World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know when you play too much Pokemon when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

You know when you play too much Pokemon when... Empty
PostSubject: You know when you play too much Pokemon when...   You know when you play too much Pokemon when... EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:59 am

...you own seven Pokemon games with two on the way.

With the purchase of Pokemon White and White 2, that now completes my Gen 5 collection of the main Pokemon games, and add to my previous Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and Platinum games.

So what am I doing on these games? I'll tell you. But before I get into that, let me briefly tell you what I did do.

Heart Gold: Recently completed Blaze's profile. Started with Typhlosion, caught Flareon, Arcanine, Ninetales (Hacked, and with Drought. Sue me.), Magmortar, Camerupt (hacked), Torkoal (hacked), Charizard, and Blazekin. All Pokemon are EV trained, trained to Lv. 100 (no hacked methods). Currently on my B2 file.

Platinum. Recently completed Flora's profile. Started with Torterra, caught Roserade, and Vileplume (Suuuue me.). All Pokemon EV trained and trained to Lv. 100 (No hack methods). Currently on my B2 file.

Now by reading the above, I'm sure you are wondering what I mean by 'profile'. You see, I play through my characters from my Pokemon Generation X fanfic and catch Pokemon they would use. In the HG/SS games, they will be training nine of their Pokemon (Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokemon). In the Platinum and Gen 5 runs, I will only catch three Pokemon (each game) and train them up. When Gen six starts, they will get an additional three Pokemon.

Now, what I'm currently doing:

HG: Began Flora's profile. One of nine caught (Chikorita). No progress beyond start.

SS: Six badges in River's profile. Started with Feraligatr, caught Vaporeon, Gyarados, Lapras, Slowking, Psyduck (last night), and Staryu (last night). Still need to get Squirtle and Mudkip. Feraligatr, Vaporeon, and Gyarados are EV trained, the rest are in progress. Lvs. are high 20's and low 30's.

Platinum: Began River's profile. One of three caught (Piplup). No progress beyond start.

Black: Began Blaze's profile. One of three caught (Tepig). No progress beyond start.

White: Beginning River's profile. No progress yet.

White 2: Beginning Draco's profile. No progress yet (Draco will appear in the fanfic at the end of the Johto arc. He is a Dragon Master and will have several legendary Dragon Pokemon including Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Reshiram.)

Black 2: Main profile, J.J.. Profile complete. Used also for storage of characters.

With Pokemon X and Y coming out, I have already determined what I will do:

Pokemon X: This will be the character game for the Generation X profile (Pokemon X, Generation X. Get it?). My characters will once again get new Pokemon. River, Flora, and Blaze will get the starters, Voltage will get the 'electric rodent', and Norman will be Norman. In addition to their starters, they will get two more Pokemon. Draco will get more Dragons, and I will also work on my other profiles of main characters I will introduce later in the series. Once those profiles are complete, I will then use it for my Nuzlocke and variants.

Pokemon Y: This will be my J.J. and will house his Pokemon as well as Character Pokemon when they are finished.

What will happen after I finish the profiles on my other games? I will mostly be using them as Nuzlocke and variant games, but I will probably use them for collecting, as I want to fill as much of my Pokedex as possible.

So that is how I know that I play way to much Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: You know when you play too much Pokemon when...   You know when you play too much Pokemon when... EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:00 am

I know this isn't the Pokemon version of the "You know when you play too much Yu-Gi-Oh!" game but I'm going to make it one.

You know you play too much Pokemon when you can play a Chinese version of Pokemon Ruby your grandmother sent you without any difficulty. :/ Guilty. I don't even know Chinese that well.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: You know when you play too much Pokemon when...   You know when you play too much Pokemon when... EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

you know when you lay too much pokemon when your friends say they ar getting a game and you say "which version"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know when you play too much Pokemon when...   You know when you play too much Pokemon when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know when you play too much Pokemon when...
Page 1 of 1