World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1   WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello and welcome to the WDA Black Nuzlocke Challenge. In this episode, we will figure out WDA's starter Pokemon and who will join him from Route 1 and 2. So, let's begin.

We start with the usual Professor Juniper intro scene about Pokemon. Our hero's name, of course, will be WDA. We'll also be playing as the male character, because I said so (ha). Now that the intro is out of the way, we can begin our adventure.

It begins with WDA and that stuffy know-it-all, Cheren. We are waiting for Bianca, who has a knack for being late. When she joins our party, we can now choose our starter!

Now, before we do that, we must check the trainer ID to determine which starter we will go with, and which Admin will represent that starter. 1-3 will be Snivy (Al), 4-6 will be Tepig (Rjuto), and 7-9 will be Oshawott (Fish). If 0, then I get to choose which starter we will begin with. However, if female, starter will automatically be DigiDigi.

Now, what is the trainer number?

Number is: 32050

So because the ending digit is 0, I get to choose. Because I'm a baus, I'm going to start with Snivy, or Al-Bhed.

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 495

I'm not going to lie, the Nuzlocke challenge nearly ended against Cheren. Bianca was a bit hard to kill because, as I suspected, Snivy had a nature that reduced Atk. I managed to defeat Bianca, but Cheren got a critical hit, leaving Snivy with 1 HP left. But, like an idiot, he used Tail Whip TWICE, allowing me to get the win.

So after a brief intermission, I checked Al's nature. It turned out to be a Calm nature, which means that it lowers Atk and ups Sp. Atk. Kinda useless at this point. Also, characteristic was "Good Perseverance", which means it's highest IV is defense.

Well, shit.

In any case, I talk to mom and get the Xtransciever and go see Bianca being abused by her drunken father before going to Juniper about the Pokedex. She shows us how to catch a Pokemon, which, lets face it, we already know how to do. So now, it's time for our first encounter on Route 1! What Pokemon is it?

Lillipup. Not only that, it's a female.

So after a tackle and a Pokeball, I caught our first Pokemon. What WDA member should it be?

I named this Lillipup DigiDigi. Why? Because she's loyal to WDA. Also because she's my bitch (Ha!) So welcome to the team, DigiDigi!

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 495WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 506

After checking the nature, it was to my displeasure that it has the Calm nature (ugh), but it has Vital Spirit, which means it can't fall asleep. Very nice.

So let the grinding begin. I brought both Pokemon to Lv. 7 so I can face the first boss, N.

So after healing in the PokeCenter and listening to Ghetsis' boring ass speech, I finally battle the Near wannabe. I started with DigiDigi to weaken him, then switched to Al to finish his Purrloin off with Vine Whip.

Now that I kicked N's ass, I now have access to Route 2 so we can catch our third Pokemon! What will it be?

A female Purrloin. Apparently, I'm attracting the pussy today.

So after a tackle, I caught it with one Pokeball. I named it after Keimi, because she's a cat. A devious cat.

Actually, the nature fits her too, because it's a Naughty nature, which increases Atk. Not bad.

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 495WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 506WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 509

So, that's it for this episode. Next week, we will have a new Pokemon joining us and a shiny new Gym Badge! And hopefully, no one will die.

Current Team:

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 495
Al-Bhed
Lv. 8

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 506
DigiDigi
Lv. 7

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1 509
Keimi
Lv. 5

Deaths:

None

Badges:

None

So who will join WDA's team next? Will they be helpful, or will they be a meat shielf? Will any WDA members fall in the battle against the Striaton Gym Leader? All questions will be answered on the next episode of WDA Black Nuzlocke Challenge! Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down

WDA Black Nuzlocke: Ep. 1
Page 1 of 1