World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nourii-chan's Life on Kongregate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Nourii-chan's Life on Kongregate Empty
PostSubject: Nourii-chan's Life on Kongregate   Nourii-chan's Life on Kongregate EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 am

Everything in italic is quoted by the game producers except for this sentence.

Action
Escape/ Give Up
Failure is inevitable, so why delay? Hit that Give Up button and be done with all this. No need to try to finish the game. I wouldn’t be impressed either way. But if you want to humor yourself you can at least try a few floors on for size. Reminds me of Super Meat Boy if you know it. Only a lot easier, though.

Easy/Funny/ Haunt The House
Possess items around the house and scare everyone out! The more you scare, the more powerful you become. Don’t frighten them too much though, they might freak out and do something stupid...

Puzzle
Simian.interface
Prove you're smarter than a simian! If it's too easy, dw, it gets harder.

Doodle God
Create storms, build armies, grow a civilization and… drink vodka!

Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands. Mixing and matching different elements, work your way up, all the way from bacteria and beetles, to clay and ceramics, to tools, weapons and beyond! But beware, creating a whole world is not so easy – inventing the wheel might just end in a plague of zombies…
. Yes, as a God, you create Vodka too.

Doodle Devil
Try to combine elements and invent murder, death, demons, beasts, zombies… -Same as Doodle God, but with bad things like monsters, beasts, sex, etc.

Cluesweeper
Minesweeper meets Clue in this murder mystery puzzle game. Uncover important clues and identify the correct killer! Basically Minesweeper, though, but with a little something.

Platform/ The I of It
This is the story about the I of It!

Life wasn’t the same after ‘t’ left, so ‘I’ decided to hit the road and search for it.
You play the letter I in this unique platform puzzler. You can move but cannot jump, but you’ve got one very helpful skill: You are able to enlarge and shrink!
I adore this game for it's nice and simple concept.

Take Something Literally
Take Something Literally 2 is a compilation of 25 original puzzles. In this game you just have to think outside the box. This game is abstract, conceptual and uses new interactivities. This new episode contains new features: new scoring system, new tip system and more funny rewards.

Take Something Literally 2
Take something literally is a compilation of 25 puzzles.
This game is abstract, conceptual, non-conform and uses new interactivities.

The rules are quite simple. Take the hints literally and just think outside the box. Be aware of your environment. Everybody can play and enjoy this game. You don’t have to be an hardcore gamer to play you just have to be logical.

Strategy
Action/ Deadly Neighbors
Customize your Family, arm them with one of more than 75 different weapons, and fight other families in the neighbourhood! Why fight them? Very serious reasons like their dog pooping in your yard!

Action/ Deadly Neighbors 2
Epic turn based battle game. Make your own family, customize their looks, build their skills, and take down all challengers in order to become the ultimate Badass Family!

Corporation Inc.
Do you believe in workforce synergy or other fancy business jargon? This game just might be for you!

It’s time to build the push-button company of your dreams. Corporation Inc is a game about building the best push-button corporation in the world. Create offices and hire workers to fill them. Push a profit and start researching new upgradeable and items. Hit your goals and get rewarded, it’s like real life business management without the consequences!

As your company grows larger you’ll be rewarded with higher build sizes, greater options, and more tech trees of workers and offices. Your offices will grow cat-infested and your workers will earn money like you wouldn’t believe. It’s going to be a challenge, are you up for the task?
Yes, people's jobs is pushing buttons.

Launch
Burrito Bison
Burrito Bison is a fun and simplistic game with an original twist that refreshes the already popular tossing game genre. Launch Burrito Bison as far as you can and bounce on enemies to smash doors and escape the dreadful Candy Land!

Burrito Bison Revenge
Burrito Bison is back for more gummy squashing action in this epic sequel! More special gummy bears, more wrestling in the ring, more doors to shatter, more powers to upgrade, more money to steal, more, more & more! CANDY INCLUDED

Toss the Turtle
Use cannons, jet packs and bombs to launch the turtle as far as possible! Earn money and buy better weapons to go farther. Yes, I'm talking to you, Psychoturtle.

Mardi Gras Mayhem
An alcohol fuelled race across a Mardi Gras parade, collecting coins and beads for cold hard cash! Moobs included!!!

Shooter
Upgrade Complete
This game has crummy graphics… UNTIL YOU UPGRADE THE GRAPHICS ENGINE!
And no sound? UNTIL YOU BUY IT IN THE SHOP!
And no mute button!? You guessed it, this game requires you to buy that as well! In fact, nearly everything in this game requires you to buy and upgrade it first. Sound confusing? Give it a go and see!

Upgrade Complete 2
The long awaited sequel is here!
You thought the original had enough Upgrades?
YOU WERE WRONG!
This one has many, MANY more. Can you upgrade ‘em all?
Starring the vocal talents of Egoraptor and Ciyfox and the art of Matt Humphreys, it’s really a treat for the senses.
P.S. LOTS OF MEDALS FOR LOTS OF FUN!

Music
Step Seq.
Step Seq. is an online music creation program designed for ease of use and ear pleasing results!
All you need is your mouse to create a whole composition which you can save and share with your friends
I think Mau5 would like this.

& More
Mutilate-a-Doll
Cut, bash, stab, whack, shoot, throw, rip off limbs.

Mutilate-a-Doll is a sandbox game with no real goal whatsoever, you decide what to do.
Evil JJ may enjoy this TT ^ TT

Spelling Scramble
Combine scrambled letters into words, and get the highest score possible. Compete against friends in the High Score table!
Two game modes, and fun for all the family!
Not all games have to be action and puzzles :/

Not sure if little or many. Maybe I'll post more? Iunno... Tell me if you bothered playing any =x
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

Nourii-chan's Life on Kongregate
Page 1 of 1