World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League of Legends Tournament 01

Go down 
+3
Grand Mage
Unknown
Fish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

It will be a 5v5 draft pick.
Can be changed to blind pick if necessary due to lack of champions.
Summoner's Rift. Can be changed to a 3v3 SR or TT, or any variant, depending on interest or lack thereof.

No champion bans. Any summoner level is fine, but be aware that level 30 summoners may be playing and they may have the advantage of more champions, better runes and more masteries, etc. etc. etc.

Post to sign up. Maximum of 10 places, but if full, still post because a second bracket could be set up, or we could fit you in with 2 4v4s, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Depends. We're playing draft if we can. If we can't due to champion minumums not being reached, we'll play blind.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:23 am

None of you turned up.

NONE OF YOU TURNED UP.

Unfortunately for you guys, Fish is a vengeful god.

You 5 can have fun decoding your Bosnian, Javanese, Maltese, Welsh and Uzbek for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:06 am

What? I thought it was tonight! Sorry, I think I did something wrong when I put it into the time zone converter. League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 3294724136 Um...so can we try tonight? Same time?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:50 pm

If everybody can make the same time tonight, 4:00 GMT+0, then I can do that, but they probably couldn't.
If it helps, London is GMT+1 at the moment, I think DC is GMT-4 but I'm not too sure.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt0/
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:49 am

._. The thing was, the time we dedicated it to was midnight. Midnight on Sunday. So....does that mean on Saturday, at midnight it becomes Sunday, or do I wait until Sunday and it's that midnight? You know what I mean? Is it the next day when it becomes midnight? That's what I was misinterpretting. You say you don't have confidence in anybody showing up....so do I show up or not?
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:06 am

4pm or am?? D:
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Nevermind guys, since nobody turned up.
I'll maybe host another LoL tourny some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Tournament 01   League of Legends Tournament 01 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Tournament 01
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2