World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reborn Duelist Revolution

Go down 
+15
Silver
Joker
Bakura Normal
paradox158
Sherlock Holmes
TheMole
7h3 J0|{3r
AsianShadow
Bunny Haruhi
raye
Niko327
Dragonclaw
Neku Sakuraba
Unknown
RD
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 Rdr_ba10
Reborn Duelist Revolution HQ
Record
2 - 5

Team captain - Raging Darkness*
Vice Captain - Unknown*
Members
Surberous
TheBeastly
Past Members
Spoiler:
* = founding memeber of the team
War in Progress
None
War History
Spoiler:

Last edited by RagingDarkness on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:57 am; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

RagingDarkness94051 wrote:
Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 DragonKnightDraco-Equiste Reborn Duelist Revolution HQ Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 DragonKnightDraco-Equiste

Mascot
Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste

Team captain= RagingDarkness94051 Rank 1

Members
1) Unknown Rank 2
2) Raye Rank 2
3) Dragonclaw Rank 1
4) Neku Sakuraba Rank 1

Wow what is this ive never seen this happen before?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 am

What's wrong with it??? I see nothing about it out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

don't mind me i'm just trolling and making sure no one was killing us or unknown was leading us to destruction alrighty i also read we have permisson to be war to keep it on the saft side if we are challenged i will decide if we're to accept i'm still captain even thought i'm awall we'll be doing 3 vs 3 vs with 1 sub unknown and raye i'm leaving it to you two to decide the line up. please note i will be out until the time i left i'm not able to duel on this phone anyway so yeah. captain is done trolling.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 am

ok if any challenges us to a war i will make sure unknown and i are there for the line ups
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah, like raye said we are ready for whatever they wanna fire at us. blink
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 am

TRR is waiting for a War,we will demolish you guys.
TRR challenges you to WAR!.
RAWR!!!!!

4 vs. 4
2 Subs.
The leaders will decide the Format.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

I will pm you on if we accept but most likely we will accept the challenge
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

YAY! A war!
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 am

Since unknown dont like responding to me im going to make this war offical
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 am

Unknown has been left in charge of this team due to raging stating he would be inactive until the 8th of august, you CANNOT go over your active captain raye.

This war is not official until the 2 captains agree on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Dont come here blaming me for this Joker. I have talked to unknown and i had tried to contact him over the last few days and he has not responded. We asked for this he knew what the rules are he would have to take some time to do this and so far he has not been doing anything here. I have asked for help form him but he does not co-operate with me so i go to asianshadow and dragonclaw for help. O h if you have not forgotten Unknown is not the only one in charge Joker. RagingDarkness made me and Unknown Co-Captains of this team and im doing my part for the team.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

Oh...I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused for not coming on. I am perfectly fine with the war so I say BRING IT!!! I was just gone for a bit because it was my birthday and i went out with my family. Now I guess I'm the first one up huh? Bring it mido. :D
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 am

oh im so sorry i did not know it was ur birthday today but u have been ignoring me when i try to contact u and i see that u r on so it gets me confused
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am

It was my birthday on the 1st and I leave the hamachi and sometimes WDA open and leave it sometimes so if you dont find me replying i'm not on.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 pm

As Raye has noticed i have returned. And since my internet is so slow right now i have not checked up on the war against "Rawr" Raye and Unknown i'm leaving you're temp captain status until after the war. All i have to say thank you. DISMISSED~!
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Congrats to Unknown for winning the war!! You did good man. I wished I could have been in the action though.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Congratz Unknown! And Dragon don't worry about not seeing action! Now that the war is over i will take full command again as 1 leader of the team Unknown and Raye have automatic temp captain status when i'm gone again. Now i want every member of the war team to pm me with are you ready for war and who do you want to take on next if you are. That's all i have for this team. Keep up the good work guys! I'm proud of you all even though Unknown did all the work! Man how could you Unknown or are you win hungry?! alright yeah that's all. Raging is out!
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

Okay guys time for redemption!!!!!!!!!! War challenges has been submitted. Details are to come thank you and come again for more details. AND

Y YOU NO POST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Ok, guys. Let's get this team back up and running! We'll just duel a random team! If that doesn't work, try screaming! I always scream, "FOR NARNIA!!!". It helps me boost my motivation to duel.
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Waifu : Themole

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Any chance i could challenge the whole team because i feel like it would be a fun challenge?

and make it interesting TCG exclusive cards and no prio so basically OCG rules =D

TCG Exclusive List:
Thier's also Tour Guide but for some reason it's not been listed
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/TCG_Exclusive

Last edited by TheMole on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

I will accept but only on the ground on TGC exclusive cards but i will not accept the OCG rulings we play TCG here.
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Waifu : Themole

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 pm

i can live with that so you have your prio but you have no TCG exclusives =D how will this battle be layed out =D
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 am

Can we start doing Inner Teams again?
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

RDR Updated as of Right now Welcome back to the vets and welcome to our new members. That's all from your captain.

PS. for anyone not on this team but would like to join pm me. Warning be ready to duel if you do pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Ello Team Member's ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Duelist Revolution    Reborn Duelist Revolution  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reborn Duelist Revolution
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next