World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet

Go down 
+8
Lupe
Unknown
Legendaryfrost
Bakura Normal
mido9
7h3 J0|{3r
AsianShadow
Kimo Force
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Empty
PostSubject: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 am

Go read. You will not be let down.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am

Umm..I'm guessing you want to punch the internet?
I wonder what the reason is?
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am

click the text he put up its a hyper link
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 am

AsianShadow wrote:
Umm..I'm guessing you want to punch the internet?
I wonder what the reason is?
Click on the link above. There's an obvious reason why it wasn't in red.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am

Words fail me.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am

Uhh..maybe not such a good idea after I just had some large BBQ..stilll though WhyTF would someone do that?
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 am

I'd say bull crap but then I read the Anserw.

Ok what kind of animal would eat crap?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 am

I-I don't believe you people. I borrowed this from Fish.
This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Scaled.php?server=708&filename=3414tactical5f00facepal
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 am

when I saw that I seriously LMFAO, who the hell asks that question? And on yahoo of all places :D
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 am

Kimo is talkin bout the anserw nor the question
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am

Because it tastes like shit....
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:44 am

For those who dont get it,the person is asking what kind of poop to feed his parrot.Parrots eat pellets or seeds,not poop and he's feeding it poop.

And then an even bigger dimwit gives him a page long answer explaining poop dynamics and diarrea problems and recommended a fix on why the parrot wont eat poop and telling him to mix his poops and pees to help the parrot digest the poop better.

Poop.Im gonna keep saying that.Poop.

This goes beyond all idiocy that can be thought of or imagined in your worst nightmare.I feel insulted to live on the same planet as these two people and i normally see a lot of absolute idiocy,but not this much,these two idiots may have broke all logic in the world just with that one page

The smartest people in that page are those who werent part of the discussion.GAWD!,the smartest people in that page are those who didnt even bother to click the link to the question or answer it.

I cant even describe it at all,the rage against idiocy i have with me makes me wanna nuke the internet.REALLY.i cant say any more without breaking my keyboard and making some kind of new curse with the broken remains.This alone makes me feel like i want to quit using the internet and move on to TV.

That question alone may be the thing that killed science with it's insanity.THIS IS! THIS IS IDIOCY BEYOND ALL LIMITS OF IDIOCY,THESE TWO SHOULD BE CROWNED IDIOTS OF THE WORLD,THEY MAKE MY WORST IDIOT NIGHTMARE SEEM LIKE TALKING TO ALBERT EINSTEIN,THIS IS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:06 pm

mido9 wrote:
For those who dont get it,the person is asking what kind of poop to feed his parrot.Parrots eat pellets or seeds,not poop and he's feeding it poop.

And then an even bigger dimwit gives him a page long answer explaining poop dynamics and diarrea problems and recommended a fix on why the parrot wont eat poop and telling him to mix his poops and pees to help the parrot digest the poop better.

Poop.Im gonna keep saying that.Poop.

This goes beyond all idiocy that can be thought of or imagined in your worst nightmare.I feel insulted to live on the same planet as these two people and i normally see a lot of absolute idiocy,but not this much,these two idiots may have broke all logic in the world just with that one page

The smartest people in that page are those who werent part of the discussion.GAWD!,the smartest people in that page are those who didnt even bother to click the link to the question or answer it.

I cant even describe it at all,the rage against idiocy i have with me makes me wanna nuke the internet.REALLY.i cant say any more without breaking my keyboard and making some kind of new curse with the broken remains.This alone makes me feel like i want to quit using the internet and move on to TV.

That question alone may be the thing that killed science with it's insanity.THIS IS! THIS IS IDIOCY BEYOND ALL LIMITS OF IDIOCY,THESE TWO SHOULD BE CROWNED IDIOTS OF THE WORLD,THEY MAKE MY WORST IDIOT NIGHTMARE SEEM LIKE TALKING TO ALBERT EINSTEIN,THIS IS!!!!!!
Agreed on this but,

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Facepalm-homer2
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 pm

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Third-party-facepalm
@
Your poster's grammar.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 pm

This is funny stuff but the big question is did Kimo look this up? >:} lol jk jk
Its dumb einstein
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 pm

You guys are silly. I thought that answer was amazing. smile
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Minako wrote:
You guys are silly. I thought that answer was amazing. smile

I expected you to say that,so i saved space in my sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet   This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet Empty

Back to top Go down

This is When I Really Wanna Punch The Internet
Page 1 of 1