World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tying up old strings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

Tying up old strings Empty
PostSubject: Tying up old strings   Tying up old strings EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 am

So, I guess I'm making this topic just to let everyone know what happened to me.
Spoiler:
My terrible humor aside, I've just been away. I lost interest in WDA because I have no reason to come here. I don't play any of the popular games here and anyone who I need to speak to I have another means of contacting them. So this is really just an official letter saying goodbye.
I do however want to apologize to the people who have had to put up with me over the years. I'm not exactly a shining beacon of friendship and kindness. I do still want to leave on a good note however, but I understand completely if you don't think I deserve that right. Why did I bother making a topic about it? Not quite sure, especially after all of this time. Probably something to do with emotional closure. That's not something I'm personally good with.

I hold no ill will or hostility towards anybody here. My leave is due to my own person, nothing more and nothing less. If any of you feel otherwise feel free to send me a PM about it or contact me through skype username: d-money101. I'll probably check my inbox one last time before today is over.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Tying up old strings   Tying up old strings EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Ouch.

Well, just know that you can come back any time. You'll get a warm reception, at least if I'm online at the time.
Back to top Go down
Jaden ecchi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden ecchi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Tying up old strings   Tying up old strings EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:10 pm

its been a fun ride
Back to top Go down
http://heroduelacademy.forumotions.in
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Tying up old strings   Tying up old strings EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Hey man, it's appreciated that you took effort to leave on a good note rather than a blaze of glory. Make more right choices, we all know there's a lot of bad choices (like buying videos games when you are short on cash to begin with.)
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tying up old strings   Tying up old strings Empty

Back to top Go down

Tying up old strings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros :: Farewells/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: