World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Beat This Summer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Let's Beat This Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Beat This Summer!   Let's Beat This Summer! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am

Let's Beat This Summer! WDABanner3_zps8b58d459
Here we are again! Another summer to experience together! We can either waste it doing nothing, or we can do something great. Honestly, its summer, both are equally as great! Aside from my attempt at a pep talk, I'm just going to say that we're already a great thing as a community. As a community, we do what we can and we do it well. We stick around and do fun things together. That's what we want to do, that's what we will do and that's what we will always do. 

For you guests, non-regular WDA members, or ex WDA members, take note of what I am about to say. We do things differently around here. We have a different view on what a dueling academy is and we are still representatives of the dueling academy world. Our community has been around since the birth of academies, so we will stay until the death of all academies. We will do things differently because we have had our own experiences together that we have been forced to adapt to the changes forced upon us. I do not wish to dissolve your views of the traditional dueling academy, I only wish to make it clear that we are no ordinary academy. As I said before and to many others, we are a community of people and that is where our focus is at. If you like to have fun with video games and any trading card game, WDA is for you. If you like to watch anime, sci-fi, or any other nerdy occupation, WDA is for you. 

There is one thing I will say for this: lets make this summer the best summer we've ever had before. 
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Beat This Summer!   Let's Beat This Summer! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 am

yeaa WDA is the place to be if you like league of legends!

have fun summoners ;]
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Let's Beat This Summer!   Let's Beat This Summer! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am

What's the summer's activities? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Beat This Summer!   Let's Beat This Summer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Beat This Summer!
Page 1 of 1