World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noble Knights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novalaxia
WDA Member
WDA Member
Novalaxia

Achievement Points : 0

Noble Knights Empty
PostSubject: Noble Knights   Noble Knights EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 am

Deck :

:/
I don't really know what I was planning for this deck as it's probably gone under two or so modifications over the course of five and-a-half months (I am REALLY productive, aren't I?), but the gist is mostly a swarm offensive early-game and stalling late game with more offensive-based powerhouses, hence the Zubaba General which is mostly expendable for the most part. The main part of this deck has pretty much been swept dry with Avarice's banning, but Tsukuyomi and Emeral more than make up for it. Tsuku lets me set up for any spare Birdman fodder with Lady of the Lake (since you have to discard her from the hand or get her effect negated with Veiler or such to get her grave-activating effect, dumping my hand when it's mainly going to be three or lower is a good trade-off with little consequences) and gets rid of any Alexandrites and Artorigus' in the hand, which allows for Rabbit targets when shuffled back by Emeral (pseudo-Avarice with limits).

The Extra deck was done in 5 minutes, with Blader, Corn, Emeral and Tsuku being the only cards I mostly put thought into. Should I improve this? Or is this so bad I have to make another? Leave any suggestions, because I'd really love some decent insight into what I am doing.

Sorry for the quality of the pic at first without enlargening it, it looks really odd. I put it in a spoiler for fear of being too big. Maybe it's for the best.

plz don't sue I haven't played this game in 9 months
Back to top Go down
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sukkito

Noble Knights Empty
PostSubject: Skitnica's Tips   Noble Knights EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:40 am

I can't fix it :( . I would have to write a text wall in order to fix it.
So imma make this short..
You need minimum 8 Noble Arms
3 Pot Of Duality
3 Medraunt
3 Borz
2 Gwarch
2 Artorigus
3 Forbbiden Lance
Anything else is up to you.
Back to top Go down

Noble Knights
Page 1 of 1