World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do alone but together <3

Go down 
+2
danna45
Alibaba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

What to do alone but together <3 Empty
PostSubject: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Soooooooooooo, Super Dangan Ronpa 2 discussions we had in chat proved to be nice and our good friend Dr. Latency Alibaba thought it would be a good idea to try a game or anime or such (each on their own) and then discuss it together.

So what would we discuss together? I mean, we could discuss airing anime but we're already technically trying that and failing... and not everything can stir up as much talk as super dangan mystery. I guess VLR but I don't want to watch Let's Plays :x

Last edited by Nour Force on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:06 pm

RANDOMLY PICK AN OLD ANIME SERIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Well I'm playing Morrowind now and I totally wouldn't mind if everyone got into that.

Either way I prefer games over anime for this but anything goes. I haven't gotten to Never7 or Ever17, for one.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 pm

So this didn't become a thing at all, did it...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 am

RWBY
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 am

No, we never7 got to it... at this rate, we probably won't ever17.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:05 am

omg two new posts within a day, how joyous

i'm still gunning for never7 myself. would be a great way to motivate me to actually play it.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 7:52 am

Suggested Never7 and Ever17 but not Remember11, rip.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:58 am

no one remember11s it

har har har, i'm so fahnneh
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Ever17 is super good but I never finished it. Pretty sure Never7 is the one I imported after they fan translated it but never got around to it... that doesn't prevent me from "obtaining" anything else though.

If you guys ACTUALLY decide to play one of these I'd totally also play it through.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 am

So are we doing this or what
What to do alone but together <3 F2b607f9965d407f810d0c49047636d7
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 am

so nour has started on ever17 and ali will hopefully start soon, just sayin' poofy if you're seeing this

i tried installing never7 but shit won't work. will probably get to playing ever17 tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Aren't we all technically already doing this especially with Danganronpa 3?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:33 am

This was from before dang3 started, also it being a weekly thing makes it kinda limited compared to other things we can just finish fully.

Or maybe 'limited' isn't exactly right, to be more accurate it's just gradual, what we're looking for though is more of an event or a fad to stir us up.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:41 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Ongoing anime isn't really fair, since it'll almost always fall into this by default. Plus everyone'll be forced to wait a week an ep, unlike with SDR2 where we all pretty much went through the game at our own pacing after starting it at around the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 pm

And even then if you take into consideration what we've done and our general direction toward what it is we want to do and what it is we compromise for the sake of getting things done it really becomes apparent how we intertwine as a group and the nature our bonds will seem clearer though the holes in them will be more glaring as a result but as long as we understand this moving forward will be possible with minor obstacles and the ensured satisfaction of at least the most important parts of us as a whole and hopefully this comes to include the others or possibly reach that point in the future ahead.
After all these subjects are truly a part of what we are as people and understanding that aspect we can also come to understanding our needed perspective for what's to come from here on out and move with that to achieve the goals we all stand by together united and even each of us on our own in a way that makes it apparent what problems we can solve through this and what methods we can come upon going forward.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 am

what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 am

I think I made myself perfectly clear.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:49 pm

fuck off tamanawa

:synergy:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm

I did all five roooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutes
Sora is so irrelevant...
I did You -> Tsugumi -> Sora -> Sara -> Coco
You don't need the bad endings to get Coco. You don't really need the bad endings for anything...
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:34 am

Welp I finished E17 too. Might post full thoughts later but for now...

I really liked it. It was kinda dull for a good part and that's a flaw, but by the true route the twists were more than worth it. And I came in expecting a lot of Uchikoshi's twists, which actually was used here. The VN felt kinda unpolished and more experimental than Uchikoshi's later titles, but it also feels like it has more soul and is wilder than Uchikoshi's later titles, whereas the aforementioned titles may be more refined but aren't necessarily as daring. This one also has a more anime aesthetic and mood which I do dig so that probably plays a part in it. And it actually has a conclusive and satisfying ending which Uchikoshi's later ones definitely fucking don't have. It might not be fair to be so comparative but keeping in mind what this author has done(or will have done) while reading this did play into my enjoyment factor a bit.

Onto playing Never7, whose sound I could never actually get to work...
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:28 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Not anymore! Only one more HOPE to go! I hate this anime! Anime was a mistake! ^_^

Never7 actually never

And you know, I kinda slightly hoped there would be tuna when an elevator was mentioned in Root Double. This guy clearly didn't learn anything from his time with Uchikoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do alone but together <3   What to do alone but together <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do alone but together <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: