World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card of The Week No. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

Card of The Week No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Card of The Week No. 1   Card of The Week No. 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 am

Hi guys, so I've been starting a CoTW series at DA and nour told me it would be ok to post it here, so i will smile Hope you guys like it.

CoTW No.1: Forbidden Dress

Card of The Week No. 1 ForbiddenDress-ABYR-EN-OP

Quickplay-Spell, Effect: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; until the End Phase, that target loses 600 ATK, but it cannot be targeted or destroyed by other card effects.

This card just came out in Abyss Rising (ABYR) and it is a very good card to use at the moment. Why? Well Torrential Tribute and Mirror Force are both semi-limited and there is a lot of monster removal running around, like Atlantean Heavy Infantry or just general removal like Master Hyperion. The other awesome thing about this card is: It prevents targeting as well!! You could, for example, prevent your opponent from reusing Wind-Up Magician with Wind-Up Rabbit and Rabbit's effect would still be used. You can also save your own cards of course, from cards like Compulsory Evacuation Device or Scrap Dragon. Also it's versatility is comparable to Forbidden Lance, since you can also use it to kill an attacking monster your opponent controls. It concerning the ATK makes the card usable during the Damage Step too, another good thing about the card.

Overall a very versatile card and highly recommended on my side. It is a good addition to the "Forbidden"-Quickplay Archtype.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Card of The Week No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card of The Week No. 1   Card of The Week No. 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 am

Here are more elaborations on the card: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t5329-dress-up-your-boss

By Al-Bhed.
Back to top Go down

Card of The Week No. 1
Page 1 of 1