World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This isn't what I'm looking for.

Go down 
+4
Fish
J.J. Knight
D.D. Eatos
Jain vi Bookshelvia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jain vi Bookshelvia
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jain vi Bookshelvia

Waifu : Jain vi Bookshelvia

This isn't what I'm looking for. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 am

When I came back to this site, I was hoping to meet fellow YGO players whom I can talk to about the game that I enjoy playing.

This... place just doesn't offer that.

I might log on every other blue moon, but I don't think I can ever stay here consistently when I have so little in common with the rest of you. I'm no longer interested in Anime, Manga or most other things you guys talk about.

So, no harsh feelings, but this is good bye.
Back to top Go down
http://thatasianaguythere.deviantart.com/
D.D. Eatos
WDA Member
WDA Member
D.D. Eatos

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ! ! ! ! Fabled Asian

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 am

I still play yugioh, i dont know if I can see you around, but you can start a post and the people who still do can discuss if you want :/
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 am

Yugioh sucks. Pokemon and other topics are replacing it.

I suppose no one meant very much to you then. Ta.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

We found that as a community we were less interested in Yugioh than other things, such as anime or manga, and after heavy deliberation we made allowance for that.

Have fun looking elsewhere, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Bye. Good luck with future duels!
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm

We need to change the forum name :U

Good luck finding some where else, hardcore doolist :D
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 pm

Jain vi Bookshelvia wrote:
When I came back to this site, I was hoping to meet fellow YGO players whom I can talk to about the game that I enjoy playing.
But I thought you were already discussing Touhou with EW This isn't what I'm looking for. 3831997852
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

This isn't the forum you are looking for *waves jedi hands*

Bye jain, sorry to hear that and good luck.

As for the name, the term dueling is not restricted to ygo imo, it counts for other tcg it counts for pkmn battles etc. because there are two people battling it out, therefore dueling. The "world" in the name further points to that, as it gives the meaning of "universal", everything dueling. Of course it doesn't encompass things like LoL or other multiplayer things that may pop up in the future which have teams, as it has more people, but if you stretch it a bit it fits. If there is a more suitable term that is usable as a name, we can check that. Although url shouldn't be going away anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't what I'm looking for.   This isn't what I'm looking for. Empty

Back to top Go down

This isn't what I'm looking for.
Page 1 of 1