World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 am

Junior Cup Finasl

N Harmonia
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37 Nnwbau
VS
Marie
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 37 CCrdOdX

Character update
Spoiler:

“Victini, Seering Shot!” commanded N.

“Raichu, Protect, please.” commanded Marie.

Victini sent a scarlet inferno of flames down from the air at Raichu, but Raichu protected herself with an invisible barrier.

“Victini, V-Create!”

“Raichu, Extreme Speed.”

Victini, with an intense flame on his forehead in the shape of a V, hurled himself at Raichu, but Raichu moved behind him in the blink of an eye, then slammed her tail down Victini's back, knocking him out of the air. Victini didn't seem to take much damage, as he simply got right back up.

“Victini, Seering Shot again!”

“Raichu, Protect.”

Victini sent down another scarlet inferno flames, and Raichu protected herself with another invisible barrier. Victini was now breathing surprisingly heavy for how little the battle was going on, and holding  onto his chest.

Why am I getting tired so soon?” thought Victini.

“Raichu, Volt Tackle.”

“Victini, dodge!”

Before Victini had a chance to move out of the way, Raichu, who's body was surrounded in electricity, had already slammed herself into Victini, which sent him flying through the air, but Victini managed to regain his balance, before he could crash.

“Victini, V-Create!”

“Raichu, Protect.”

Victini, his forehead covered in an intense V shaped flame, hurled himself towards Raichu, but once again, Raichu protected herself with an invisible barrier. The impact of Victini hitting the barrier knocked him back several feet. Once again, Victini was breathing heavy, and holding onto his chest.

I don't usually get this tired...” thought Victini, breathing heavily.

“Victini, again, V-Create!”

“Raichu, Extreme Speed.”

Victini hurled himself at Raichu again, but Raichu dashed behind him in the blink of an eye, and slammed her tail on his back, knocking him down to the ground.

“I see now, she's just trying to tire Victini out. She knows Raichu can't win this any other way.” thought N.

“Raichu, Volt Tackle.”

“Victini, do nothing.”

Raichu began charging at Victini, her body covered in electricity, and Victini spun around, staring at N in confusion.

What? Do nothing?!” asked Victini, who looked as if N had just asked him to jump into the ocean.

Raichu was now just a couple of feet away from hitting Victini.

“Now, Victini, Blue Flare!” shouted N.

Victini quickly turned around to face Raichu, and, with just a snap of his finger, Raichu's whole body was engulfed in an intense, but beautiful, huge, bright blue flame. Raichu began running around in circles, shrieking in pain, trying to get rid of the fire.

“End this Victini, you know what to do.” said N.

Victini nodded, then, with an intense, hot flame in the shape of a V on his forehead, hurled himself at Raichu with great impact, leaving her unconscious.

“Raichu is unable to battle, Victini wins!” said the referee.

“Return, Raichu.” said Marie, returning Raichu to her Pokeball, then sent out Blaziken.

“Victini, Bolt Strike!”

“Blaziken, Protect.”

Victini surrounded himself in electricity, then slammed his body down at Blaziken, but Blaziken protected herself with an invisible barrier. Victini fell on the ground right next to Blazikens feet.

Why do I feel so tired? I feel like I can't get up...” thought Victini, as he lay there.

“Blaziken, High Jump Kick.”

“Victini, move out of the way!”

Blaziken jumped high up in the air, then, with her foot extended, came crashing down at Victini. Victini tried to move out of the way, but still felt as if he couldn't will himself to move, so he was hit by Blaziken's attack, right in the gut.

“Victini! Are you still in there?” asked N, with concern.

“Brave Bird, Blaziken.”

“Victini, Blue Flare!”

Blaziken jumped into the air, with a blue aura around her, and launched herself at Victini. Victini managed to get back to his feet in time, and had enough energy left to engulf Blaziken in an intense, beautiful blue flame. Blaziken stopped her attack, and began shrieking in pain.

“Now, Victini, Bolt Strike!”

“Blaziken, again, Brave Bird.”

Victini tried to attack, but collapsed to the ground. Blaziken then launched herself at Victini again, this time hitting, and defeating him.

“Victini is unable to battle, Blaziken wins!” said the referee.

N walked over to Victini, picked him up, and carried him off of the battlefield.
“Victini, you fought hard. Thank you. Pignite, you're up.”

Pignite went on the battlefield, ready to battle Blaziken.

Elsewhere...

Back in Team Plasma's ship was a tall man, with blond hair, and a blue fringe that swirls around his head,  wearing glasses, a black outfit with a blue stripe down the front, and a long, white lab coat. He seemed to be working on some kind of project, and had a wide grin on his face, seemingly excited by the progress of his work.
Angie, Brad, and Mei entered his lab, closing the door behind them.

“Doctor Corlress, how is the Genesect project coming along?” asked Angie.

“In due time, I shall have created the most powerful Pokemon ever with my own hands!” exclaimed Corlress.

“And you're able to create enough for all the elite members of Team Plasma, right?” asked Brad.

“All in due time, all in due time!” replied Corlress, cheerfully.

“You damned sure better not fail, if you do, Master Ghetsis will kill all of us.” said Angie, crossing her arms.

“But will Lord N be pleased with this? Pokemon created by human hands...” said Mei, worriedly.

“I do not care for what he thinks.” said Corlress.
The three grunts all looked surprised at this.

“My goal is not that of the rest of you Team Plasma members; my goal is to bring out the true power of Pokemon, by any means necessary! Ghetsis told me that by working for Team Plasma, I will be able to  achieve this.”
The ship then came to a stop.

“We've arrived in Driftveil City, let's get to work!” exclaimed Angie, as the three grunts then got off the boat.

Back on the battlefield...

Pignite looked exhausted, while Blaziken was barely breaking a sweat.

“Blaziken, High Jump Kick.” commanded Marie.

“Pignite, dodge it!” commanded N.

Blaziken jumped high into the air, and, before the tired Pignite could move out of the way, Blaziken came down with a powerful kick to the back of Pignite's head, which knocked her out.

“Pignite is unable to battle! Blaziken wins!” exclaimed the referee.

“I may be down to one friend left, but I will show you that the love for my friends penetrates every cell in my body! Behold: Zorua!” shouted N, as he carried Pignite off the battlefield.

Zorua hopped onto the battlefield, ready to avenge his fallen allies, but when he looked Blaziken in the eye, he remembered the day when Blaziken crushed him to defeated in just one hit. Zorua was now trembling in fear.

“Blaziken, Flare Blitz.”

“Zorua, dodge it!”

Blaziken, with her body engulfed in flames, charged towards Zorua at blistering speed. Instead of trying to dodge, Zorua stood their, frozen in place, petrified. Blaziken crashed into him, knocking Zorua many feet back, which knocked him against the wall.

“Zorua! Are you ok?” said N.

Zorua struggled back onto his feet.
I don't stand a chance...once again I'm going to be beaten because I'm just too weak.” thought Zorua.

“Blaziken, finish this with High Jump Kick.” said Marie.

Blaziken jumped high into the air, and started crashing down towards Zorua. Zorua then remembered the night where his mother was killed trying to protect him, and he could do nothing to help her.

“No! I'm tired of being weak! If I was strong, mama wouldn't have had to protect me, and she'd still be alive!” he thought. “Mama! I'll get strong like you!” he shouted.

Blaziken was just a few feet above Zorua, when Zorua forced himself to move out of the way, leaving Blaziken to crash down painfully into the battlefield. Zorua then began glowing white and changing shape.

“Zorua! You're...” said N, watching Zorua evolve, in shock.

Zorua evolved into a Zoroark, and let out a ferocious growl, which made Blaziken step back in fear.

“Blaziken, Flare Blitz.”

“Zoroark, u-”
Before N could finish giving Zoroark a command, Zoroark's whole body began glowing red, then swung his arms down at the floor, creating a red dome around himself, which quickly expanded, and knocked Blaziken back.
When the dome faded away, the first thing Blaziken could see was Zoroark, charging at her, with his claws flashing bright, glowing red. Blaziken quickly got back on her feet, and engulfed her body in flames, then smashed herself into Zoroark.

Zoroark was knocked down, and Blaziken was breathing heavy, but Zoroark quickly jumped back up, his claws glowing red, as he slashed them forward, across Blazikens face, then did the same with his other hand. Blaziken fell down, clutching her face in pain.
Zoroark then jumped high into the air, and while in the air, stretched his arms forward, creating a glowing, orange orb, then launched it down on Blaziken, which hit like an explosion on impact, knocking Blaziken out.

“Blaziken is unable to battle, Zoroark wins!” said the referee.

Zoroark was able to win...but why wouldn't he listen to me?” thought N.

“I must congratulate you on managing to defeat my Blaziken with a Dark-type, I'll admit im impressed, but you still don't stand a chance.” said Marie.
She then threw a Pokeball, sending out Weavile, her final Pokemon.

“Zoroark, use Focus Blast!”

“Weavile, Fake Out.”

Before Zoroark could do anything, Weavile moved so fast, it seemed as if she teleported behind Zoroark, then kicked his back, knocking him down to his knees.

“Weavile, Low Kick.”

“Zoroark, dodge!”

Weavile swung her feet towards Zoroarks knee, but, instead of dodging like N said, Zoroark caught Weavile's foot, spun her around a few times, then threw her against the wall.

“Zoroark, now use Focus Blast!” commanded N, hoping Zoroark would listen this time.

“Weavile, Ice Punch.”

When Weavile got back to her feet, the first then she saw was Zoroark, pouncing towards her. Weavile jumped to the side, resulting in Zoroark crashing into the wall. Weavile then punched Zoroark in the jaw, with her fist covered in ice.

“Zoroark! What are you doing? Use Focus Blast!” commanded N.

“Weavile, Night Slash.”

Zoroark continued to act on his own instead of listening to N. He and Weavile both began slashing their sharp claws at each other. Their claws collided at each other in a deflective way each time, until they both hit each other in their faces, knocking them both to their knees.

“Weavile, Ice Punch.”

Weavile threw her fist at Zoroark again, but this time, Zoroark slammed his arms down towards the floor, creating a massive red dome, which sent Weavile flying far back. When the dome faded away, Zoroark, who was midway in air, threw an orange orb in Weaviles direct, but Weavile got out of the way, which left Zoroarks attack hitting the wall, creating a huge hole in the wall.

Zoroark landed on his feet, and began growling ferociously, throwing Focus Blasts in every direction.

“Zoroark! Calm down! What's gotten into you?” said N.

As Zoroark continued rampaging, Weavile jumped towards him, then kicked him in the back of his knee, which made him fall on his face, hard.

“Weavile, Low Kick again.”

Weavile ran back towards Zoroark, and kicked him again, this time she kicked his side, which knocked him several feet back.

“End it with Ice Punch, Weavile.”

Weavile swung her ice-covered fist at Zoroark, but in an instant, Zoroark created a ghostly, transparent Weavile illusion, which surrounded his body, and use Ice Punch on Weavile at the same time as she hit him.
Both Pokemon fell down, unconscious.

“Neither Pokemon is able to battle, and both trainers have no Pokemon left! That means the result of the battle is a draw!” said the referee.

“Zoroark!” cried N, running over to Zoroark.”

Alder walked down to the battlefield, clapping his hands.

“I must say that was an impressive battle! Since it was a draw, I suppose we have two winners! Let's hear it for N and Marie!” he shouted.

The crowd was giving mixed reactions; some booing, and some cheering and applauding.

N completely ignored the crowd and Alder, and tried to make sure Zoroark was okay. After several moments, Zoroark got up, stood on his feet, and growled, then jumped in the air, and threw a Focus Blast into the crowd, causing everyone in the crowd to start running about, frightened.
Zoroark then got on all fours, and dashed out of the building.

“Z-Zoroark!” cried N, surprised, as he took off after Zoroark.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1