World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Grand Order

Go down 
+3
Mirasi
Alibaba
danna45
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 BnIB6J8

Fate/Grand Order is a shiny new(over a year old actually) Japanese phone game that has dominated our lovely chatbox as of late so I saw it imperative to make a thread. Why should you play this untranslated time waster, some of you may ask? Because it's actually fairly fun(Nour enjoying it despite not being a fan of the series is proof) and you do not need to know the Fate/ series very well, or Japanese at all, to get into this although it may help. Also because the summer event is currently going on and you can get this as a free servant. If that's not enough incentive I don't know. I guess you can join in on the discussions.

How to get it working:

As for how to actually play, it's best if you catch me or nour(Ali is unreliable) on cbox but I'll dump some links.

http://kairosity.tumblr.com/post/125576872324/fategrand-order-how-to-play
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_List
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php#nav

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic.php#nav
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic_02.php#nav

You'll start off with a tutorial that lasts a few battles and is piss-easy to complete although whether you'll learn anything from it is questionable. The first link is recommended reading once you finish the tutorial and you will know this when the game stops handholding you and you can actually do something. Note that while going through the tutorial, you will get to roll 10 cards for free. Look carefully at the 4* Servant card(s) you get, because chances are you'll be sticking with it for a while. If you don't know what 'servant cards' are, read the bloody thing.

The second and third links are the only links you'll really need once you understand how to play. Unless you can read Japanese you'll be looking up servants and craft essences from there. Now you can join the rest of us in rolling shit cards and crying about it. The last two links are fun reading and also recommended.

For those playing, feel free to post stuff, like shitty rolls or rants about the beach event eating up AP.

Friend Codes:

Last edited by danna45 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 am

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Latest?cb=20160331035419

I GOT CU ON MY ONE 10ROLL
I GOT ALL THE CUS
NORMAL
PROTO
THE DREAM TEAM IS HERE
RATE UP WAS REAL ;_; BLESS
NOW DANNA ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ALL VERSIONS OF THEIR FAVORITE(?) SERVANT

Also rolled an angry manjew.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Well that's nice but I rolled an Okita today. HA
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:51 am

Fate/Extra CCC & GudaGuda 2 confirmed.

Gudaguda part 2 featuring some berserker. scheduled for mid-April. I don't know enough about history to speculate, but I hope it's someone whose name I've at least heard before!!!
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 HmfxDG8

Fate/Extra CCC Collab - Scenario by Nasu. Release date unknown. Featuring BB. You have to have cleared Solomon.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 GYyVZA8
Silhouette matches, anyway
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Latest?cb=20140717091857
Grats on sakuraface.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 3:55 am

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fgogutentagomen
my sides
(fgo:go)

Imgur FGO riyo'd april fools characters https://imgur.com/a/E67NN

Here's some for show
Spoiler:

EDIT: You can't play FGOGO if your phone sucks. Also, the game only lasts one day. Your phone needs to be good enough to have a gyroscope, which detects how you're holding the phone. For example, this is what makes phone VR possible. If you don't have a gyroscope, the game will just give you a black screen after downloading and talking to Roman. I know because my phone sucks.

Here's a look at the game's servantdex
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8Q2IKSVYAA7Ma-?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:52 am

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 3r0ibf9vrouy

the stupid copper one

I didn't roll 2020 ;_;
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:58 pm

bump and reminder that swimsuit event 2k17 should be coming #soon
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:54 pm

IT'S TIME
FOR DEDDO HEATO SAMMA REESU
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 pm

ponytail nero is really tempting although i still want nobu the most

fuck this event's gonna eat up all my quartz and tempt me to whale

Last edited by Nour Force on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stahppppppppp)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

IT'S HAPPENING BOIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

http://view.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/ I recommend scrolling through this page before reading the English translation that follows. Also, the event starts at the 9th 18:00 Japantime.

ISHTARIN IS 4* RIDER WELFARE
IT'S AN ADORABLE LITTLE (DEAD HEAT SUMMER) RACE
CUTE CLEOPATRA CE
THE FIRST HALF ONLY SEEMS TO HAVE NOBU, NERO, FRANKENSTEIN, AND NITOCRIS. I GUESS PART TWO WILL BE RAIKOU, HELENA, AND SALTER.
BUT HERE'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT THOUGH
NERO IS A 5* CASTER LOL WHAT THE HECK SHE'S EVEN CLEARLY HOLDING A SWORD (THEN AGAIN, WHO ACTUALLY HOLDS WEAPONS FITTING TO THEIR CLASS ANYWAY)
WHY DOES FRANK ACTUALLY LOOK CUTE, IT'S WEIRD. SHE'S A SABER.
AND THAT 10/10 HIDING NITOCRIS. YEAH SHE'S AN ASSASSIN. OH WELL. MORE FOR ME. I EVEN USED MY MEMORIAL QUEST TICKET TO GET NITOCRIS AS AN OFFERING TO THE GODS.
AND GRATS DAN, NOBU IS A 4* BERSERKER. YOU CAN GET HER. GOOD LUCK.

English: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6scaev/summer_event_dead_heat_summer_race/dlbmtra/
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 pm

i was hoping nobu, raikou and salter were in the same roll

fuck

i dont want to prioritize one over the other. now that its out i realize i dont care about swimsuit nero

fuck
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Welp, my quartz is dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I came out with NP2 Nobu and a Nitocris. Also a Hessian Lobo because lulrateupisalie. Didn't get any 5* summer CE. I-I'm sure you're wondering why I would roll when I had NP1 Nobu and Nito. You see, I wanted to try my luck and get Frank or NP2 Nito(np goes from 450% atk to 600%). Got NP2 Nobu, no regrets.

Salter is a 5* Rider, Raikou is 4* Lancer, Helena is a 4* Archer. I already got the two I wanted most, so good luck rolling in Part 2.

MMM - https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6somu5/mmm_raunchy_roadsters_rampage_and_ravage_raths/
h-he thinks nito sucks. But Nito is still waifu.
>To conclude, Nitocris is an abnormal Assassin with a few interesting points to her, but she ultimately suffers too many drawbacks due to the nicheness of her NP effects, as well as her dependence on some of her skills. While her durability is unparalleled across her fellow Assassins, she doesn't really provide enough for her to be worth being kept alive. Sorry Nito, you are still pretty neato, I think.
Waifu is worth keeping alive ;_;

Also, remember to put Summer CEs or servants in your support.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 pm

apparently nobu isn't that amazing either ;_; her rating fell to 7.0 in the tier list

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm

danna45 wrote:
apparently nobu isn't that amazing either ;_; her rating fell to 7.0 in the tier list

Nobunaga is amazing.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Tumblr_ou1gxhLHUB1rt6jeso1_500

So is Nito!
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Tumblr_onuoiyQdgN1vk54b6o1_500
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Today I grinded enough bolts to buy

1. bolt version of the 5* event CE
2. an ishtarider ascension mat
3. all 100 gold exp
4. some red vials

And I got Atalanta from lv.1 to lv.60. Been a pretty productive day today. Atalanta's alright for Helena's node, as long as you have someone else(Archuria alter) already dishing most of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Soooooo Dan suggested we post our servants so here I goooooo
Max level unless stated otherwise

Sabers:
D'eon - Ah yes, one of my two starting servants. You were the better one, I think. I sure do love my "Gender Unknown" characters. D'eon is a pretty cute tank. S/he is really not made to be an attacker, at all. There are servants that can tank and fulfill other roles. But D'eon is qt. At max Fou, D'eon sits at nearly 10k ATK and 14k HP. Their first skill is an evade and 3-turn defense up, second skill is debuff removal/resistance, and third skill is a 3(three)turn taunt + a heal. As you can see, D'eon really is made to just tank. D'eon's NP isn't even good. But D'eon is cute and kinda grew on me, now one of my highest bond servants.

Sumanai - lv1 - lolignored.
Bedivere - lv40 - I was going to level this, but should I? idk, is bedivere good? I only have one saber to use, so maybe I could use one more.......?????????

Archers:

Nobunaga Oda - Besides Nobu, I haven't gotten any gold servants, since I missed out on a free Kuro.  Skill-wise, Nobu is... kinda okay maybe I guess? Her 2nd skill to increase damage against divine enemies is dead to me, but in general I'm just not sure how to utilize her skills.

David - Lucky enough for me, there's a ton of good 3* Archers, and David was the first I used. He's pretty neat for being QAAAB and his team evade can be pretty handy. Charisma(all party attack %+) is always good too.

Euryale - Gawain PTSD. Euryale is actually good though, her anti-male effects have helped with more than just Gawain(-cough- agartha heracles -cough, I can see why heracles would have guts 4 times, it's because of nero fest, isn't it?) Also her final art cute so she gets that bonus.

Billy the Kid - I LEVELED HIM BECAUSE HIS ART LOOKS COOL AND I HEARD HE CRITS WELL BUT HONESTLY HIS ATTACK ISN'T THAT HIGH AND I HAVE TOO MANY ARCHERS TO USE THEM

Arash - I LEVELED HIM FOR MEMES BUT HE'S NOT ACTUALLY THAT USEFUL UNLESS HE CAN MAX NP AT START OR SOMETHING IDK

Lancers:

Cu Chulainn - I don't need say much about this, he's the beeeeeeeeeeeeeest. Best. Best. So good. Almost bond 10. Based.

Medusa Loli - lv9 - i-i said I'd level her but I never really did

J'eanne D'arc Alter Lily Santa - lv52 - See above.

Elizabeth Bathory - She's really good... and... she'd be better if I didn't have a lot of male servants. Cu, why aren't you a girl yet?

Prototype Cu - I got him to 70 but I never actually used him. RIP. I have enough lancers.

Riders:

Saint Martha - Oh my lovely saint, why are you almost the same as D'eon? She party-heals(which also removes debuffs and is strangely useful in specific boss fights) and she's the only rider I used for the past year. Her NP is weak and her damage in general isn't worth mentioning. She's uh.... far form top tier. Still cute and got her at the start of my journey.

Mordred(Summer) - Yay. I finally got a rider. M-maybe this one will be offensive? Maybe...

Ishtar(Summer) - I hope this one is offensive.....?

Casters:
Merlin - MUH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII no words needed, lots of love. Actual top-tier. Damn you, give me gold caster gems. I even have the pages.

Hohenheim - lv50 - I tried to use him but he's really, and I mean really, weak. Yes, his NP is offensive. He's not really good. Hans is better, even if they fulfill different roles.

Assassins:

Yan Qing - lv31 - I have not tried him. I-I think the three star icon skills were intimidating, maybe.

Stheno - lv1 - I just want you to know that I have all Medusas. Euryale, Stheno, Medusa, Gorgon, Medusaloli.

Jekyll & Hyde - lv50 - I was training him for a decent assassin but I got Scat. Looking back at it, it doesn't really seem like his NP does much? I mean, sure, you can change from an assassin to a berserker, but why? You'd likely be up against riders if you're taking an assassin, right? Or is it because you don't have enough of a class that you take Jekyll in your backrow as a zerker? I don't know. I don't think he's that good?

King Hassan - The QABBB pseudo-zerker. He relies on instant death, which never works. His guts and atk/buster self-buffs are pretty good though, and his attack is still high. Buster Assassin.

Scathach(Assassin): The QQQAB assassin. She has taunt, quickup+, and heal/defenseup... which isn't thaaaat good but she's very good at generating crit stars with her QQQAB, and her NP is a Quick AoE so it's really good. Quick Assassin.

Nitocris(Summer): The QQAAB pseudo-caster. Her skills are taunt/defense, defense/defense, and atk+/np+, basically. Her AoE is offensive, but it's an Arts NP. I haven't tried her enough to get a feel for her but she's definitely weird. I hear people saying "This is what Nitocaster should have been, instead of relying on instant death so much." She's still a candidate for best waifu. Arts Assassin.

I've collected all three assassin flavors!

Berserkers:

Cu Chulainn(Alter) - Muh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. So strong. Pretty good. Has the classic evade(though worse)+Guts. Does great damage. You're cuul, Cu.

Nobunobu(Summer) - lv46 - I'm still working on leveling her and getting all her skills and stuff. RIP mats/exp ran out.

Chacha - lv27 - missed out on event items ;_; should burn her

Beowulf - lv70 - I leveled him as my first gold zerker but he's really not good.

Paul Bunyan - Use her, Dannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Others:

Sherlock Holmes - lv62 - I don't know what to think about him. He's weird? I don't know how to utilize his skills or build the proper team for him, so I'm really confusde on what to do with him. Dan would like him, iunno.

Hessian Lobo - lv1 - I just got him. Hai. Summer part 1 rate-up is a lie.

Gorgon - lv74 - >3rd skill stun is luck-based. Kys. Earl is the one that leveled her with my account, I only used her once and when I did I figured using a normal servant with better skills would have been easier.

Angra Mainyu - lv1 - He's NP2!!!!!!!!!!

Mashu - She's amazingly good. She cuts the damage taken to 0. I remember tanking so hard with Waver and Mashu that an NP did 0. Against a lancer. None were sabers. She's so good, and she always will be. She works in every team. But DW, lv90 when???

..........so tell me what supports you want?
this definitely wasn't too long

Last edited by Nour Force on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:55 pm

What I got:

Saber Class
Nero Bride lv90(maxed) - I haven't leveled her skills too much but they're somewhat functional as they are already. all 3 are single target. having a single target heal AND attack buff isnt half bad. and if i bother to actually level her NP gain skill it'd actually be quite amazing, i'd imagine. BBQAA with an A NP so she fits well into arts teams.
Gawain lv80(maxed) - has an AoE NP, AND a self 50% ATK buff(effectively) with his Numeral skill. has a team charisma skill as well but its a bit weak, and an NP gain 20% skill, so he starts with 70% NP if i equip him with a 50% NP starting CE. BBBQA with a B NP.
Okita lv60 - havent found time or mats to ascend her but everyone knows how good she is
Lancelot unleveled - same
Other less notables - Liz saber, the 3 3* spooks

Archer Class
Kuro lv80(maxed) - amazing single target unit, lots of damage, decent NP and alright stargen.
Atalanta lv60 - her NP on 3 enemies practically generate 50 stars. skills are alright, has a team quick buff but nothing too noteworthy.
Ishtar unleveled
Euryale lv60 - I have the Karen CE that boosts damage against males by 25% so my eury's male-hating tendencies are even stronker than before
Unnotables - p' much every 3* archer i think? also nobu, i love her design but sadly havent found time to use her much

Lancer Class
Elizabeth Bathory lv85(maxed)(grailed once) - Has a team charisma equivalent that gives almost 20% atk buff to everyone(it'd be 20% at lv10. i have it at lv8), AND to females aside from herself you get double. that's like 36%(40% at lv10) atk buff for 3 turns, which is the best in the game iirc. can also def down a single target for 3 turns. her NP is aoe but the damage sucks tbh. BBQQA but her single A has decent arts gain. i quite recommend her for any waifu team composition.
Unnotables - I have too many. Medulancer, Enkidu, shuwen, kiyo swimsuit, fionn, the 3* stuff. i'm sure they're alright but i just havent leveled any of them at all except kiyo to lv 50 and she's quite unnotable tbh.

Rider Class
Francis Drake lv90(maxed) - Amazing stargen and damage. Has a team NP buff skill if you can a 3-NP-chain for that amazing dmage. Has an NP gain rate up skill as well as an actual Np gain skill(36% iirc, goes up to 50% if i fully level it) that also gives like 5-10 stars right off the bat. BBAAQ with a B NP so she doesnt drag you down in an arts composition, while still being able to buster brave.
unnotables - Ishtarwelfare cuz i just got her. thats it.

Caster Class
Hans Christian Andersen lv90(maxed)(grailed) - my favorite and best servant. his NP is amazing as guaranteed team heal(3000 HP at minimum, or 1k heal over 3 turns) and an 80% team buff to atk def and stargen. his skills also work well in crit teams, and his BQAAA with A NP fits him into arts teams well. not merlin but almost as good.
Zhuge Liang lv80 - it's waver, don't really need to explain. he's more than useful enough without the other 10 levels.
Unnotables - Liz Caster, Helena

Assassin Class
Welfare Scathach lv80(maxed) - we all know and have her as well so it's kinda pointless to mention I guess.
Carmilla lv60-ish - haven't played her enough but she's apparently a solid assassin unit. if someone needs me to i'll prioritize leveling her at some point.

Berserker Class
Swimsuit Nobunaga - New servant, whose full use I'll discover with the coming days.
Lu Bu lv70 - haven't done his skill interlude so he's stuck at 2 skills but he's an alright damage-dealer.
Unnotables - Paul Bunyan. haven't been able to level her yet.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm

i rolled helena btw, archer helena

not mama but still p' nice
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Grats Dan

I looked at all the ascension arts. Gj Raikou artist, really pushing for the bosom and butt in the same shot.  Same can almost be applied for Salter. Helena looks kinda nice.

I would've liked to roll for Medb :c

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Si5FGYW

BASED datamines are out.
Raikou seems really good, similar to her zerker form I guess. She's still a QQABB Lancer though.
We were just talking about it, and heh... Helenarcher got a party 20% NP + an effect. Poor Caster Helena. QQAAB Archer. Seems ok I guess?
SALTER CAN REDUCE SOMEONE'S SKILL COOLDOWN BY ONE.

Anyway,
Good luck, Alibaba!
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am

we can all come together and appreciate this to lift up the mood after ali's loss of 120+ quartz(iirc)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:05 am

YOU BETTER STEP UP YOUR GAME BECAUSE
MY CU IS FINALLY BOND 10, BOIZ

Also 10 million downloads or whatever #soon.
Chuuni Charlemagne #soon.
Saber old man Sasaki Kojirou? #soon.
Miyamoto Musashi again #soon.
Epic of Remnant 3 in general #soon (I should finish Agartha).
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 am

Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 DIwvU2cUQAAU0ub
Look at that DEDICATION
LOOK. 9/9/9 MAX LEVEL.

I'm sure everyone on JP knows but let's post it for nostalgia when one of us scrolls through the topic a year later:
Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Top_banner
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:32 pm

https://twitter.com/yu_10_6/status/906393608479137792
how the fuck
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:43 pm

I am in utter awe.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 pm

danna45 wrote:

I am in utter awe.
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD TRY TO (ALMOST) SOLO WITH A NECROMANCY SERVANT. IT'S A PURE SURVIVAL QUEST. BUT DAMMIT, HOW CAN YOU ROLL SO MANY SUCCESSFUL 50%S, DAMN THE CREATOR OF THIS VIDEO, NECROMANCY WORKS ONCE AND I'M ALREADY IN AWE, NECROMANCY WORKS TWICE AND FOR A SPLIT SECOND I THINK "WOAH THIS IS THE BEST CE EVER" BUT ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND BECAUSE IT DISAPPOINTS ME THE NEXT TIME AROUND. SCREW YOU NECROMANCY. I DON'T NEED YOUR SISIGOU, I'LL SETTLE FOR A 100% ONE-TIME GUTS HOW ABOUT THAT? YEAH, I DON'T WANT A 4-STAR-CE THAT WORKS LIKE 30% OF THE TIME t-to me ;_;
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 3:03 am

https://twitter.com/KUROTO_ship4/status/910491572449402882

i'm lower than a dog ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order   Fate/Grand Order - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Grand Order
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next