World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Avatar Parade

Go down 
+6
Nour Force
Judgement Princess
Leokane
Alibaba
Sukkito
Kimo Force
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Basically, people need to assign a theme, and according to said theme can people nominate specific anime based on it. So for instance, if I said action, I could nominate Hellsing for instance.

Once an anime has been voted for, people who would like to participate can change their avatars on the forum to those of characters from said anime. Bonus point if you change your chat icon as well.

How will this work? Anybody can nominate any anime. A nominated anime will get a ticket, and if that anime is being nominated by multiple users, then it'll get as many tickets as the number of people who nominated it, effectively increasing its chances of being picked.

After a certain amount of time, all the nominated anime will be put in a raffle and a random anime will be selected. The person who nominated the winning anime will then be allowed to pick the theme of the next competition.

• There's nothing to gain from this event. It's just for fun.
• There's no specific rule to the theme that you can assign. However, if it is a bit too severe and may end up providing very few results, we might ask you to change it.
• If multiple people win, they can all decide together. However, if too many people win, then one person will be picked at random.
• People who select themes are not allowed to nominate any anime shows. Since I'll be starting off, I won't be able to vote for anything this time.
• If a person participating is not familiar with a nominated anime, he or she can seek help from others.
• Participants will need to find their own avatars. However, it is still possible to ask for help.
• No hentai anime allowed. People still need to look up this stuff so if something's NSFW, then they are very likely to encounter it.
• In case something comes up, such as fighting or themes that probably will not work out, an administrator may step in. It probably won't happen though. Much.

Nominations will be left open on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. The results for the winning anime will be in by Saturday night according to central time. Participants will need to keep their new avatars from Sunday until the next Saturday where a new anime will be nominated.

This week's theme will be science. Nominate an anime that is involved with science in one way or the other (however cyberpunk anime is not allowed unless it does have a scientific side to it).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:55 pm

hue
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Mirasi / Sexy Neko

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:40 am

kek.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:43 am

Since Ali and I won last time, we should decide on the new theme together, but I'll give Ali the okay to decide for the both of us instead since I'll be pretty busy these days with university starting and whatnot.

Ali, pick the theme.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:16 am

mahou shoujo animes
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:24 am

Meduka Meguka.
(Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)

Is there any other suggestion? Maybe Ilya? Nanoha?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 am

I'mma say Sailor Moon cause why not?
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:15 am

I think Little Witch Academia counts
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Heartcatch Precure :^)
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 am

Alright. Using the same new method used last time, so here we go.
And the winner iiiiiiis
Quote :
Heartcatch Precure

Welp. Danna, you're gonna have to recommend me someone. I'm not familiar with this anime. In fact, do I want to be familiar with it?
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Well it's fun so you should just try it out. Kinda like Kamen Rider but middle school girls instead of guys.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am

welp, guess i'll go with purple
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:50 am

Alibaba wrote:
welp, guess i'll go with purple

What?! But I was gonna..
Curse you, Alibaba the Fifth!

Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 Fist_shake_by_amandakitswell-d4din1b
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:30 pm

welp, saw pink hair, took it
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 am

Alright, Danna. Pick something this time.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:13 pm

DAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Ok, theme of the week:

Anime with a good soundtrack. In addition to posting your chosen title, you are also obligated to include(preferably a youtube link to) a track from said title you found to be good. OP/ED songs DO NOT COUNT. hf
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Oh well. Try to get as many anime nominations done today so I can spin the wheel by the very end of the day today.

EDIT: Bollocks. If no one is nominating anything, then I'll just go ahead and nominate the most recent and most obvious of choices: Kill la Kill.

Normally, for a nomination like that, I would have to bring out Don't Lose Your Way up to the table as the good song of the OST being the most popular, but instead, I present this:

Yes, this song was in the anime. Episode 4 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:21 pm

*Cricket sounds*
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Zankyou no Terror

if I'm not too late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Avatar Parade   Anime Avatar Parade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Avatar Parade
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3