World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancients =w=

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWindsmithx
WDA Member
WDA Member
xWindsmithx

Waifu : Eve Windsmith

Ancients =w= Empty
PostSubject: Ancients =w=   Ancients =w= EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm

The "archetype" I call ancient is a vanilla type of arch. It uses cards like "ancient elf" and "ancient lizard warrior" and my personal favorite "ancient sorcerer". Very Happy

The deck also has 3 synchros it uses. Of course 2 of them are Ancients' Fairy and Faerie. The final one is "Ancient Sacred Wyvern".

Ancient Elf
1450 atk and 1200 def
^ this is the decks theme monster 8D its best used with Rescue Rabbit for Constellar Omega which can then be used for Constellar 7 and such.

Ancient Lizard Warrior
1400 atk and 1100 def
^ another good card to use with rescue rabbit, this one is mainly use for the exceed of Fairy King Albverdich.

Ancient Sorcerer
1000 atk and 1300 def
^ used mainly for synchro summons and such. This monster also makes a good monster to set on the first turn, for them to use a monster like doom on and such.

-Synchros-

Ancient Fairy Dragon
2100 atk 3000 def
~eff~
Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can destroy a Field Spell Card. If you do, gain 1000 Life Points, and you can add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

This is a great way to search for field spells you might need

Ancient Faerie Dragon
2100 atk 3000 def
~eff~
If a Field Spell Card is activated during your turn: Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Ancient Faerie Dragon" once per turn. Once per turn, if a Field Spell Card is face-up on the field: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy that target.

After searching with Fairy, get a free draw and use certain field spells to boost its atk (aka Mystic Plasma Zone)

Ancient Sacred Wyvern
2100 atk 2000 def
~eff~
While your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the difference. While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, this card loses ATK equal to the difference. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card.

I can normally get this dude and one of the other fairies on the field, so he can get around 4000 atk in one turn which is REALLY good for finishing a duel.

--Good Cards to use with your Ancient deck--

Tuners~
Trust Guardian
A LIGHT Tuner which is used for Wyvern, this card also has a good eff of making it undestroyable by battle, once per turn. Sadly it lowers the attack each time it is used, but with Wyvern...hardle gunna happen.

Genex Controller
To go with the theme of Vanillas this monster is quiet useful.

Tune Warrior
Again to with the theme of the deck. And with a decent attack of 1600, this card can get rid of little monsters that might get in the way of doing serious damage with one of the ancients.

--Effect monsters-

Marauding Captain
~eff~
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.
^ this eff can be used to get a tuner out for an instant syn 6, or as i used it, to get out rescue, so when you attack you get an extra 1200 (thats his atk)

Rescue Rabbit
~eff~
You can banish this face-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase.
Instant xyz and such

--Spells Used for the deck--

Faustin Bargain
~eff~
Send 1 Special Summoned monster on either side of the field to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your hand.
This can get rid of a pesky Zenmaines, or Utopia, and then get out a tuner of non-tuner ancient 8D

Swing of Memories
~eff~
Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.
Gets you a free vanilla monster from the grave for the turn.

Silent Doom
~eff~
Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. It cannot attack.
I normally get one of these and 2 swings or 2 of these and 1 swing. So after norm, summon from grave, syn, use those two, and second syn.

Double Summon
~eff~
During your Draw Phase, when you draw a Normal Monster(s): You can reveal it; draw 1 more card.
For when Faustin is useless, this card gets you an extra Normal!

Hearts of the Underdog
~eff~
During your Draw Phase, when you draw a Normal Monster(s): You can reveal it; draw 1 more card.
I run 14 norm mons, and one of these. this gets me some decent draws in one turn.

Field spells~~
I use Mystic Plasma Zone and Luminous Spark, also Zombie World, for no reason. But because I do, I do side 2 Book of Life.

Book of Life
~eff~
Target 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon the first target, also banish the second target.
Can get a syn destroyed, or a monster for a syn. Not to mention KILL a treeborn or Grapha.

Hundreds of cards can be used for this archetype, and can syn and xyz which makes it more fun. I bet if you used the right cards, fusion too.

Here are my wins with the deck
i.imgur.com/fqtta.png
i.imgur.com/vCHyL.jpg
i.imgur.com/rqiTy.jpg
(copy and paste)

As you can see, the deck is GOOD but has weakness too. I learned the hard way, no spells can easily make you lose. And not to go all out without a royal decree (considering you dont got much control cards to back up if you lose)

Well! I hope you like the archetype! And please, if you have any questions post it below of pm me here or on DN.

Very Happy GL!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Ancients =w= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancients =w=   Ancients =w= EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm going to move this to the deck dome as it seems to be more of a deck than an article.
Back to top Go down

Ancients =w=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: