -1 in the process, -1 - potential -4 = -1 - (-4)= -1+4 = +3

bakura normal: By the time i draw it my shine balls are already below a gachi gachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Posts : 454
Reputation : 539
Waifu : D-JR

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

No.


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 8W6nm19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 505
Reputation : 652

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
^
awesome banner btw


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Saberboy
big thanks to enigma for the pro sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?


Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 29eheed

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5823
Reputation : 7260
Waifu : 02

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 pm

compulsive cheater wrote:
That is seriously one glorious banner you have there Kimo. I'd like to see it considered by the rest of the staff. I do like the idea of change concerning design--the very pick of the anime character illuminates and is supported by the dark BG. The lighting complements her and gives her this glorified feel. One word can describe this banner: serenity. A well done job there Kimo. It is truly a work of art.
Simply put.. ^ That.
What's the word.. What's that word... I know! It's Brilliant! blink


I named this one: yare yare daze zero two where did i go wrong aw.psd

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EYsr35g
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Posts : 454
Reputation : 539
Waifu : D-JR

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:43 pm

compulsive cheater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 8W6nm19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Posts : 5823
Reputation : 7260
Waifu : 02

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

D-JR wrote:
That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

...........

.... Wtf are you talking about?


I named this one: yare yare daze zero two where did i go wrong aw.psd

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EYsr35g
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Posts : 2501
Reputation : 3447
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

D-JR wrote:
compulsive che[spoiler][/spoiler]ater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-
If your argument is that kimo's choice is too ecchi, then you're wrong. (Close your eyes and don't open up this spoiler children)
Spoiler:
 
This is ecchi.
If your argument is that it is unjustified because it is not Yugioh related, then you're closed minded and intolerable to art.





Je t'aime comme un frère, Kimo. Je ne partirai jamais ton côté.
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 29eheed

Quotes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Posts : 422
Reputation : 502
Waifu : Vaati

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 am

why don't you use my signature as banner? He's incredible :3

(without kidding, the banner is nice and why not? we can change if we feel the need)





Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Hecarim_base_thumb

Click the pic to join League of Legends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Posts : 1379
Reputation : 1843
Waifu : Minako

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am

Spoiler:
 

I want this made into a banner or singature right nao! It's sooooo ecchi!

Also, D-JR your comment is competely disgusting and uncalled for. If you drop another line like that you'll probably be banned. I'm not even kidding. You have all the right in the world to protest the banner and I support your right to do so but I do not want to read something like that again.


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? LittleMsTrouble_zps92c4f1a2
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? AmericanDay_zps94888079
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28
Posts : 1063
Reputation : 1397

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 am

D-JR wrote:
compulsive cheater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-

WHAT THE F*CK LOL


Quote :
Quote :
Amethyst777 said:Things activate in reverse order. Thus, bottomless targets grannel before he hits the field, and thus before his effect activates (gaining attack). People told me DN was dumb. But jegus.

Quote :
Amethyst777 said: I just realized something. The problem with playing a children's card game: You're bound to encounter children, 90% of which are squalling moronic retards with arrogance issues.



^Words of a true close minded moronic ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Posts : 1293
Reputation : 1862
Waifu : no laifu

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 am

D-JR wrote:
compulsive cheater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-

...How do you function?


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EyxIi13
IMΔGINE | DREΔM | CREΔTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Posts : 1348
Reputation : 1664
Waifu : Bakura normal

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 am

D-JR that was uncalled for, very uncalled for. It's not even funny, nobody cares about your opinion if your going to say things like that. I myself like the render and have used it before. Also your the only one who is perverted right now.



The banner is awesome but IMO Yu-Gi-Oh banners are better for a Yu-Gi-Oh forum, same with bleach forums, nartuo forums, ETC. the banner should link with the forum itself. I love it but i don't love it on this forum.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Posts : 377
Reputation : 491
Waifu : EcoJunkie

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
D-JR wrote:
compulsive cheater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-

...How do you function?

like any other man, he pays his taxes one leg at a time


on topic...banner is cool, but yeah its ok for now, can change it when people get bored of it


Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? 8VUo8

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Feraligatr_scratch_by_Pokemon_Diamond

"The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28
Posts : 1063
Reputation : 1397

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:10 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
D-JR wrote:
compulsive cheater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-

...How do you function?

glass of milk every morning.

to vote: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3394-wda-main-banner-vote

locked.


Quote :
Quote :
Amethyst777 said:Things activate in reverse order. Thus, bottomless targets grannel before he hits the field, and thus before his effect activates (gaining attack). People told me DN was dumb. But jegus.

Quote :
Amethyst777 said: I just realized something. The problem with playing a children's card game: You're bound to encounter children, 90% of which are squalling moronic retards with arrogance issues.



^Words of a true close minded moronic ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Support :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: