World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy birthday rikam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Happy birthday rikam Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday rikam   Happy birthday rikam EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:40 am

Well i very much doubt that she'll come to the forum and see this, but hey, i might as well.
Oh young little rikums, it seems that you were born on this date many a moons ago, and that's something people celebrate idk. So let us gather.. Well not really gather but each on his own view this topic and it's posts.. That i'm sure it will get.. And enjoy the moment where with all our words coexisting at the same time it almost turns into some kind of actual conversation like thing that in a way gathers us spiritually through the planes of the earth.. I guess.
Uh..
May your edges be sharp and your days be mellow, cuz i guess you're a fine little fellow.

Uhhhhhh
Good luck with writing and that other thing..

Oh and happy birthday
Unless you're reading this and it's not your birthday anymore, then i'm not really sure if i'd want you to be happy, i mean who says "happy day"? Maybe good day could work, but good doesn't really have to equate to happiness. And even then good and bad can be very subjective between different people so my wish for you to have a "good" day might not really fit in with the "good" day you have in mind so it could be essentially useless to wish someone that and heck it can even turn into a wish for misfortune, unless you just give it in to mean simply whatever works for the person you're wishing it to but that just means you could end up wishing for things that displease you, like maybe that person is some serial killer and his good day is a day where he killed people or some shit, and you wished for that you dirty anime nut(aka dan) and i've really don't a much care amymore soi'llstoptyping.

So Have a day that fits in within both our definitions of good or happy without crossing the line on either!!!

Also i will have to admit i had no idea it was your birthday until i saw it on skype.
I left this till the end in hopes that even if you came to the forum you just won't bother reaching here.
Though that just begs the question of why i bothered mentioning it in the first place....
But that's a story for another time.

I guess i'll end this normally
And yes this was actually supposed to end here at some point during my many editions of this topic and i refuse to change the fact that i called this the end.

Happy birthday

Also if you're looking for a cake then just imagine my dumb text as some probably ugly looking piece of pastry.

I probably shouldn't fuck around too much with birthday topics, i mean i wouldn't want anyone to actually get upset.
So seriously happy birthday, have a good one.

Though i haaave to add, my ipad wanted to correct "have a good one" to "have a good once" and i found that somewhat funny.
Also i noticed the mistake in the title which was not intentional at all but it made me chuckle seeing it after all this.
...i'm easily amused.

Happy birthday!!!

I just can't resist the sweet temptation of cock.
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday rikam   Happy birthday rikam EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday to the Cicada Queen, me.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday rikam   Happy birthday rikam EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:06 pm

HBD PW. may friendship and seacats come to you
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday rikam   Happy birthday rikam EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 pm

I know I'm only two days late, but I hope you had a great birthday. c:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday rikam   Happy birthday rikam Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday rikam
Page 1 of 1