World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?

Go down 
+8
Judgement Princess
akaFila
Unknown
Shizuo Heiwajima
Leokane
danna45
Behemoth
J.J. Knight
12 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Empty
PostSubject: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

We've all wanted a Shiny Pokemon. Some of us have caught one, some have caught many (though question legitimacy), and some have never caught one. I've been fortunate to have captured a few legitimately, though sadly, I no longer have them with me. Here is a list of my Shiny Pokemon I've caught:

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_052_s

Meowth was the first Shiny Pokemon I've ever caught, and this was before the Red Gyrados in Silver. At first, I thought the Meowth was sunburned (me not knowing what a Shiny Pokemon was) After I caught it, I looked it up and saw that I had caught my first Shiny. I was very happy. However, I never trained my Meowth. I kept it in the box. I lost it when my brother restarted and saved over my game. I was beyond mad.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_127_s

One day, while participating in a random Bug Contest, I found me a Blue Pinsir. I will not lie. I screamed like a little girl when I found it. I almost didn't catch it. I finally caught it with one Pokeball left and with an almost dead battery. I saved the game as quick as I could, and I had done it; I caught my second Shiny Pokemon. I was beyond estatic. Despite losing the Bug Contests (screwed by the refs), I didn't care; I caught me a Shiny Pokemon. However, I did not get to enjoy it. My brother had took my game and saved over it, deleting my Meowth and Pinsir. I was so mad, I suplexed him into the wall.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_239_s

After my brother restarted my game, I started a new file. To my luck, I ran into another Shiny Pokemon. Well, hatched one. This time, it was little o' Elekid. Unlike the previous two Pokemon (I'm not counting Red Gyrados, cuz everyone had him), I trained this Elekid. I even evolved him into Electabuzz. However, fate would have it that I would lose this Pokemon too. My mom had grabbed my Gameboy and Silver to take with them to a wrestling tournament. I had called my mom, telling her to tell them NOT TO SAVE THE GAME. However, because my siblings are idiots, they saved anyway. And another round of suplexs into walls ensued.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_327_s

The next Shiny Pokemon I caught was in Generation 3, Emerald. While going for my 4th Gym badge, I ran across this little guy. After catching him, I quickly stored him in the Box. And he would stay there for....basically forever. I did train him a little bit, but I never liked Spinda, and his Shiny didn't add to the appeal. Just like the others, this one suffered from S.S.S. (Stupid Sibling Syndrome).

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_144_s

This is by far the best Shiny Pokemon I ever caught. This is also the only Shiny Pokemon I nicknamed: Shiva. It had a Rash Nature, great IV's, and looked AWESOME. It was just an AMAZING Pokemon. Articuno is my favorite Legendary Bird Pokemon and in my top 5 favorite Legendary Pokemon of all. Alas, this Pokemon suffered from the same fate as the previous Pokemon. S.S.S. I was so mad, I flat out refused to let my siblings go near my games, and if caught playing them, I made sure they regretted it. My dad even agreed that breaking into my room wasn't right, and they deserved to get their ass kicked. And oh boy, did they.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_333_s

My next Shiny encounter went back to Emerald. This time, caught near the same area, was Swablu. This cute Goldish Dragon was put on my main team (Was doing Dragon Type Training, so it fit the theme), and actually went to a decent level in the 80's. I even migrated it to Platnium. This time, I did not lose my Shiny Pokemon via S.S.S. I sold my DS and games to play for the down payment for my apartment. I wish I had lent her to someone for safe keeping, but no one wanted her, along with my Legendary Beasts (I won't add them, as they are WiFi events) and my Shiny Furret.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_074_s

This little bastard will always be the one that got away. Golem is one of my favorite Pokemon from the original 151, and I've actually never trained one (Only to a Graveler). When I saw this Geodude in Platnium, I was excited. I threw a Pokemon, shook once, broke out. I thought to myself, "Okay, I'll just weaken it." Nope. It used Selfdestruct. Oh, the rage that followed.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_161_s

When SS/HG came out, I immediately got SS to relive my nostalgia. I began my Fire Type Training, and to my suprise, I found a Sentret almost right away. It was actually the first Pokemon I found on that route after getting my Pokeballs. One Pokeball later, I had my first Shiny Pokemon of SS. I trained it to level 15, where it evolved into a Pink Furret. It became my Cut Pokemon after that, but I still loved her. Sadly, she went when I sold my games to pay for the deposit.

There's many Pokemon I would like a shiny version of. Charizard being the number one. I remember restarting my game for about 3 weeks for a shiny Charmander before giving up. For a Black Rayquaza, about a month. For Metagross, about two months. While I didn't get the Shiny Pokemon I wanted, except Shiva, I did get some good surprises throughout my journey and caught about a dozen Shiny Pokemon, included the list above, about a dozen Red Gyrados, and the Legendary Beasts. As of today, I currently have two Shiny Pokemon, whom I love. They may be gift/interaction Pokemon, but they are still awesome:

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_445_m_sWhat Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Spr_5b_612_s

So, what Shiny Pokemon have you run into in your journey? Red Gyarados, Legendary Beasts, or hacked Shiny Pokemon do not count.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 pm

I was using PokeRadar in the wild on my beloved Diamond (my first real POkemon game after FireRed, which I got from my brother) where I was near the Windmills before the 3rd gym (remembering names is hard) where I got onto a 14-link-chain with Buizel, then I finally encountered my first ever Shiny smile
Buizel was my first pride, but I traded it away (for another Shiny, I don't remember which) and eventually my Diamond broke because I hacked it.
Before it broke, however, I was, something like a month before I started to hack it, showing the kid of my parent's friend how to play Pokemon, decided to use PokeRadar and encounter a Shiny Fearow (or was it Spearow? It was the highest evolution, but I just can't remember names properly) at the chain link of 3!!
Next encounter was a random Solrock in a generally hacked Pokemon game (Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians or Reign of Legends, it was either of those).

I caught all of them but they're all gone.
My only Shiny is Garchomp right now. Gift Pokemon.
But I still am happy that I got to capture all these Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I like shiny hunting, but so far I only found two...

Shiny Gible(I GOT IT IN 14 EGGS. CANT BELIEVE I'M SO LUCKY)

Shiny Mienfoo(DIS THING TOOK ME A YEAR OF PLAYING TO FIND IT. I'M SO DAMN UNLUCKY)

.....er....eh...yeah. I traded Mienfoo for a Rayquaza(not shiny) though. Currently hunting for an Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Playing Crystal I got a Shiny Koffing which then became a Shiny Weezing.
Sadly my Crystal got corrupted and my Shiny was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Shizuo Heiwajima
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shizuo Heiwajima

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

My shinys obtained solely in Black 2:
What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 635 What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 637What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 549
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thepokemonkingdom
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 am

HOW DAFUQ DO YOU PEOPLE GET SO MANY SHINYS?! ALL I EVER GOT WAS A SHINY MAGCARGO!
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 am

I haven't really done a lot of post game training, breeding, etc seeings how I don't mess with wifi and whatnot, so I haven't really come across any.

Only one I've found was in my latest SoulSilver run. Right off the bat I was looking for a Bellsprout to use on the team and poooooooofy, first I found was shiny.

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Cheteam_by_kureeru-d54jqmz
What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? 069
Back to top Go down
Judgement Princess
WDA Member
WDA Member
Judgement Princess

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : JDPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 am

I get any pokemon i wish. T.T
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Hacker.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shizuo Heiwajima

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

I can get any shiny I wish too, within RNG laws lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thepokemonkingdom
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 am

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Poliwhirl

Route 21 Kalos. Fishing for Dragonair but this babe.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:17 am

Unknown wrote:
What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Poliwhirl

Route 21 Kalos. Fishing for Dragonair but this babe.
Dat necropost.
But it's a Poliwhirl, I'll allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 am

Aside from the Red Gyarados, a Shiny Ratatta in Pokemon World Online.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:13 pm

The first shiny pokemon i ever found was a shiny Ponyta In SS, i freaked out when i caught it and showed everyone in my family (even though no one cared).

The second i found was also in SS where as soon as my repel wore off i ran into a shiny Zubat,

Litterally the morning after i found the shiny Zubat i found a shiny kakuna.

When i went back to playing platinum i was looking for a bagon, Lo and behold the first bagon i find happens to be a shiny one, since salamence was one of my favorite pokemon i screamed with joy.

Lastly my favorite shiny pokemon i have was when i was fishing for a feebas and i eventually caught one, then my friend asked me to catch him one, so i did and it was shiny, that was probably the best day of my life as milotic is my absolute favorite pokemon.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 am

In Gold, Shiny Pidgeotto in the grass square next to Lavender Town, before going into Celadon. Catched it and turned it into a Pidgeot. Put it in the Box and never took it out again.

Then some shit with the radar in idr what gen, but thats just cheap and stupid so w/e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?   What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Shiny Pokemon Have You Caught?
Page 1 of 1