World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baha and Wind-Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Because I may be a Galileo fanboy but I am a baha fangirl, and maybe stuff like that is the reason.

Of course the regular wind-up build is way more consistent, it's not like you'll appreciate the potentially dead (?) cards and the tighter extra deck space, especially when going first with magician + shark undisrupted will often give you the game anyways if you just play normal ygo.

It does make you think though, people are not siding veiler vs wind-ups, they side maxx "c", unless they side too much, but the rest is usually something that happens on their turn, like gozen match... I mean it isn't that many cards, 4-5, maybe you'll just be giving up some of your traps for an extra win condition (still doesn't seem optimal to me, but people may think that way), which condition won't die to maxx "c", playing serious side-mind games since the one omnipotent counter your opponent had may now be useless unless you play in at least 1 veiler (and pray it doesn't troll you by being exactly at the bottom of your deck)...

Oh, and ofc, OCG only, you are not allowed to whine about that fact. And yes they do play warrior in their wind-ups in the OCG because being searchable by invoker helps with their loop since they have Coat of Arms.

http://duelingdays.blogspot.gr/2012/11/windup-ftk.html this is bahamut84's post on it in the dueling days blog. Maybe I'm advertising, who cares, read it, all of it, the blog, it makes you better people. Not ygo players, people.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:08 am

Oh hey, isn't this blog advertised on the Singapore community?
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 am

OCG (puke)

Looks interesting, he could deck-out with Maxx "C" as well. Maxx "C" is not good vs WU, unless you have Tragg in the deck ofc, if you're only siding Maxx "C" to draw cards vs WU, you'll lose. Most likely to an OTK.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
OCG (puke)

Looks interesting, he could deck-out with Maxx "C" as well. Maxx "C" is not good vs WU, unless you have Tragg in the deck ofc, if you're only siding Maxx "C" to draw cards vs WU, you'll lose. Most likely to an OTK.
The opponent is playing ygo too you know, with monsters, spells and traps, weird stuff like that. They also can't attack turn one.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 am

Me gusta. That is all. Me gusta mucho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Sponsored content

Baha and Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baha and Wind-Ups   Baha and Wind-Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Baha and Wind-Ups
Page 1 of 1