World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:12 pm

How to Survive the Summer Sale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

The time has come my friends! The summer sale is neigh! This Thursday will be the day that our wallets and our piggy banks will be sacrificed to Gaben! TODAY WE PLAN AND DISCUSS WHAT WE WANT AND WHEN WE WANT IT!!! HAIL GABEN!!!

Go ahead and put down what you'd like to see be sold for more than 60% off.

My top 5 picks are: Among the Sleep, Story About My Uncle, Transitor, Lifeless Planet, and finally I would love to see Payday 2 on sale.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 pm

You know what this means guys. Time to spam steam sales pics!
Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Rj0Qzdl

And I have no preference, I had before but I forgot by now, whatever I find price efficient enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 pm

http://gaben.tv/
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Aside from a heavy discount on either Bastion, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam 3 or Painkiller, I don't think I'll be getting anything else. I already have most of the stuff that I need. I set the game priority in descending order from most to least.

Aside from games, might get a DLC or two for PAYDAY 2 since I'll be more active on it now that I figured out how to make it perform much better on my PC.

Still, I'm trying to save up for until the end of the year for the couple Playstation games that I wanted, so I could still end up not getting anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:44 am

2 weeks fellas... 2 weeks.... 2 weeks.... this is torture...
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:55 am

You should know, Can You Run It now has a specific category which helps you run tests for all games which are currently part of the daily deals on Steam. Figured I'd point that out.

Also, don't forget to vote and craft your badges to get special prizes by crafting the summer badge.

EDIT: I received Amnesia as a gift. Woot!

EDIT 2: I'm going to just leave this here.

Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Tumblr_n7odyhiFt81rwnp75o1_500
Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Tumblr_n7odyhiFt81rwnp75o4_500
Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Tumblr_n7odyhiFt81rwnp75o3_500
Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Tumblr_n7odyhiFt81rwnp75o2_500
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 pm

And so it ends... it was a good sale indeed. Though some of the hot indie titles like Transistor and Among the Sleep didn't have deep discounts like I hoped, everything else I saw was pretty amazing (aside from the whole teams thing, my god that totally wasn't rigged.)

What games do you feel good about getting this time around? What do you regret buying (if you regret anything at all?)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 am

I like how teams went down, everyone had an equal chance. I find the fact there were teams in the first place and how it was set up to be pretty shady, buy more for your team to win, yeah sure.

Transistor was just released, it's pretty reasonable to go for 25%, the developer is still trying to make a profit, so of course you won't see huge discounts in its first sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.   Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentleman, the Summer Sale Awaits.
Page 1 of 1