World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Vayne, No pain!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Achievement Points : 0

No Vayne, No pain! Empty
PostSubject: No Vayne, No pain!   No Vayne, No pain! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Vayne is my main champ, ever since I first got wrecked so hard by a Vayne, I fell in love with her, and bought her, now she's main and my own pride and joy. This will be a small guide on how I play Vayne along with some tips. For runes, I get standard armor penetration marks, flat armor seals, flat magic resist glyphs and AD Quints, masteries are 21/9/0 taking everything attack damage related in the offense tree and taking armor and magic resist in defenses( cant remember masteries cuz I haven't opened LoL in a while) At level 1, I start off with a Doran's Blade, I go back, pick up boots and a vamp scepter, then I rush my BoTRK that thing is so good on Vayne. Next I get Greaves, Avarice blade, then I either go straight into my Shivv which I usually do, or I get a last whisper just so I can farm with the avarice, so after getting shivv and last whisper, I pick up an infinity edge, and lastly sell Doran's for a defensive item which is guardian angel most of the time. As for the skills, I take Q at level 1, W at 2,E at 3, and then max out Q, then W and lastly E, I used to max W first but Q give more chasability.

Tips: Always try to catch off people coming from the jungle with a condemn to the wall, it usually gets you a kill. Always be safe and never be reckless with Vayne. Ask for a lot of ganks from the jungler as Vayne has a bad early game. When harassing, always fire two shots with your W, and then trigger them with a Q for the highest damage output. When escaping, always pop your ult and then Q for the invisibility. Never run away from a fight when you have your BoTRK and Ult available, in a situation like that, pop your ult, Q, use the BOTRK active, and start hammering away, also try to condemn people into walls. In teamfights, don't go in balls deep unless you have a full build. My last game with Vayne, I was very fed, and had my full build, I went to help two of my 2 teammates who were escaping and soon all the enemy team arrived, I popped my ult and went in there like a baws, 1 vs 5, came out with a Penta Kill without even having my Guardian Angel triggered.

Point is, Play Vayne safely, it's really rewarding if you can master her, as she's probably the best late game adc out there.

And this concludes my guide for Vayne, it sure looks bad but meh, at least I get to do something League Related :D
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

No Vayne, No pain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Vayne, No pain!   No Vayne, No pain! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 am

Lifesteal motahfuker. Have you heard of it?

Zeal>Avarice

99% of the time will be SS or PD before LW. My rule of thumb is to buy LW when an enemy has over 100 armor.
Back to top Go down

No Vayne, No pain!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Games :: Competitive Corner :: League of Legends-
Jump to: