World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card of The Week No. 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

Card of The Week No. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Card of The Week No. 3   Card of The Week No. 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 am

Card of The Week No. 3: Evilswarm Thunderbird

Card of The Week No. 3 30347f3be04e24c1a44846326a1bfd4d.image.203x300

Effect: During either player's turn, when the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster is activated (except during the Damage Step): You can banish this card you control. During the next Standby Phase, return this card that was banished by this effect to the field, and it gains 300 ATK. The effect of "Evilswarm Thunderbird" can only be activated once per turn.

Lately I've been playing this card a lot with my Evilswarms. And I'm gonna cover it up for you because this card is simply amazing in my opinion. Since it's effect is a Quick-Effect it can dodge almost any effect that is targeting/ affecting it. It is pretty much like the well-known and Wind-Up Rabbit, an allrounder who does the same thing and can also pretty much only be stopped by Solemn Warning or Solemn Judgment. Now this card can be proud of it's stats too: 1650 ATK and when it returns from the Banshed zone (if it dodged something for example) it gains another 300 ATK allowing it to attack over Thunder King Rai-Oh, one of the most played cards in the current format. Also, he returns each Standby Phase, which won't leave you defenseless on your opponent's turn either. In addition, since it is a Level 4 "Evilswarm" monster it can be used to summon the powerfull "Evilswarm Ophion" a very important Xyz for the Evilswarm deck. This card will make summoning it easier since it is able to stay on the field for a longer period of time.
All in all this is one of my favorite monsters at the moment and definetly worth playing if you need a card-dodging beatstick or an option for Rank-4-Xyz.

Card of The Week No. 3 Tumblr_mg2geglVpg1qdyvi3o1_400
Back to top Go down

Card of The Week No. 3
Page 1 of 1