World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you been watching lately

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

What have you been watching lately Empty
PostSubject: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:46 am

I remember we had something like this for games a while ago, and i'm kinda curious about what you guys watch so even though this will get barely any posts and die it's probably worth a try!

I've been watching seinfeld lately, which for those who don't know is a very popular american sitcom from the 90's, and it's unsurprisingly worthwhile.

I also saw some movies in theaters lately like star wars ep7 which was really fun, and spectre which was okay, also i got dragged into krampus which was a very weird mix between a christmas family movie and a horror movie which achieved none of the goals of either types of movies... It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:48 am

I most recently watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens and really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Finished watching spice and wolf 2 that I've been holding off for a looking while now. If memory serves, since my 11th grade midterm exams. Mind you I didnt not watch it because of studying for exams, just kinda got bored I guess. I kinda appreciate S&W a lot more this second time round, now I have a hard time deciding between this and Maoyuu.

On another note I also finished Sora no Woto and the ED's been repeating in my head all day.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Video lectures of Telecommunication Systems 2, Digital Image Processing and Computational Theory.
The worst anime ever, 1j-1/10
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Why, doesn't that sound marvelously entertaining.

Finished Cencoroll, it's some artsy OVA I guess. It was okay. Had supercell's love and roll as the ED though so that wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 am

i'm watching the daredevil series, it's pretty nice so far
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:28 pm

I finished Sekkou Boys. It actually gets worse down the road... yes, seriously. It sucks.
I watched The Great Gatsby (2013) unsatisfying piece of shit
I just finished watching Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. my kokoro was sakebitagatterunda'd ;_; unsatisfying piece of shit
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you been watching lately   What have you been watching lately Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you been watching lately
Page 1 of 1