World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morphtronics (still adjusting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ryapowa
WDA Member
WDA Member
ryapowa

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ryapowa

Morphtronics (still adjusting) Empty
PostSubject: Morphtronics (still adjusting)   Morphtronics (still adjusting) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm

decided to make a list of my Morphtronic Deck, feel free to leave any suggestions if you want.

(Going to edit URL sscreenshot of my deck next week when i'm allowed to)
Main Deck: 46 cards, 22 monsters, 12 magic, 12 trap

Monsters:
Morphtronic Magnen x2
Morphtronic Radion x3
Morphtronic Scopen x2
Morphtronic Staplen x3
Morphtronic Vacuumen x1
Morphtronic Videon x3
Morphtronic Datatron x1
Morphtronic Clocken x1
Morphtronic Boomboxen x3
Morphtronic Celfon x1
Morphtronic Boarden x2

Morphtronic Map x2
Morphtronic Accelerator x3
Morphtronic Cord x2
Double Tool C&D x3
Mage Power x1
United We Stand x1

Morphtronic Scramble x2
Morphtronic Forcefield x1
Morphtronic Monitron x1
Mirror Force x2
Magic Cylinder x1
Morphtransition x1
Changing Destiny x1
Labyrinth of Nightmare x1
Morphtronic Bind x2

Extra Deck: 10 cards
Ally of Justice Castastor x1
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor x1
Flamvell Uruquizas x1
Karakuri Shogun MDL 00 "Burei" x2
Naturia Leodrake x1
Power Tool Dragon x2
Stardust Dragon x2

Basically, this deck utilizes monsters that can be used in different ways depending on their battle position. For example, Morphtronic Boarden in attack mode allows all of your Morphtronic Monsters on your side of the field to attack directly, ignoring opponent's monsters. Also, while in defense, Boarden prevents Morphtronic Monsters from being destroyed by battle. Basically, i use Morphtronic Radion to power up my Morphtronics' attack, or create a solid defense if needed and then Morphtronic Boomboxen is allowed to attack twice, so if i equip him with equip cards that strengthen his attack, he can deal loads of damage or break though enemy defenses. Videon gains attack(or defense) for each equip card equipped to him. Map gets a counter each time battle position is changed, Morphtronics get +300 attack for each. Staplen has a couple cool abilities, 1) He isn't destroyed by battle while he is in defense, and while in defense, if he's attacked, i target one monster my opponent controls and change its battle position, saving myself from another attack. Flaw: Staplen has to go into attack mode BUT 2) In attack mode, you can't target any monster but Staplen, so if i control more than 1, or if a separate monster has Double Tool C&D equipped, my opponent is unable to attack so it works both for defense and offense.
Now my Karakuri monster allows me to change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. So i can generate more counters onto Morphtronic Map. Power Tool Dragon allows my opponent to choose (at random) 1 of 3 equip cards of my choice. Also, if he were to be destroyed, i can just destroy an equip card equipped to him instead. I also use him to get Morphtronic Cord to attach to one of my Morphtronics in order to destroy magic or traps.

Anyways this is just a portion of the things this deck can do. I wouldn't call it a defensive deck, because it does both offense and defense at the same time and even allows me to play aggressively even when my opponent has stronger monsters on the field.

Any suggestions for changes are welcomed.
Back to top Go down
~Zinai~
WDA Member
WDA Member
~Zinai~

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : DDragunity

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronics (still adjusting)   Morphtronics (still adjusting) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 pm

No offense but...this is a bad deck. Your mainly concentrating on only power first, then boost, but no swarm! Personally in my experience against morphs during one of my regionals, they try to swarm not power up. This guy with his morphs actually held me back for a couple of rounds with my constellar otk. He swarmed the field, pulled out a power tool and a majestic red in one turn. What I recommend is you pull out the power up spells. Add the basics like a baby: dark hole, heavy storm, the classic mst s, compulsory evac, then add the specific traps and spells that can help swarm. Its great advice considerig the fact that you should also add gadgets in along with gear gigant x, so you can make a morphtron-gear swarm.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronics (still adjusting)   Morphtronics (still adjusting) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:40 pm

DDragunity wrote:
No offense but...this is a bad deck. Your mainly concentrating on only power first, then boost, but no swarm! Personally in my experience against morphs during one of my regionals, they try to swarm not power up. This guy with his morphs actually held me back for a couple of rounds with my constellar otk. He swarmed the field, pulled out a power tool and a majestic red in one turn. What I recommend is you pull out the power up spells. Add the basics like a baby: dark hole, heavy storm, the classic mst s, compulsory evac, then add the specific traps and spells that can help swarm. Its great advice considerig the fact that you should also add gadgets in along with gear gigant x, so you can make a morphtron-gear swarm.  
No offense but...
Check the date the post was made.
This member has gone inactive a long time ago.

Last edited by Nour Force on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronics (still adjusting)   Morphtronics (still adjusting) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:34 am

No offense but...
Nour smells like poop. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morphtronics (still adjusting)   Morphtronics (still adjusting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morphtronics (still adjusting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: