World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero

Go down 
2 posters

will you try it?
yes
Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero I_vote_lcap0%Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero I_vote_lcap100%Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

Achievement Points : 0

Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero Empty
PostSubject: Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero   Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

Hey guys IFTBH is a game being made by me on BYOND dream Maker. I was wondering if you guys would test it out as i make it. Im a beginner programmer on byond so please don't expect much. Its only a chatbox at the moment but some feed back of it would be greatly appreciated.

IFTBH Hub link
http://www.byond.com/games/Blasterblader209/InnerFlamesTalesOfaBrilliantHero

Edit

Inner Flames: Tales of a Brilliant Hero Teaser

IFTBH is a MMORPG made by me. The game is based on a story made by me. The game will have many features even a character creation function which is currently being worked on. You saw a bit of it in the demo. Im hoping on adding quests and the map soon. The features i plan to put in is Guild,Faction and a buddy list. Along with the skills. There will be a PVP which i will put in soon. Also i thought of a cool game mechanic that would only activate under certain conditions or a cost is paid.

ALSO YOU NEED BYOND FOR IT TO WORK!!

Last edited by DarknessX on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero   Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:49 am

What genre is it? Is it a shooter, RPG, what kind of game is it?
Back to top Go down
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero   Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 am

its a RPG i forgot to add a teaser.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero   Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 am

added in new features
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero   Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Flames:Tales of a Brilliant Hero
Page 1 of 1