World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next Session of D&D will be....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

The next Session of D&D will be.... Empty
PostSubject: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Because Nour won't leave me alone, here's a list of my available days for June. Still working on the second part, which will be split up into multiple parts.

June 1st- My only day off this week. Not likely to game, but if enough of you bug me, I may do it. Only if Poofy read some of PBZ though.

June 5th, 6th, & 8th- Should have everything ready for a session by then. Will have the players complete their deliveries and start one of the next few parts.

June 13th, 15th, & 16th.

June 22nd, 23rd, 24th.

June 29th & June 30th.

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Didn't expect this many dates, I'm available on most of those days The next Session of D&D will be.... 128455777 At least 5th to 16th
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Didn't expect this many dates, I'm available on most of those days The next Session of D&D will be.... 128455777 At least 5th to 16th

Yeah, I'm not planning to do anything on the 1st except write the adventure. The next session will mostly be quest fetching and character development.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Danna sucks so as far as the first batch of days available go, he's only available on the 8th.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Aside from the 13th, if I calcualte right I'm actually free on all the other days I think....

Basically if it's Friday onwards in my time I can attend.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm

The coming week will be hard to tell for me. I'll try to be around to actually answer if I can play or not on those days, but until my whole moving situation settles down I can't really predict what I'll be doing so much one day in the future.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:15 pm

The 8th is currently the next date we'll play. If 3 or more people attend, then we will commence.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 am

Is everyone/anyone free in the next few days? 13th, 15th, 16th.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Dan said he probably can't do 13th, but everyone should be clear for the 15th and 16th besides maybe poofy? Didn't ask him tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Session of D&D will be....   The next Session of D&D will be.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The next Session of D&D will be....
Page 1 of 1