World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help my Battle Tower team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

Help my Battle Tower team Empty
PostSubject: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:30 am

any1 remember Emerald Battle Frontier? im tryna get gold Battle Tower symbol, need suggestions for my team

Help my Battle Tower team Ninjask
Ninjask@Liechi Berry
Adamant: 100 hp 100 atk rest speed
Substitute
Swords Dance
Baton Pass
Silver Wind

substitute 4 times, consume berry, pass +4 speed and +1 attack to Marowak or Shedinja

Help my Battle Tower team 105
Marowak@Thick Club
Adamant: 252 atk 252 speed
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Brick Break

with +4 speed and +1 attack, Marowak has over 800 attack and over 700 speed; enough to outpace and OHKO nearly everything and anything

Help my Battle Tower team 292
Shedinja@Lum Berry
Adamant: 252 atk 252 speed
Swords Dance
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind
Aeriel Ace

Shedinja is here so that I have another Pokemon I can safely Baton Pass into if the opponent is using an attack Marowak is weak too (water ice grass) Shedinja will be able to come in unharmed due to wonder guard, then use Swords Dance if I think the opponent has no attacks they can use to kill Shedinja, or just start sweeping with +4 speed and +1 attack.

These 3 Pokemon have surprisngly good Synergy. Ninjask lures in rock/flying type moves, which Marowak can easily switch in on due to resisting rock, and having high enough defense to take a flying type hit with over 50% hp, and also lures in ice type moves, which Shedinja is immune too, and Shedinja and Marowak can switch in on basically whatever the other cant (Except maybe a powerful Overheat/Fire Blast)

I lost on my 48th battle due to a Vaporeon holding Quick Claw Ice Beaming Ninjask before it could Baton Pass...
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:38 am

The first thing i see is problem to roar/whirlwind
Second thing is multiple attacks, which breaks subs and then to your pokemon, like rock blast
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

PostSubject: Re: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:39 am

Opponents dont use moves like that in the Battle Frontier, atleast, not that ive ever faced
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:46 am

Just in case
Another thing is priority moves like ice shard, or prankster pokemon with will o wisp or twave
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

PostSubject: Re: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:19 am

this is gen 3: ice shard doesnt exist and prankster doesnt exist. Only Priority attacks are mach punch, quick attack, and extremespeed, and random quick claw hax

Damn I just lost my 44th battle to a Gyardos with Blizzard Thunderbolt Hydro Pump, and Fire Blast...couldnt baton pass into shedinja bc it had Fire Blast, and when I baton passd to Marowak, it ohkod it with Hydro Pump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help my Battle Tower team   Help my Battle Tower team Empty

Back to top Go down

Help my Battle Tower team
Page 1 of 1