World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 28   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 28 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Character updates:
Spoiler:

After N defeated White, her Tepig had decided to join N, causing White to pass out, unable to bear the fact that Tepig left her to join the enemy. When Servine saw this, he left N, and went with White. N and Mei then went to N's rented room in the Pokemon Center, where N seated her on his bed, and tended to the bruises on her face.

“I'm sorry, I should have stopped White before she could hurt you.” he said.

“I-it's alright, my Lord, I-” started Mei, but N interrupted her.

“No, it's not alright, I'm supposed to be your King. You and the other Team Plasma members serve me, so I should have been quicker to protect you.” he said.

N then continued tending to her bruises in silence, causing her to blush each time she felt him touch her face. When he was done, the door suddenly opened, and Anthea and Concordia, with their Pokemon, both came in. N noticed that Kirlia and Gothorita had evolved into Gardevoir and Gothitele.

“Hey, N! We both finally got the badge!” exclaimed Anthea, waving her badge case around. “Oh?” she asked, noticing Mei.

“I can see you clearly didn't stay put like I asked, N.” said Concordia, closing the door behind her.

“Princess Anthea and Concordia!” said Mei, jolting up, and bowing to them.

“N, what's going on? Did something happen?” asked Concordia.

“White attacked her, so I brought her here, and tended to her bruises.” summarized N, sitting on his bed.

Concordia frowned at him and crossed her arms. “So you disobeyed me, and wandered about the city anyway.” she said with disappointment.

“And because of that, I saved Mei! Who knows what would have happened to her if I wasn't there?” said N, standing up, slamming his fist down on a dresser.

My Lord really cares...he doesn't see me as just a servant!” thought Mei.

“He does have a point, Concordia.” said Anthea.

“It doesn't matter, his point is not the point!” exclaimed Concordia. “And N, I can tell there's something you aren't telling me.” she said.

Before anyone could say anything else, there's was a sudden pounding on the door.

“I-I'll get it, I should be leaving now anyway.” said Mei.

When she opened the door, Cheren, clearly pissed off, pushed her against the wall, and ran towards N, with his fist balled, but before he could reach him, Anthea and Concordia quickly held him down.

“You sick bastard! How dare you hurt White!” he shouted, trying to break free from Anthea and Concordia.

“What are you talking about? I didn't do a thing to her.” said N, taking a few steps to closer to him.

“Don't give me your lies! I found her lying on the ground, and when I asked her what happened, all she could mutter was your name!” shouted Cheren.

Cheren then managed to break free from Anthea and Concordia, then tried to swing his fist at N's face, but Anthea quickly caught his arm, then held both of his arms behind his back, and before he could break free again, Concordia kicked him in the stomach, knocking out his wind, causing him to fall to his knees, with Anthea still holding him in place.

“Who do you think you are, coming here unannounced, and trying to attack my brother?” asked Concordia.

“Who does he think he is to put his hands on White?!” shouted Cheren.

Concordia kicked Cheren in his gut again, causing him to fall face first into the floor, quickly put back on his knees and held down again by Anthea.

“Let me handle him.” said N.

N then walked over to Cheren, only a few inches away from him, then sat on his knees.

“Don't worry, you're friend isn't physically hurt, but, mentally hurt? That's a different story.” said N, in a low, gentle voice.

“You bastard! What the hell did you do?!” asked Cheren.

“Like I said before, I didn't do anything to her. Why don't you go back and ask her just what happened?” suggested N.

Cheren, still highly pissed off, spit in N's face, as that's all he could do, with Anthea holding his arms behind his back. Concordia then kicked him on the side of his head, causing him to fall to his side, knocked out.

“Get him out of my sight!” shouted N, wiping his face off.

Mei, who was still in the room, then walked over, and began dragging Cheren away.

“N...what in the name of Arceus is going on?” asked Concordia.

“Stop asking me questions! I'm your King, I don't have to do as you say!” shouted N, flopping down on his bed, pulling away at his hair.

What on Earth has befallen him? He's never used the fact that he's the King to get his way before, and his extreme mood swings seem to be getting worse.” thought Concordia.

Anthea then sat on N's bed, next to him, and started gently rubbing his back, trying to soothe him.

“It's alright, N, you'll talk when you feel like it.” she said.

Just then, N's xtranceiver began ringing, which agitated N even more.

“Am I going to get no freaking peace today?!” he shouted, as he sat up, and answered his xtranceiver. “What?!” he shouted into it, not even waiting to see who it was, or what they wanted.

“What did you just say to me?” replied Ghetsis, in a cold, dark voice.

Anthea and Concordia both gasped when they heard their fathers voice coming from the xtranceiver.

“What do you mean what did I just say? I said 'what!', now what do you want?!” shouted N.

Concordia, who had a frightened look on her face, snatched the xtranceiver from N, and glared at him, then took over talking to Ghetsis for him.

“I'm sorry f-father...he's in an emotional state right now.” she said, with fear clear in her voice.

“Damn that boy, what did he do this time? There are rumors of him being the leader of Team Plasma, running all through the city!” said Ghetsis.

“I'm not sure, I've tried to get him to tell me, but he...he won't talk.” replied Concordia.

“You're not sure? Are you saying that you weren't with him?” asked Ghetsis.

“I'm sorry, father! I told him to stay in the room we rented in the Pokemon Center, while we challenged the gym, but he disobeyed!” said Concordia, tears suddenly in her eyes.

“I see...Never mind, I'll be there shortly, then.” replied Ghetsis, in a cold voice, then hung up.

Concordia dropped N's xtranceiver on his bed, then grabbed his face, pulling him in close to her.

“What on Earth has befallen you, N?! Now you've gone and got us all in trouble!” she exclaimed.

N pushed her hands off of him, then looked from her to Anthea, noticing that Anthea was now softly crying.

“Why are you two so worried about him? He can't do anything to you, I'm the King, so whatever I say goes.” he said.

Before Concordia or Anthea could reply, their door swung open, and Ghetsis, frowning, walked in. Concordia and Anthea both stared at the floor, as Ghetsis approached N, glaring at him, with disapproval.

“What have you done, my boy? The entire city now knows that you're the King! Did I not tell you to not reveal your identity until I said so?” he asked.

N stood up. “You all want to know what the heck happened? Fine!” shouted N. “White was attacking Mei, and Mei cried out to me, calling me 'My Lord', so I had no choice but to help her! White didn't know what was going on, so I told her that I'm the King of Team Plasma. How the whole city knows? I don't know! Maybe some bystanders overheard me and started telling everybody!” explained N.

“Who in the name of Arceus is White?” asked Ghetsis, not seeming to get it, at all.

“White is my...she's my...my friend.” said N, holding tightly onto his necklace.

Ghetsis silently glared at him for a few moments, then turned his gaze to Concordia, and walked over to her, grabbing her hand.

“You, come with me. I think we need to have a little private talk.” he said, in his cold, dark voice.

Concordia, trying to hide her tears, slowly began following him out of the room, knowing N had got her in huge trouble. Before they could make it out the door, N suddenly ran in front of it, blocking their path, then pushed Ghetsis away, standing in front of Concordia. Concordia blinked at him, surprised, and Ghetsis looked at N as if he was crazy.

“What do you think you're doing, N?” he asked.

“A better question is what you call yourself doing. You hurt her, and I'll make sure that you're fired!” shouted N.

Concordia and Anthea both stared at N, with their jaws dropped, completely surprised to hear him standing up to their father like this.

“You can't do that, you fool.” said Ghetsis, gritting his teeth.

“Says who? I am the King! You're just a Sage, so you serve me! You need to learn your place!” shouted N.

You're just going to make things worse, N...” thought Concordia.

Ghetsis, knowing N had just made a complete fool of him, walked out of their room, slamming the door behind him. Concordia, knowing N had just saved her from a beating, embraced him in a tight hug, not knowing what to say.

“N, you...you've...grown.” she said, trying to not let him see that she was crying.

After that, they decided that they should stay in Nimbasa for one more day, then head to Driftveil tomorrow, so after several more hours, they went to sleep in silence.

Anthea and Concordia, who seemed to be around the ages of 15 and 16 at the time, had entered N's room, where N, with Zorua on his shoulder, was repeatedly throwing darts on a dartboard that was recently added to his room. He was landing most of the darts straight on the bullseye. Anthea gently tapped his shoulder, trying to get his attention, and he swiftly spun around, and the dart in her direction, but she ducked under it.

“Yikes! Watch where you throw those things, N!” she shouted.

N then noticed that they were both wearing bracelet's on their wrists, and that Concordia was holding a small box. Anthea's bracelet's looked like black bands, with gray stripes, and Concordia's were composed of three, golden square parts, all connected.

“What are those? And what's in that box?” he asked.

“They're bracelet's! Father found them last night.” said Anthea.

“Father said they belonged to mother, so he gave them to us, so we could have something to remember her by. There's stuff in the box for you.” explained Concordia, handing him the box.

N was extremely happy to have something to remember his mother by, as he had never actually got to meet her, because she had died from a heart disease, shortly after N was born. That's what Ghetsis told them had happened.

N opened the box, and inside was two bracelet's, one just like the ones Concordia was wearing, and the other just like the ones Anthea was wearing. There also also a necklace, with a black sphere, that had a blue and a yellow spiral on the top and bottom attached, and a yellow, cube-shaped object,which was attached to a chain.

“I'll help you put them on.” said Concordia, figuring that N most likely had no idea how to put them on.

She put the bracelet's on his wrists, the necklace around his neck, and attached the cube, by it's chain, to his pants.

“I wish mother was still with us.” said N, with tears in his eyes, as he picked up another dart, and threw it right in the bullseye.

“I do too...” said Anthea, hugging N from behind, with a sad look on her face.

“We all do, but...everybody has to die one day, and we can't change that.” said Concordia, who also had a sad look on her face. “Father told us that her one wish before she did was that you grow up to be a great hero, who will change the world.” she said.

N held his necklace tightly in his hand, with his eyes closed.

“Mother, you may not be here with me, but I swear that I will make your wish come true. I'll be the greatest hero that ever lived, for you, mother.” he said, looking up at the ceiling, as if he was hoping his voice would reach the heavens.

N then woke up, and looked around the room. It was still dark outside, and his sisters, and all the Pokemon, were still asleep. He then grasped his necklace tightly, and closed his eyes.

“That's right, mother, I won't let your wish go in vain. Becoming the hero is my destiny, and I will make sure I'm the greatest hero who ever lived, for you. Nothing, and no one can stand in my way.” he whispered, then went back to sleep.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 28
Page 1 of 1