World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A call to arms for all TF2 players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

A call to arms for all TF2 players Empty
PostSubject: A call to arms for all TF2 players   A call to arms for all TF2 players EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 am

Okay, so, TF2 players of the PC, hello and welcome.

I am Fish, otherwise known as Fwish, and on Steam they call me MrCuddles (So add me if you wish.)

I am here today to offer you a chance of internet fame, and virtual fortune.

As you may know, Valve hosts an annual Cinema competition known as the Saxxy Awards. This year, my friend James and I are going to compete. Now, it will be difficult, yea, and so the people I require need to realise when to stop gaming, and when to start... well... gaming.

I do not expect much: All I expect is that you be online when we are, and that you have enough skill at following instruction to be able to do so. It is unknown as of yet how many of you shall be needed, but needed you shall be.

So if you're interested in joining our crusade against the Saxxy awards, (the prize of which is a golden bust of a semi-naked Australian man, which you can use in-game and which, if used to beat somebody to death, turns them to solid gold), leave your Steam account name, along with your timezone, in this post, and I shall call upon you if needed.

Everybody can feel free to add me though.

~Fwish (Le Spye)
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: A call to arms for all TF2 players   A call to arms for all TF2 players EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

I do have Steam, but I've never played TF2 before.
Can I be of any use?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: A call to arms for all TF2 players   A call to arms for all TF2 players EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 am

Good news: TF2 is free.
Add my steam and I can tell you about it. The only downside is that TF2, having a new load of graphics for EVERYTHING in the game, is like 10GB, and takes ages to download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call to arms for all TF2 players   A call to arms for all TF2 players Empty

Back to top Go down

A call to arms for all TF2 players
Page 1 of 1