World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tap Titans Playgroup?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Tap Titans Playgroup? Empty
PostSubject: Tap Titans Playgroup?   Tap Titans Playgroup? EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Tap Titans Playgroup? Tap-Titans-cabecera

Platforms: iOS & Android

Tap Titans is a humble little mobile RPG that is F2P, not P2W, and the grind is pretty fair. I've been playing for a few weeks and can find myself accomplishing quite a lot.

Concept: you are a hero killing titans (JEAGER!!!!) Along the way, you pick up companions who assist you in slaughering these defenseless titans. Defenseless? Most certainly! These titans do not attack you. The only ones that do are the bosses--only if you take too long to kill them will they one hit KO your companions.

The challenge to this game is the more you progress, the tougher these titans' HP gets. That's it, they're a bunch of punching bags that you grind through. Eventually when your hero reaches level 600, you are able to prestige and reset your progress. You lose all of your levels, coins, stage progress, companions and hero skills. But you do not lose your items, diamonds (a perk currency,) and artifacts (currency to craft items.) Also the further you get in your game, the more artifacts you receive after the reset.

Bonus: there are loot drops from fairies that float around the screen that will give you a proportional chunk of coin, a free skill (so you don't have to activate a skill or can't due to cooldown) or a single diamond, and if you keep the ads on (you have the option of turning them off if you pay for diamonds, but even if you have paid for diamonds, it is wise to keep the ads on,) then you have the option of watching a 10 or 30 second ad to get a significantly larger reward.

Another bonus is that occasionally you run into a titan called Chesterson. His appearance is literally a giant treasure chest that will almost certainly double your current amount of coin or more.

There are also daily dungeons that are fair and challenging. They send out a demon titan that is significantly stronger than what you and your whole party can achieve together and almost forces you to grind for a short period until you can kill it. After you kill the demon, you receive the daily award. The best award, in my opinion, is a reward that doubles the loot drops.

Now here is another challenge that is increasingly challenging biweekly (as in twice a week on Wednesdays and Saturdays): a global tournament. How these tournaments are currently formatted is by simply having everyone who chooses to participate, immediately prestige and in 24 hours, grind as much as you can. Whoever gets the furthest in the stages, will get more prizes. It is also fair because no matter what place you get, you will get a prize of some sort. A good amount of prize honestly goes to the top 20, better at top 10, then top 5 each has their own amount of prize pools. It's a tough and challenging feat and honestly feels great participating in. It's satisfying by seeing how much you can accomplish with some added pressure.

That's about all there is to it right now aside from more in-depth detail analysis on Reddit and through your own observation. The one good thing Reddit has done is make a tier list for the items, it really does come in handy.

Tap Titans ladies and gentlemen. It's 100% free and its pay-what-you-want. Like Hearthstone, you can make a great amount of progress for free. Unlike Hearthstone, with patience, your progress comes a little more fairly in comparison. Get started now while the community is young, the tournaments are only getting harder.

My friend code is: jz6pgle
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Tap Titans Playgroup?   Tap Titans Playgroup? EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:17 am

"Your device isn't compatible with this version."

If it's not my PC, it's my phone. gg.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Tap Titans Playgroup?   Tap Titans Playgroup? EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:51 pm

i'd tap that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tap Titans Playgroup?   Tap Titans Playgroup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tap Titans Playgroup?
Page 1 of 1