World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAID: The Role Playing Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

MAID: The Role Playing Game Empty
PostSubject: MAID: The Role Playing Game   MAID: The Role Playing Game EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:47 am

An excerpt from the game book wrote:
Things you probably don't need:
- Shame
So, while messing around on the internet as usual, I came upon a curious piece of text.

A .pdf for a tabletop role-playing game, called MAID. It's about...

...maids.

And it looks pretty fun.

Of course, we are online so we obviously aren't playing over a table. With stuff like, say, google documents however, it's possible for us to stand together at the round table, hand in hand, maiden maid, to bond over fictional things.

With that said I say, as a community we should definitely give it a try. Or more than a try.

Links:
http://www.big-metto.net/RP_Wiki/index.php?title=Maid_RPG
http://www.maidrpg.com/index.shtml
If you really want to, feel free to buy the .pdf but I have a link to one anyway. I'm not linking it here since it could be illegal, maybe. Ask in chat an you shall receive.

Objective:
Unless we're playing the favor race variant, the objective of each session depends on the scenario and the Game Master's discretion. However in general, you can say that the objective of each player as a maid is to compete for the master(GM)'s affections through sabotaging each other and doing dice rolls.

The setting, tone, and pretty much anything can be changed to suit a session's need. However, the three Ms, Maids, Master, and Mansion, are constant. There is one mansion, one master, and as many maids as there are players that aren't the GM.

How a session will go:
Rather than a typical forum RP where each player takes turns to post, we'll use a foreign medium to do the actual playing. Google docs is the easiest but it's pretty much possible to play with just a chat program, assuming everyone has their character sheets up and pen and paper to keep track of things.

A session will last...a good while. Shit should take at least an hour but you can always leave off a session and resume later.

So like, I'm up for a game anytime, Ali wants to try, so if we get at least one more person we can try out a test session or something.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

MAID: The Role Playing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAID: The Role Playing Game   MAID: The Role Playing Game EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 pm

BUMPING BECAUSE WE GOT BUSINESS

If you're willing to try it out in 8 hours from this post, post so now.

http://www.d20source.com/post/79561367356/why-every-group-should-play-maid-rpg-once

Also the thing that, didn't introduce me to MAID but it sure made me really want to run it at least once now. Read it if you have time. The PDF, ask me in cbox.
Back to top Go down

MAID: The Role Playing Game
Page 1 of 1