World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZiEndoMonogatari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

ZiEndoMonogatari Empty
PostSubject: ZiEndoMonogatari   ZiEndoMonogatari EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:19 am

So, I have avoided getting into the new monogatari season because (a) I didn't find a good time where I felt like consistently pausing the video and rewinding to read a bunch of random words just to watch an anime and (b) because the usual nisio bullshitting left me pretty cold towards monogatari after... hmm... somethingsomethingmonogatari, whatever the 4 part thingy that the previous one was called.

Anyways, I said f*** it and decided to just watch and miss whatever I am going to miss, so more like half-watching monogatari, half sipping on tea and not caring, with some hope that nisio would slow down the bullshit train a bit.

Thing starts, 4th scene or something, some minor bs has been going, then ougi walks in, drops the building plans of the school, flips them and talks about something that is obviously wrong with them and araragi is expected to notice. Araragi gives random answer, Ougi calls him stupid for not seeing the obvious strange thing in the plans that she is showing him and that he must know. Then she reveals the thing that's obviously wrong in the plans we have been seeing over and over: apparently, like every room below and above it, the third floor should have a room at the bottom left which it doesn't have so it's an empty space and the plans are weird. "Wait" goes Araragi, "wtf, the plans you are showing me right now clearly show there actually is a room right there, every floor plan is identical, there is nothing wrong here, you are full of shit just like every other character in this series", not exactly in those words, but you know what, that's the meaning I choose to interpret. "No, stupid" goes Ougi, "the plans I am showing you and which I demand you focus on, are false, they are showing nothing strange, what is actually of interest is the audiovisual room on the third floor which is weirdly small, and which I expected you to notice by showing you these irrelevant floor plans, calling you stupid in the process for failing to notice the irregular size of a room by looking at floor plans that are completely irrelevant to it", in not exactly those words, but that is actually 100% what she meant.

So, I can stop watching this shit now, right? I know it's small, but it's the straw that broke the camel's back. Nisio is a hack that can't write for shit and has to constantly bs people to stay relevant, I am done because there has been nothing even remotely coherent in these series for ages, and I am sure there will still be nothing even if I continue watching. Everything about monogatari can be summarised with this exchange and knowing that is equal to knowing what will happen at every episode, so might as well save time:
Bob: "Hey, my name is Bob. I am Bob."
Main Character: "Hey Bob."
Bob?: "You are wrong stupid, why did you call me Bob, dumb main character, that was so random and ignorant."
Main Character: "Because you are Bob."
Not Bob: "No, I am not Bob, whatever made you think I am Bob? Such silly presumptions. I will explain how silly they are in this lengthy monologue."
Some other character: "Hey Bob."
Bob the douchebag: "Hey, sup."
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

ZiEndoMonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZiEndoMonogatari   ZiEndoMonogatari EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:03 pm

don't forget to watch kizumonogatari(tm) when it comes out!

eh, owarimono had its moments.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

ZiEndoMonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZiEndoMonogatari   ZiEndoMonogatari EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:20 am

Well i personally think it should've stopped a long time ago, but i still kinda enjoy them
It might not be that great, especially certain dumb arcs, but overall it's am enjoyable show with a nice change of pace and flavor from the rest of things out there, even if that flavor is getting stale after so much of it.

Though despite how long it's been going and how meh some of these arcs can be, i think we still get some good worthwhile stuff every now and then and it's not really unenjoyable sooo ehhh i guess whatever just keep going.

Then again i haven't actually seem owarimono, but i doubt it's much worse than those 2 weird standalone arcs we got with weird meta villain and lesbian basket ball zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZiEndoMonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZiEndoMonogatari   ZiEndoMonogatari Empty

Back to top Go down

ZiEndoMonogatari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: