World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got any crazy dreams?

Go down 
+32
White Fox
Leviera
wynchester
Private_Foxy
Sukkito
Katarina
Jaden H
josh
Rika Furude
Ryuuji Takasu
Kitouski
Leokane
karolsc1000
Dexter Morgan
J.J. Knight
Legendaryfrost
Behemoth
Al-Bhed
D JR
Ryan
Unknown
Shark_X
Lupe
! ! ! ! ! Australia
Sherlock Holmes
Fish
Alibaba
Mau5
Kimo Force
Supasmash
Silver
Nour Force
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Got any crazy stories in your sleep to share? We all have weird, creepy, crazy, or awesome dreams. Don't be shy. I'll post some of mine later on.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Jaden ecchi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden ecchi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 am

I was stuck in a basement and I climbed out a window somehow and ended up in my aunts backyard, I ran away and found a friend and we ended up climbing a giant cliff. I remember we were climbing to find a "Blue bee nest" because red bees were ugly and mean but blue bees were nice, and we climbed to the top of the cliff and found a bounce house, then we jumped around in the bounce house then i woke up
Back to top Go down
http://heroduelacademy.forumotions.in
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:44 pm

I was in this odd location in Africa where the city was divided by some sort of jungle in between. Maybe the city was being built on top of that jungle and they were still working on the middle section.

Well, whatever. It was summer and my cousins from abroad were over as per usual. It was the final day, and I don't remember what we did but it had something to do with playing Kingdom Hearts III or I don't know. Next day came, and they leave. My family decides to pay some family friends a visit on the other side of the city. Thing is, I was asked to go there on my own since I was coming home late (I was applying for a job as a sailor, no idea why). I unfortunately had no money on me, and I had no choice but to go through the jungle on foot.

Yes, the jungle with extremely vicious animals ready to pounce at you at any given second. So I played it cool and silent and walked by all dozens of tigers and lions. One lion, in particular, was trying to climb into this van from the back. Assuming it was a circus lion, I decided to go back and give it a push. Turns out it was not a circus lion and it just wanted to eat the driver inside. Oops. I broke a run for it so nobody would point fingers at me.

So we make it to the party, have fun, blah blah blah, and I go home with my parents. The next day, I wake up and realize that there was a trophy there that I missed (video-game trophy, mind you) which I could have saved myself some time over yesterday. Luckily, my friend was with me and offered to give me a lift. So I opened my Far Cry 3 minimap (at this point, the game has gone full Far Cry 3 on me) and marked the objective. We crossed the jungle, no sweat.

For some reason, though, terrorists JUST decided to walk in and take over the town. I pulled out my U100 LMG from the back of my friend's minivan and started shooting them down. Once there, I got off the minivan, snatched the trophy, and ran for it with my friend. At some point, I was so badly wounded I had to use a health syringe to heal myself up.

So after that nonsense, I go to this city office where I have to apply for a job license so I can go cruising as a sailor. For some reason, everyone sitting there was a McDonald's employee, and my aunt was also there too. I guess she was helping me out by holding my turn? Oh well. Dream ended here.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Okay, I better write this really quick because I seriously need to get back to studying.

So in this dream....I was Araragi-san. There's no joke about that. Of course, I was still at the point where Ara-, I mean "I", was still dating Senjougahara-san. I got an odd request from her, and that request was to bring in some sort of star amulet that was said to grant any wish. So I went looking around town and asking for advice on where to find it, but to no avail. So I sat huddled in front of a police station early in the morning before said station even opened up, waiting so I could get some information from them away from prying ears. Sadly, they had nothing either, but did give me this hint to go check out somewhere in Egypt.

So I grabbed my stuff and headed out along with Senjougahara. Upon arrival, we were met with a Swedish explorer who was looking for the amulet as well. He also brought a small kid with him, presumably his son. So we walk around searching, and ended up in a giant submarine filled to the brim with really odd creatures (sea zombies). We then found not only one amulet, but two: The Star Amulet, and the Moon Amulet. When we asked the Swedish guy, he told us that this amulet would reverse the earth's polarity, effectively putting the earth out of balance and destroying it. We then decided to get rid of it, but the Swedish guy refused, claiming that we should go along with that plan and make use of what little money we can make over selling shelter and whatnot before the world comes to its end.

I fought a little with the Swedish guy after I got separated from Senjougahara-san, and when he threatened to destroy the Star amulet, I gave in and agreed to his plan. Besides, I was physically weaker than him, so no way would I be able to best him in combat. Anyhow, Senjougahara and the kid came in, and both me and Swedish guy agreed to the plan. When Senjougahara protested, I told her not to worry, and she understood right away. Swedish guy held onto the Star amulet while I held onto the Moon one. We had to fight our way back, and along the way, Swedish guy accidently dropped his amulet. I picked it up, and then the kid told me to get rid of the Moon amulet. I told him that I couldn't since the Swedish guy would put up a fight and throw away the Star amulet as well, which I could not do seeing as I could jeopardize Senjougahara-san's wish. I held onto both amulets until we got out.

In the end, I handed back the Moon amulet, and we all got back to the hotel we were staying in. As we were packing our stuff, I told the Swedish guy to wait up as I was going to go get something. I asked the sailors inside to get me a very long and very strong rope. The plan was that Senjougahara-san would knock the Swedish guy unconscious where we would tie him up and leave him somewhere so that we may have the time to run away with both amulets.

Yeah, I know Senjougahara-san could have easily dealt with him, or that I could have just called for help from Shinobu, but eh. I was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Put simply, I had a dream my father was attacked by aliens/agents (not sure which, so easy to confuse them, right...?). Then, for some reason, he wanted a divorce. He was going to stay at home for two or three more days, though. Probably to pack or something. My dad still cared about us, and you could tell it pained him to see his children crying. Friday came along, and he took us to a certain mall, one that we go to every single Friday. We'd always go there, head to the mall, then to the food court.
Together.
But this time, everyone split up and decided to go somewhere else. I went to the food court.

I ordered and waited for the food. The tray was on the counter, and the food was being placed one by one. The burger and drink came out first. I was waiting for the french fries.
**WAITING INTENSIFIES**
Looking around, my brother was right next to me. And a prick of a classmate was eating my burger. With a ketchup packet in my hand, I told him to get the fuck out. I burst the packet and ketchup splattered all over me. The prick started laughing. I didn't give a fuck. I started a rant about my brother for not doing anything about it, "just like he always does", and I used the worst insults I knew. It didn't help that I was somewhat unstable already, with the divorce issue.

MORAL OF THE STORY LOOK OUT FOR YOUR BURGER D:

So, I've had multiple dreams about my home-- most were too boring to mention, but... for some reason, whenever my home is in my dreams, I imagine it being a house (=/=apartment) with a basement and five empty unused rooms. Also an attic. o.o
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:56 am

I rarely ever dreams, but when I do the scenes are pretty stupid. Almost like something from a D rated film. My last strange dream can only summarized in quotes from the small bits I was able to remember I sent to my friend.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Last night I dreamed of myself laying in grass underneath a tree and relaxed because I can't relax when I'm awake.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:27 am

Ya'll know of Susanitis and how much of a plague it was at some point. But ya'll ain't heard yet of the terrors of Susanoma!
I didn't catch it, but I did dream that I did.

I was taking my medication for my allergy, where for this one time I got super high because of it (which is generally impossible to happen seeing as it does not contain anything that could do that, yeah I studied that crap). So what I did was download a couple stuff on my phone, and got my old friend's little brother (he was 13 here even though he's like two years younger than me), a bunch of other kids, and sat them all down in front of a projector. I promised to show them some funny stuff.
Do you know what it was?
K-On! hentai.
I wish I was kidding. Azusa on the receiving side, Tsumugi on the giving, and that is the most I am going to go through in terms of details.
Yui was in the background doing her homework on her desk not giving two fudges about what was going on.

So of course, all the kids in the room gaped their mouths open. I kept looking back and forth and ol' high me was like "haa haa c'mon you guys, it's funny. It's really funny. Aww, I bet you just can't understand what's going on."

So then I regained consciousness. I looked at the screen and I was like "HOLY CRAP TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!" I pulled the plug while the kids deleted the image from my phone. Then I wondered "wait, what if it had more?" So for some reason, the projector had re-attached itself to the phone when I switched to the next photo.

The first photo, I don't remember.

The second had Obama, but I don't want to go into details since it's kinda offensive for Christians.

The third had knights in armors spouting vulgar phrases in Arabic.
I couldn't take it anymore so I woke up. If there's one dream that will haunt me until the end of time, it's this one.

Thanks, Josh.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:10 am

dem 9 months no posts, blaming Kimo.

I had a dream where I was just casually going back home from school. In this cute little dream, my landlord was a cute young woman in her early 20s, who had her hair neatly tied in a bun (danna's type :v). She was sitting on the floor in front of the apartment, petting a sleeping horse. For whatever reason, there were tons of sleeping horses scattered randomly all over the place. When I asked about it, my landlord cheerfully just told me not to worry about it and just go home without waking any of them up.

But wait, don't horses sleep standing up? As far as I know, at least. Why would she have to sit down to pet a horse? I mean, horses are pretty tall, right? And were they always this golden-colored? And why are they sleeping similarly to how cats sleep? Ara ara, the animals we called horses were actually lions, but we both acknowledged them as horses for whatever reason.

I entered the apartment and for some other unknown reason, I had to climb tilted monkey bars to go up (tilted; something between a ladder and monkey bars) instead of using an elevator or the stairs. I was furious. Because the bars were slippery and loose.

...this was more boring than I hoped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got any crazy dreams?   Got any crazy dreams? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got any crazy dreams?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6