World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Cafeteria

Go down 
+5
Leviera
danna45
Leokane
J.J. Knight
Kimo Force
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

School Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This will be where you can chat outside of the arena with your friends, within the school grounds. Announcements which would be made publicly to the school in the story will be made here as well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd100' : 63, 6, 97
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 pm

roll 1: STR x 7 + DEX x 5 = 74. Roll is 63, so the action is successful, the attack is aiming for Joshua Baratheon's shoulder normally. Successfully executing the fast and precise movement gives a bonus 5 damage. The table's base damage is STR + 2.
roll 2: AGI x 7 + STR = 31. Roll is 6, so the action is successful, due to the very low roll, Joshua Baratheon's counter perfectly connects with the table without straining his injury, so no damage to his vitality is applied.

roll 3: STR x 6 = 60. Roll is 97, so the action is unsuccessful, the table does not break. As he has managed to counter with his fist, the damage taken is halved, thus Joshua Baratheon takes damage of (STR + 2 + 5) from Youou Hangenmaru's attack plus the addition of his own STR into the hit, halved. (STR(YH) + 2 + 5 + STR (JB))/2 = 12. The damage is reduced by Joshua Baratheon's END of 2. Joshua Baratheon's Vitality is reduced by 10.

Youou Hangenmaru's attack is countered, a third the damage is also delivered to him through his grip on the table. (STR(YH) + 2 + 5 + STR (JB))/3 = 8. The damage is reduced by Youou Hangenmaru's END of 6. Youou Hangenmaru's Vitality is reduced by 2.

Ebele Soule did not attempt a defensive action. The throw was not meant to damage but was still forceful, so Ebele Soule takes damage equal to Joshua Baratheon's STR/2 plus fall damage of 1. The dictionary also hits Ebele Soule after she falls, she takes damage equal to Mitcher von Stroheim's STR divided by 2 for the distance travelled + 1 for it being a heavy solid object + 1 for its falling speed. STR(JB)/2 + 1 + STR(MvS)/2 + 1 + 1 = 9. The damage is reduced by Ebele Soule's END of 6. Ebele Soule's Vitality is reduced by 3.

After taking the damage, Joshua Baratheon and Youou Hangenmaru are pushed back from the force of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Youou is pushed back from the impact with a smile on his face.
"Heh, that's more like it"
he noticed during the attack that Joshua's back seems to be hurt in some way. Youou holds the table sideways from the right side. He runs towards Joshua bashing the table into him, pushing towards the left side. He lets go of the table on impact to slip through the right side and go behind Joshua to kick him straight on his back.

p.s. directions are all from Youou's perspective
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

The book was ignored... She wryly noticed. Although it hit the slave girl, it seems the other two men's attention were on each other. When she threw it, she was hoping to cause a big enough distraction in the flow of the battle so that they'd stop and give her an opening to talk to and agitate them. At this point all that would happen is she would see a fraction of the slave owner's skills and the table wielder getting defeated. She couldn't risk getting herself physically involved much further.

However, at the same time, she has already thrown a book at them. To withdraw after doing just that would be awkward. It wasn't a big enough action to have a real effect, but it was a big enough action that it mattered somewhere in Mitcher's petty mind. Hell, some of the audience noticed and was now staring at Mitcher's general direction.

Looking around, she saw a man with a weird hairdo sleeping nearby. She considered asking for his help, but she couldn't risk needless interaction. It was one thing to throw a dictionary in public, but it was another thing to communicate with someone else.

She realized, perhaps she would have to deal with her sense of pettiness nagging her, but at least if she withdraws from the scene she can safely observe from a nearby window, without the two eventually realizing that a dictionary doesn't jump by itself and that someone must've thrown it. Being Mitcher, she however, failed to realize that there was a possibility that the two already saw her but are purposely ignoring her. Or at least, Mitcher was purposely ignoring that possibility.

"Welp, time to...coolly leave the scene." Mitcher von Stroheim coolly leaves the scene!
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 am

...can this place be any noisier?
after the nap, i had planned on getting something to eat, but due to all the commotion the staff decided to stop serving lunch.
Honestly, i wouldnt be this pissed if i didnt wake up to hear a group of girls laughing at me, that was when i realized my haired had been done into a entire mess with a girly ribbon. I ripped it off, however,
Fearing i would lose control of my emotions, i got up and walked out the cafeteria before i could get the chance to get in trouble
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 am

The hit on his back caused his back to tense, but his time in the war has prepared him for such a spasm. He twisted his body around, lowering his elbow to match the level to Youou's head and swung. His massive elbow collided with the side of his head, the full brunt force unleashed at impact. As he swung, his back twisted, causing further pain. He winced his eyes as he stumbled a bit. Ignoring his pain, he grabbed a chair and swung it at Youou, stepping back slightly to recover.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 am

The autos are accepted without their rolls.

No bonuses from movement are applied to Youou Hangenmaru's attack as it is executed after changing directions. A bonus is applied due to attacking from behind and hitting a large injury, damage is doubled.

Joshua Baratheon's attack lands on the side of the head. Damage is doubled.

Joshua Baratheon's Vitality is reduced by STR(YH)*2-END(JB) = 12
Youou Hangenmaru's Vitality is reduced by STR(JB)*2-END(YH) = 14

Event

By the side of the main entrance to the cafeteria stands a knight clad in black. It is no man, but a lifeless sculpture of black metal. The details of its armor far surpasses its counterparts that were once worn by men. Every part of it is engraved with patterns of restlessness that make it seem like a moving knight. The engravings of its helmet makes one think they would see hair flowing from it if there was a colour other than black on the knight.

As Youou Hangenmaru and Joshua Baratheon are pushed back after their second clash and before their next attack, the black sculpture begins moving as it leaps from the far side of the hall.

NPC was unmoving, is especially heavy and the distance too large to cover in such a small time, thus a roll against AGI is required.
Value to be rolled against exceeds 100, thus the roll will always be successful and is skipped.

A mass of black metal now stands between Youou Hangenmaru and Joshua Baratheon, a black sword is now on the path of the chair, the chair bends from the hit and stops.
A clear voice can now be heard from the sculpture.

"Mr. Baratheon, Mr. Hangenmaru, I must ask that you stop here. Your actions are disturbing to many of your colleagues and are accomplishing nothing, inflicting injury on another within school grounds is not permitted.

Mr. Hangenmaru, though displeasing, other than staining the floor, his actions were within his rights. It is your attack that was not appropriate. Not only did you assault a colleague, but as a result of the conflict, the treatment of one slave is being held up, while another was also injured.

Mr. Baratheon, please understand that even if they are your possessions, such displays in public are going to stop your colleagues from enjoying their meals. I can see that you are a man who understands art, would you not say it is the duty of those such as you to teach the people of other lands who do not understand it to appreciate aesthetics? Surely you see that such a displeasing public display goes against that.

This is not the place to fight, but if you still wish to do it, as soon as tomorrow the battle royale presents the perfect opportunity. Please save your strength for then.

And Ms. Stroheim,"
this time the voice is louder, to stop the girl that is attempting to leave
"that is not the way books resolve conflicts. Please do not injure slaves owned by others on impulse.

I also want to ask all 3 of you to report promptly if asked in regards to this incident.

Mr. Baratheon, please act quickly in treating that slave. If there is any assistance you need, do not hesitate to ask. The Kingdom needs all its soldiers intact if it can be helped, even slaves."

As long as Youou Hangenmaru and Joshua Baratheon do not move from their positions, the sculpture continues to stand between them.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

...Coolly leaves the scene. After hearing what the black sculpture had to say.

Welp, I've been caught. Silly me. With that said, however, her attention was drawn towards the sculpture rather than her own immature act.

That wasn't human. She could assert without doubt. She couldn't tell what it was, but it was inhumane, and strong. She doubted the old slave owner could've put a scratch on it.

After pushing everything into the back of her mind, she started whistling Alleluia as she walked down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 pm

A black knight like object is now standing between Youou and Joshua, and The speed it came in was something amazing of its own. Youou was named as the one at fault here, and even though he doesn't like that he realizes this isn't something he can really beat so he backs out.
"Tsk, interrupting a fight like that."
He walks away annoyed by how it ended but with no real other option

"Though, these rules of yours seem rather twisted. He's executing his rights but i'm assaulting a colleague huh? And this is all pretty damn hilarious coming from people who organize death matches." He shouts as he's walking away.

"We'll finish this some other time, old man" He says before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 pm

"Told you, idiot boy," said Joshua as he eyed Youou leave. "but I suppose that's what to expect. Immigrants." Turning his head to Ebele and his other slave, he picked up the young concubine off the floor and looked at the other. "My commands have not changed. Do as I ordered." he said as he quickly scanned the cafeteria and walked away, beckoning his slaves to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm

And with that, the cafeteria bell rang, signaling to everyone that lunchtime was over. For the rest of the school day, all the students returned to their classes to attend lectures. Everyone returned home after school, to prepare for the big day tomorrow.

The day has passed from daytime to nighttime. Any further conversations will now be during the evening. Citizens and private slaves will continue in the City Towers area. Slaves and immigrants will continue in the Slums area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Cafeteria   School Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Cafeteria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2