World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order   Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome to the second session of class. This video focuses on attack patterns and which one's are better than others. If you have any questions please leave them down below.

Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order   Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 pm

I don't get the different attack patterns...for me all I see is play vanguard, boost vanguard, attack vanguard. I don't see the strategy :/
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order   Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Leokane wrote:
I don't get the different attack patterns...for me all I see is play vanguard, boost vanguard, attack vanguard. I don't see the strategy :/

I'm pretty sure he went into detail of the benefits and etc of the different attack orders. He also forgot Pacifica Bermudas(I doubt EB06 was announced by then, I didn't check Post Date), which want to attack RG -> RG -> x-ride cifica, bounce both and call, and Rain Dimensional Police, who want to attack and hope to stand up as many units as possible, with Miracle Beauty.

My general attack pattern with DOTE is: RG 1 to VG/RG, DOTE, RG. Again this has been working for me, it allows me to put triggers onto my RG if I think I can't get through with DOTE and restand.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order   Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:04 am

EW_Zero wrote:
Leokane wrote:

I'm pretty sure he went into detail of the benefits and etc of the different attack orders. He also forgot Pacifica Bermudas(I doubt EB06 was announced by then, I didn't check Post Date), which want to attack RG -> RG -> x-ride cifica, bounce both and call, and Rain Dimensional Police, who want to attack and hope to stand up as many units as possible, with Miracle Beauty.

My general attack pattern with DOTE is: RG 1 to VG/RG, DOTE, RG. Again this has been working for me, it allows me to put triggers onto my RG if I think I can't get through with DOTE and restand.

EW, these videos were made like end of december beginning of January, EB06 wasn't announced and Break Rides didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order   Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Academy: Attacking in Order
Page 1 of 1