World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOLY JESUS FUCK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

HOLY JESUS FUCK Empty
PostSubject: HOLY JESUS FUCK   HOLY JESUS FUCK EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:55 am

I just had the trippiest, most mind-fucking dream of my life.

It took me back to the holidays. I was in a familiar shopping plaza I've been to. I was in a grocery store buying items to donate to the unfortunate. Somehow my roommate was also shopping with his girlfriend and we chat for a bit. I leave the store and go to a second store nearby.

Now this is where the shit really starts. As soon as I enter the store, it's fuck dead empty. I can FEEL that it just turned to night-time. Which makes absolutely no fucking sense so I'm wary. I find one middle-aged female employee and timidly ask if she can help me. She directs to a narrow hallway to an elevator.

This elevator was some fucked up contraption It's was regularly shaped. Imagine a square, take off the top left corner, then add a super long isosceles triangle to the bottom left corner. It's interior was made completely of polished sandstone. THEN THERE'S A FUCKING TOILET IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

I literally think to myself, "THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP. THIS HAS GOT TO BE A FUCKING DREAM."

I LITERALLY FUCKING REALIZED IT WAS A DREAM.

But then she says, "It's a weird elevator isn't it? We joke about it and call it the toilet room. But it's real."

I force a laugh, enter it, and start feeling around the elevator walls because I FUCKING REMEMBERED THE LUCID DREAMING SHIT. If you start to realize you're in a dream, you're supposed to stop and use your senses. Ask yourself if this is what real-life is supposed to feel like, see like, smell like. AND IT WAS FUCKING CHECKING ALL THOSE BOXES. AND THIS WOMAN ASSURED ME. SO I'M LIKE OKAY.

BUT IT WAS A FUCKING TRAP. The door closes, and we start to skyrocket upwards and the floor is rising and we're being squished against the ceiling. All she does is laugh manically. Every time we come close to being totally collapsed in, the shit resets. The floor goes back to a comfortable level beneath the ceiling and starts to rapidly rise again. And she keeps laughing and describing the rooms we're going past.

THAT'S WHEN I FUCKING WAKE UP. I'm in my dorm room. I check the time. It's fucking 9:51 PM. I startle my roommate. He asks me whats wrong, I tell him I had a trippy dream. He laughs. I try to go back to sleep. But the band is showing some film outside and their really fucking loud. I close my eyes and hear the director announcing shit. It was a compilation video of their past performances. Then it's announced that Colin, a friend of mine, had a short film to show that he made. He talks through it and I still have my eyes closed, but I imagine the shit he's describing. It was a bunch of surfing and calling out a gay junior.

BUT WAIT A DOOR THUDS AND I WAKE UP AGAIN. IT WOKE UP FROM A DREAM IN MY DREAM.

AM I FUCKING DREAMING NOW?

I read about this shit but never had it happened to me. This shit trippy man.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

HOLY JESUS FUCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY JESUS FUCK   HOLY JESUS FUCK EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am

Ah, a dream inside a dream. One hell of a trip. I have those every once in a while. I've found that I've been having more of those the older I get.
Back to top Go down

HOLY JESUS FUCK
Page 1 of 1