World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got any crazy dreams?

Go down 
+32
White Fox
Leviera
wynchester
Private_Foxy
Sukkito
Katarina
Jaden H
josh
Rika Furude
Ryuuji Takasu
Kitouski
Leokane
karolsc1000
Dexter Morgan
J.J. Knight
Legendaryfrost
Behemoth
Al-Bhed
D JR
Ryan
Unknown
Shark_X
Lupe
! ! ! ! ! Australia
Sherlock Holmes
Fish
Alibaba
Mau5
Kimo Force
Supasmash
Silver
Nour Force
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Got any crazy stories in your sleep to share? We all have weird, creepy, crazy, or awesome dreams. Don't be shy. I'll post some of mine later on.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:36 pm

iXcertion wrote:
you are one weird little dude
But I'm a girl... Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 Onion_msn_smileys-05
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 am

last night i had a dream that I was in The Hunger Games. scary shit.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 am

Lived in an apartment building with RobertxLee. Didn't even ask for a cypher. Yes, I do dream about League of Legends. :insertrobert'sgetonmyleveldance:
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 am

i dream i was dateing ahri one time
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 am

I don't dream [o.o]
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 am

i was with someone (not sure who) and we were running somewhere and we got there and stole a small dog and ran away with 3 girls chasing us (i dont knoow) o have really weird dreams.) on the chase one of the girls died and the guy with me stayed behind to stop the two remaining girls and i ran away and then i woke up
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:05 pm

I had a dream where Digi came to pay the forum a visit. Apparently, her username was Digi, and not the DigiDigi we all know.

Out of all my dreams, this one seemed the least realistic to me.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:49 pm

I had a dream I was being attacked by giant evil alien mosquitoes. I mean, they weren't really giants, they were about the size of your fist. Tons of them in my house. I hid in the bathroom with a friend who was actually an android.

Can't provide more information as I barely remembered this when I entered the battle scene bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 am

I was chasing down two young boys in a train station. I came to two train entrances. The one on the left was the symbol of a rich, elegant party. The one on the right was Nocturne's Paranoia. I befriended an old business man in the train station to help me find the two young rebels. After we concluded the right entrance is where the boys went, I was crying tears that I had to leave my new best friend. He gave me a business card where I could contact him. ;~; I am illiterate and dyslexic, I am very sorry.: I chasing boys, make old best friend, leave old best friend, sadness.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 am

i dreamed i was playing with EG, then a massive zombie outbreak came, and froggen offered himself for me..then i woke up :{
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:00 pm

i had a dream that i was god and killed the world and make a new one full me the was like100.000 of me
Back to top Go down
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Waifu : Sukkito

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

I had a dream we organised a Yu-Gi-Oh live here on WDA :> .
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:05 am

That's just messed up man, you're into some weird shit.
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

i had a dream that i was i dog and i had to eat poop or die one time
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Last night, I was reading about panic attacks so I could try and understand my senpai better. I ended up dreaming that I had my very own one.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:26 pm

I had a dream we were a strange forum called MiMi. People were nice. The staff were hard-working. We had lots of members (double the current number of regulars). The forum was really pretty; it had stars and pretty shapes -yes that kind of pretty-

It's scary, looking back at it... Al was nice...
Back to top Go down
Private_Foxy
WDA Member
WDA Member
Private_Foxy

Waifu : Private_Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 pm

I had a dream that everyone transformed into tiny little animals that would eat only plants and sing and dance all day :3
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 pm

i have lucid dreams a lot is that normal?
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:34 pm

im dream i was i girl and killed zombies for a liveing
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Jaden H wrote:
i have lucid dreams a lot is that normal?
It's not common but I'm sure a lot of people are envious of you now.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

This one's interesting. But you know, my dreams are usually 'incomplete' or something.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 am

I had a dream that i was a gym teacher and gave one of my abnormal students who haven't been in class for 3 months a set of disciplinary tasks that "it" didn't like. After assigning the tasks it turned me into a water bottle. I felt trapped and congested with happiness...yes happiness. Don't know why but it was fun. Then I had come across a kind-hearted wizard and a bitchy troll. The wizard had seen my current state and casted a transformation spell to turn me back. Sadly, he turned me into a cylinder of shit instead. As the troll laughed out the door i felt like i was being flushed...Then i thought. When you shit there never really is 1 piece is it? Then I woke up and realized all of you are the pieces of shit..except NepNep and other non-pieces of shit that exclude myself...because as you can see...My name is shit.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:37 am

My class took a field trip to New York City. It was a rainy day. I ran through the alleyways where my friends were eating sushi, ended up in this giant fountain that continued to spray water while it rained. So then somehow my condo complex is nearby even though I don't live in New York. I try to scale to the 2nd floor where I live, but I end up spying on the neighbor living under me. I overhear him on the phone with the North Korean government. They assigned to move to the northern hemisphere (even though we already were) to find the best wax to make himself a wax statue of the Queen of England. End.

Oh and another I was Sona juking Dr. Mundo's cleavers and Malphite came to gank from the school cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got any crazy dreams?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next