World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire/Emblem Heroes

Go down 
+3
Leviera
Nour Force
danna45
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

The next step in our master plan community's degradation into mobage-playing cancer. Fire Emblem Heroes!

Is in English and thus needs no guide. Get it from the Google shop or

http://rawapk.com/fire-emblem-heroes-apk-download/

http://altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara Here's a basic tier list you can't read because it's in Japanese

And post your friend codes, also discuss. I rolled Eliwood and a bunch of other irrelevants.

danna - 6860249419
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm

On that 5* thing(somehow forgot I didn't reply), you only get animations if they're natural 5*s, aka they don't exist as 4* or lower.

It's either that or you get an animation if they're the featured rolls on the Gachas. I rolled Roy as a 4* but got a summoning animation.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 am

By animation I meant the summoning stone animation, the stone will lift and then drop quickly, making a ring of dust spread out around the stone, then the stone lights up and a beam of light shoots to the sky like normal. All 4 stars+ have the animation, and I got that animation 4 times which all ended up being 4 stars, no 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 am

Leviera wrote:
By animation I meant the summoning stone animation, the stone will lift and then drop quickly, making a ring of dust spread out around the stone, then the stone lights up and a beam of light shoots to the sky like normal. All 4 stars+ have the animation, and I got that animation 4 times which all ended up being 4 stars, no 5 stars.

Yea, this has been a proven thing. All 4+ stars have the dust ring animation.

Nour Force wrote:
I could upgrade Nino, but Nino already does her best.
^ Actually lost my shit.

You could upgrade Anna or Sharena to 5*, they're both seriously beast mode af and everyone who said they're bad got it turbo wrong. At least that's what I did with my first set of 20k...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:44 pm

I don't particularly like Anna as a unit (loved her in the actual games though) but yeah Sharena is definitely worth the feathers. She's one of the best lancers in the game, just behind Azura, and even that is debatable. I really regret 5-starring my Robin now as he has a -spd nature which decreases his spd from 29 to a mere 25, making him actually a pretty lackluster check to many of the threats I had hoped he would be able to check.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Update:

>The voting gauntlet started; the bottom right node on the map is finally unlocked. I'm voting for Lucina because I don't really care *shrug* or maybe it's because I don't like Sharena. fite me.

>There's also quests for the voting gauntlet that started c:

>New paralogue! It's only one chapter but it gives 3 orbs per difficulty adding up to a total of 9 orbs.

>New gacha. Besides Sibling Bonds, there's now also Princes and Princesses. Princes boosts Chrom, Leo, and Ephraim. Princesses is Lucina, Eirika, and Elise.

>gdi I'm rolling sibling bonds and 3 orbs are gray, do I just stop rolling?

EDIT

>THE CORRECT ANSWER IS I SHOULD'VE STOPPED ROLLING

>ALSO GET REKTD SHARENA FANS
Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 PVNQZ1q

Parties in the gauntlet are: Your current team's first unit, a random person off your friend list's leader, and a completely random person's leader I think?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm

I would have rooted for Elise if only it wasn't impossible to win and her opponent wasn't Eirika of all people.
So I rooted for Lucina like the majority of the player base, almost top waifu in Awakening after all.

If you were wondering my top waifus were Severa and Maribelle
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:38 pm

I FINALLY rolled a second 5*. It's Lucius, a CLERIC. gg.

With inheritance around, I have no idea what's good. Call me when the tier list is updated or something. Tell me who to feed Takumi to(to give close counter) tyvm. I was going to make Nino 5* but idk anymore~
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:54 am

Nour Force wrote:
Call me when the tier list is updated or something.

Expect raw stats (Sharena, Anna, dragons) and properly min-maxed characters (Hana and Cherche are all that come to mind) to be the ones everyone uses.

On the other hand, I think a select handful of smart people are going to be doing some batshit silly stuff on defense like have Wyrs, Lucius or a horse cleric with slow/absorb, Breath of Life, +5 HP, def/res IV, and tome breaker on a team of three knights all with smite and spur/hone armor.

At least this is my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Kitouski wrote:
On the other hand, I think a select handful of smart people are going to be doing some batshit silly stuff on defense like have Wyrs, Lucius or a horse cleric with slow/absorb, Breath of Life, +5 HP, def/res IV, and tome breaker on a team of three knights all with smite and spur/hone armor.

Yes, because smart people do batshit silly stuff. c: I've actually heard someone wanted to make a four-Elise team, and would choose offense or defense for each Elise based on her IV. Inheritance is a weird mess and it's really good for whales to just grab close/ranged counters and other potential madness, but it also helps to make the characters you love really good. I guess. Too bad I hate everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 am

Nour Force wrote:
Inheritance is a weird mess and it's really good for whales to just grab close/ranged counters and other potential madness

Ehh, I think the close/ranged counters will prove to be extremely overrated and anyone can compete if they're willing to take any of their characters to 5* due to their IV spread. Haven't spent a cent yet and I'd consider a 5* Eldigan, 3* Lon'qu, 4* Nowi and 4* Seliph of mine "IV perfect"... so I'm taking them all to 5. LITERALLY SPENT AN AFTERNOON CHECKING THE IVs OF EVERYTHING I HAD.

As long as people aren't fixated on making their waifu dank and also won't settle on a less than IV perfect waifu if they must play it, I think this game is extremely safe from being a whale game.
Also,

Nour Force wrote:
I was going to make Nino 5* but idk anymore~

Just do this and give her Life or Death 3... 8D unless her IVs are ungodly bad.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Kitouski wrote:

B-but... but everyone I'm considering turning into 5* is already lv40... so I'm lazy...
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

B-but... but everyone I'm considering turning into 5* is already lv40... so I'm lazy...

You're so lazy that I spent a minute rereading this and I still am not 100% why it's relivant... because you'll have to level them again? The SP carries over and inherited skills cost like 1.5x the normal so you're not really wasting any time... :c
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:55 am

Kitouski wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

You're so lazy that I spent a minute rereading this and I still am not 100% why it's relivant... because you'll have to level them again? The SP carries over and inherited skills cost like 1.5x the normal so you're not really wasting any time... :c
I only have Life and Death 2, and Nino is already doing her best ;_; yes I'm too lazy to re-level them
Also ya think there's a better weapon for Nino or something? Something that doesn't slow the special trigger... or does it not matter because she already 1shots?
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 am

So when can we expect a new tier list so I can be a tier whore even though this is a piss easy mobage with gacha
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:36 am

Nour Force wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

I only have Life and Death 2, and Nino is already doing her best ;_; yes I'm too lazy to re-level them
Also ya think there's a better weapon for Nino or something? Something that doesn't slow the special trigger... or does it not matter because she already 1shots?

I don't think any green weapon tops Nino's. Maybe Cecila or Julia if you wanted to do something specific but in a general sense her weapon is batty. You could just give her something like Moonbow and call it a day. Death Blow 3, Life or Death 3 (probably the optimal choice), Darting Blow or I guess if you're a scrub +3 ATK, +3 SPD or Fury 3 is probably what should go on Nino rather than the Resist. B could be a lot of things and can be justified I'd think.

Also, you're not cut out for metafagging at all. >:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:18 pm

Easter heroes announced~

idc about waifus or chrom
XANDER
Goddamn XANDER
Looks ridiculous
"Spring is here~"
Easter heroes album
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 pm

posting to brag again that i got a 5* jaffar
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:57 am

danna45 wrote:

Oh, Nour wanted that huh?

Replying to your post to brag that I also got 5* Jaffar.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Kitouski wrote:
danna45 wrote:

Oh, Nour wanted that huh?

Replying to your post to brag that I also got 5* Jaffar.
kys, both of you

Look, after getting Lucius and Priscilla, I can't risk any more colorless from that banner ;_; so I'm saving up for a bunny I won't get

EDIT: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW
Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 IzcOfxo
Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 UuWPb0p

pls no red units

Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 E0f61104537043ef92653e01c5ed4557
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Nour Force wrote:
EDIT: WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Those don't look like Jaffar.

Also, rip you I pulled a Bunny Chrom so I'm only one gold short of what you got this gacha.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

I haven't done the cavalry, flier, or armored lunatic quests so, since I got Minerva and Spring Camilla, I'm trying to do the 10th stratum flier quest. Going with 4* Catria & Cordelia, 5* Minerva & Spring Camilla. Naturally, since Minerva is my best unit(Camilla's stats are meh but her mobility makes it easy to cheese), I keep surrendering on the first stratum so I can change the 10th stratum enemies. So I'm facing a lot of blue.

Dire thunder
I'll have nightmares of Dire Thunder tonight.
** u rein, && u olwen
;_;
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 pm

aaaaaaa poofums i need comfort
I tried getting 5* Bunny Xander. Got Ninian, Bunny Lucina, and Rinhardt... all 5* but... I just wanted xander gdi ;_;

wait
no
I mean

Hah! In your face! I rolled blue three 5*s!
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 am

>complains about getting Ninian and Bunny Lucina
Die
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 5:24 am

Leviera wrote:
>complains about getting Ninian and Bunny Lucina
Die
Ninian's personality is boring and Bunny Lucina isn't even cute, fite me
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 5:34 am

I guess I shouldn't be talking since I abandoned Ninian to Eliwood for Lyn in FE7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire/Emblem Heroes   Fire/Emblem Heroes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire/Emblem Heroes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next