World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer   Vi, the Piltover Enforcer EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 am

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer Vi_Splash

Abilities:

Blast Shield: Vi charges a shield over time. The shield can be activated by hitting an enemy with an ability.
Vault Breaker: Vi charges her gauntlets and unleashes a vault shattering punch, carrying her forward. Enemy champions that Vi collides with stop her movement and are knocked back.
Denting Blows: Vi's punches break her opponent's armor, dealing bonus damage and granting her attack speed.
Excessive Force: Vi's next attack blasts through her target, dealing damage to enemies behind it.
Assault and Battery: Vi runs down an enemy, knocking aside anyone in the way. When she reaches her target she knocks it into the air, jumps after it, and slams it back into the ground.

so vi,the latest champion to reach LoL
she's a melee fighter best suited for top and possibly jungle

i honestly haven't had the chance to try her yet,but i faced her once or twice
she's good but from what i see she doesn't seem to do a lot of damage while having a lot of utility,though i could be wrong all i saw her really do right was targeting squishies and turret diving

so what do you think of this new champion?and where does she stand in the current meta?

Last edited by AliBaba on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer   Vi, the Piltover Enforcer EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:46 am

well it should be pretty obvious im more of a dota person i never really liked the animation style of LoL can never really tell whats going on but i like watching the champion spotlights on riot games channel smile
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer   Vi, the Piltover Enforcer EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:07 am

I haven't played much Vi but I've played against many and I've played on the same team with a lot of them. I don't really have much to say except that with how good bruisers/AD Casters are this season that she's really strong, Her jungling abilities are great in the fact that she has great clearing speed and is tanky enough to withstand that jungle, Her ult provides pretty good ganks and good teamfight potential. As for Vi in the top lane she's got decent damage output and with help from the jungler in securing a kill she can snowball just as hard as any other top laner with an early Black Cleaver. She has a gap closer to keep up with most bruisers and has her ult to stick to them while trying to escape a gank. Speaking of Vi's ult it's better to be used not as an initiation but as a way to get to squishy targets AFTER a teamfight erupts just because there are better and more reliable initiators like Amumu, Malphite, Maokai, etc. and her ult puts you into a bad position upon use. All in all, Good champion and can most certainly be viable in the current meta (especially with Riot's love for Bruisers and AD Casters this season)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer   Vi, the Piltover Enforcer Empty

Back to top Go down

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Games :: Competitive Corner :: League of Legends-
Jump to: