World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go netdeck something good

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Go netdeck something good Empty
PostSubject: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 am

Seriously I want everyone here to go netdeck a deck form ycs or something. DO NOT CHANGE IT. Many people will netdeck something then alter it so that they aren't netdecking because it's evil. It's not evil. The decks are posted up for you to use. People write articles for you to use. Netdecking is one of the best learning tools known to ygo. Meta is not evil, neither is netdecking. Go have fun kiddies. Also if you believe it is then **** off because you're a moron. I could post up all my builds and I would love for each and everyone of you to use them.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 am

yeah i still remember when u told me that mina and i still do it so i am by ur side mina

here is a good site for it http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/

Last edited by raye on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:23 am

I should say you can alter the decks but DON'T if you don't see how they work. Test them out several duels before doing so. If you don't understand them then you are very likely to alter key cards.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 am

Netdecking FTW. Meta FTW. Trolling in duels FTW.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 am

Well, for me there are 2 bad ways of copying, and neither of them is copying decklists. Deckbuilding is something vast, trust me on that, and decks are usually built on the collective knowledge, trial and error of many people, they are not all netdeckers, they have worked to make something and you can use what the collective knowledge has given. What is bad copying is the copying of play.

And still up to a point it's ok, you have to see the basic plays the deck was built for, what the builders have in mind, and learn it, but when you do everything out of copying, like saying "prio" when you summon a monarch because you saw people do something similar, or try to copy people by saying "timing" when you don't really know what it is, or when you flip that royal decree in my end phase even though I set no new trap card, because you saw someone flip in the end phase and when I ask you why you cant answer, or you dont attack with doomcaliber first on an empty field because you have a weaker monster to attack first as a gorz countermeassure without thinking what will happen in that case, that is one stupid way of copying. The number of combinations of cards in a built deck on a set gamestate is limited, so think through it yourself as well, if you copy every hand movement instead of just the deck and basic plays and doing the rest yourself you are not learning, and that is the reason you netdecked in the first place, remember to use your own head as well, that's what is giving netdecking a bad name.

The other bad copying is the copying of decktypes instead of decks. Because you heard sams are OP does not mean you can slap random sam cards together and it will work. The deck is what wins, that which was built by the collective knowledge. Your deck with the random sam techs is not OP, that deck sucks. And I am not saying you suck as a deckbuilder, but the person who made that sucky deck did not go through the archtype and decktype seriously, just heard it was good and assumed the cards themselves is what makes it good. That is called being stupid, decks don't build or play themselves, the collective knowledge here is what made the deck good, so unless you trust that to make a deck then you are simply someone who wants sams just because he hears they are good, which is a bad way of netdecking, you are both netdecking and you are going to lose badly doing it, and you are going to bring a good deck type several tiers down which makes you a bad player. Between the morphotronics you know, and the six sams for which you never saw a single decklist, trust me, morphotronics are better, unless of course you accept netdecking and go do it properly by seeing actual decklists instead of going commando on sams. There is nothing wrong with knowing the decktype and copying the deck directly, it doesnt make you bad, you must do it especially if you are good, even if you don't play sams tommorow you are going to be facing them against some opponent, isn't it much better to know that top tier deck when playing against it? Because let me tell you, every good player does know it, and that is because most good players copied it for that purpose, to learn it.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 am

minako is evil cause he netdecks^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go netdeck something good   Go netdeck something good Empty

Back to top Go down

Go netdeck something good
Page 1 of 1