World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flush^
WDA Member
WDA Member
flush^

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : flush^

Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?   Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 am

hey guys, i was just wondering if someone here plays Diablo 2, so we can play togheter sometimes or something like that... I play the latest version (1.13c), so if someone wants to join me and play this game... you can update it downloading first the expansion (Lord of Destruction) and then the patch 1.13c .

It's a very simple game in 2D, but with an extremly addictive playstyle, totally recommended if anyone didn't hear about it. If anyone is interested I will create a ham network.

Last edited by flush^ on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?   Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 am

I'm so in...
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?   Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

So you've been inactive for days, and then all of a sudden, you pop up and post about Diablo 2. You are a very mischievous person, Flush. I shall examine you...for science!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?   Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo 2 LoD v1.13c TCP/IP anyone?
Page 1 of 1