World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 30 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 30   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 am

N walked to the battlefield, ready to battle Cheren, who was already on the other side of the battlefield. As N walked, the audience began booing loudly, due to the fact that he's Team Plasma's leader, but N simply ignored them. Once he was on the battlefield, the referee stepped forward and began to speak.

“Alright, here are the rules of all battles in this tournament. #1: Each trainer may only use three Pokemon at most. #2: If you switch out a Pokemon, that Pokemon will not be allowed to be sent back out during the battle. #3: The use of any type of items will result in a disqualification. #4: Have fun and give it your all!” said the referee.

“Archeops, you're up.” said N, as Archeops then flew in front of him.

“Damn, Archeops has a type advantage over two of my Pokemon...” thought Cheren. “Alright, Liepard, go!” he said, sending out his first Pokemon.

“Alright folks, the first battle is finally starting! This is going to be good!” exclaimed Alder, who was acting as the announcer.

“Liepard, start things off with Fake Out!” commanded Cheren.

“Archeops, use-”

Before N could finish, Liepard rushed over to Archeops at such high speed, it looked as if he teleported right behind Archeops's back, and slash him in the neck, using his claws.

“Incredible! Liepard moved so fast, N couldn't even give his Pokemon a command!” exclaimed Alder, as the crowd cheered.

Meanwhile, backstage...

The other competitors were all sitting down, watching the battle with great interest; all except White, who was staring at the floor, with an expressionless on her face. Marie then strolled over to her.

“I bet you missed me!” she said, hugging her.

White, took by surprise, blinked, and stared at her, with a startled look on her face. “Why are you moving? The nurse said you shouldn't move for two days.” she asked.

“Oh, you know, I'm hard to keep down.” replied Marie. “So, how are you enjoying the battle so far?” she asked, when she noticed White wasn't saying anything else.

“Oh, I, uh...” replied White, not knowing what to say, since she wasn't paying any attention to the battle.

While they talked, back on the battlefield...

“Archeops, use Sky Attack!” commanded N.

“Liepard, use Sucker Punch!” commanded Cheren.

Archeops tried to fly up high into the air, but Liepard jumped into the air after him, and slashed him on the back of his head, knocking him right out of the air.

“Now Liepard, use Night Slash!”

“Archeops, Head Smash!”

Liepard jumped at Archeops, with his claws extended, but before he could attack, Archeops got back in the air, and slammed his head down on Liepards, which instantly knocked him out.

“Liepard is unable to battle, Archeops wins!” exclaimed the referee.

The crowd started booing loudly, unhappy to see Team Plasma's King in the lead.

“Archeops beat Liepard with just one hit! Looks like Liepard's high speed was no match for the brute power of Archeops!” shouted Alder.

“Say White, who do you want to win this battle?” asked Marie, as they watched the battle.

“What? Cheren's my best friend, it's obvious that I want him to beat the leader of a criminal organization!” exclaimed White.

“Are you sure you don't want to beat him yourself?” asked Marie.

“Well...If Cheren ends up losing to him, then yes, I'll defeat N myself.” replied White.

“You seem pretty upset. What's got you so down?” asked Marie.

“Huh? Oh, it's nothing important...” replied White.

“It's important to me.” said Marie, suddenly hugging her.

Meanwhile, back on the battlefield...

“Go, Tranquill!” said Cheren, sending out his second Pokemon.

“It looks like this has turned into an aerial battle!” shouted Alder.

“Archeops, use Acrobatics.” commanded N.

“Tranquill, use Detect!” commanded Cheren.

Archeops quickly flew over to Tranquill, and tried to strike him, but Tranquill swiftly flew even higher into the air, dodging it.

“Use Air Slash!” commanded Cheren.

“Archeops, Heat Wave!” commanded N.

Tranquill assaulted Archeops with a blade of wind, but at the same time, Archeops blew his fiery hot breath at Tranquill, nearly setting his feathers on fire.

“A fire breathing bird? You sure don't see those everyday!” exclaimed Alder, laughing.

“Archeops, use Sky Attack!”

“Tranquill, stop him with Quick Attack!”

Archeops began flying higher in the air, but Tranquill moved faster, and tackled Archeops, knocking Archeops down lower in the air, but he managed to quickly regain his balance.

“Archeops, end this with Head Smash.”

“Tranquill, dodge it!”

Archeops flew towards Tranquill at high speed, using his head as a battering ram, but Tranquill swiftly flew to the side, dodging the attack.

“Archeops, keep using Head Smash!” commanded N.

“Tranquill, keep dodging, he'll get tired!” commanded Cheren.

Archeops continued ramming his head at Tranquill, while Tranquill kept managing to dodge, until the third time, where Tranquill wasn't fast enough to get out of the way, which let Archeops smash his head on him, sending him crashing down on the floor, unconscious.

“Tranquill is unable to battle, Archeops wins!” exclaimed the referee.

“Amazing! Archeops took two down in a row, but can he make it three?” said Alder.

Damn....at this rate, I'm gonna get swept by him...no, I won't let that happen! If I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna go down fighting!” thought Cheren “Servine, don't let me down!” he said, sending out his final Pokemon.

“Archeops, use Acrobatics.” commanded N.

“Servine, use Leaf Tornado!” commanded Cheren.

Archeops began slowly flying towards Servine, due to being tired, but Servine created a tornado made out of leaves, and threw it at Archeops, knocking him against the wall, defeated.

“Archeops is unable to battle, Servine wins!” exclaimed the referee.

As N carried Archeops off of the battlefield, the crowd began cheering, happy to see that one of Team Plasma's King's Pokemon was defeated.

“Looks like Cheren's got some momentum going! But can he keep it up? He's still outnumbered.” said Alder.

“You'd like to finish this off, wouldn't you?” N asked, picking up Tepig.

Tepig smiled and nodded, so N sat her down on the battlefield, so that she could battle Servine.

“Damn, N...I want to kick his ass!” said White, balling her fists, as she watched the battle.

“I'm sure you'll get your chance.” said Marie, still hugging her.

White looked surprise. “But...isn't N your boyfriend? Shouldn't you be supporting him?” asked White, confused.

“He isn't actually my boyfriend, I was just trying to piss off his sisters. Don't tell anyone though.” replied Marie, whispering into White's ear.

He's making me battle White's Tepig...is he trying to play with my head? That won't work on me!” thought Cheren. “Servine, use Leaf Tornado!”

“Tepig, burn it with Ember!” commanded N.

Servine sent a tornado made of leaves spiraling towards Tepig, but Tepig blew sparks of fire at it, burning the leaves, and stopping the tornado.

“Servine, use Wrap!”  

“Tepig, Flame Charge!”

Servine slithered over to Tepig, attempting to wrap his long body around her, but Tepig charged at him, with her whole body engulfed in flames, knocking Servine several feet back.

“Tepig, again, Flame Charge!”

“Servine, Leaf Tornado!”

Servine sent another tornado of leaves spiraling towards Tepig, but Tepig, with her body engulfed in flames, charged at him again, moving even master this time, and ran right through the tornado, burning it to crisps, then slammed her body against Servine's, sending him crashing through a wall, defeated.

“Servine is unable to battle, and all three of Cheren's Pokemon are unable to battle! The winner is N!” exclaimed the referee, as Cheren, who looked pissed off, returned Servine to his Pokeball, and went backstage.

As N put Tepig on his shoulder, congratulating her on her victory, the crowd was still loudly booing him.

“Looks like N is the first to advance to round two! The next match will begin shortly.” said Alder.

N then went backstage, and sat down next to his sisters, but before either of them could say anything, Alder began talking again.

“Attention everyone! It's time for the second battle to begin! This battle will be Anthea vs Ted!” he shouted.

“Good luck.” said both N and Concordia, hugging their sister, before she went to start her battle.

“Thanks, but we all know I'm going to win this battle, no problem.” said Anthea, as she then went out to start her battle.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 30
Page 1 of 1