World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunbound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Gunbound Empty
PostSubject: Gunbound   Gunbound EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Gunbound Freegames-banner_gunbound

I'd like to introduce you all to a little game. It's called Gunbound. Despite the name, it doesn't have any guns. It's simple when you get used to it, the user uses a mobile with 3 different types of attacks.

Here are 15 of the 25 mobiles.
Gunbound Gunbound-3

At a room, the user selects a mobile and waits for another member(s) to join (1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4). Each mobile has a different set of attacks (Different skills), power, defense, movement and delay (When will your turn be. Yes, this game is by turns). Each user will select 3~6 powerups to start with (Unless room master disables items).

Turn by turn, starting from those with the least delay, users will have a chance to move (Only a little depending on movement statistics) and attack. Attacks are aimed by angle and strength. There's also 3 types of attack. 1, 2, and SS. As I said, each mobile has it differently. For example, Grub (the mobile on the right. Yes, it's what you think it is) has attack 2 shoot 4 exploding bombs. For Ice (The left mobile. Yes, a mammoth) it shoots a powerful blow.

There's still forces + different game modes but it's in the tutorial along with everything else I said. Cyberdark and I are currently playing it and KImo has once tried it. It's a game similar to Worms. Here is the official website.

Illiterate and dyslexic: http://gunbound.softnyx.net/Material/Download_L.aspx
Illiterate and dyslexic: Tutorials in-game

Players:
99nour: Nourii
cyberdark597: Tenshi07
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

Gunbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Games :: Casual Gaming-
Jump to: