World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AsianShadow outtie For Now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

AsianShadow outtie For Now. Empty
PostSubject: AsianShadow outtie For Now.   AsianShadow outtie For Now. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 am

Well as you can see the topic,I will be leaving this academy temporarily,there arent any reasons its just,I joined WDA(TWA) to learn how to be better in Yugioh and all of you help me achived that goal.
I wont be gone permanently,I may pop in a few times and maybe you guys might see me on DN.
But for now I'll be leaving and hope to wish all members of WDA to have fun here especially the new ones.And lastly,to all LL members: I want you guys to beat all of the other dorms!Hopefully when I come back I want LL to be the toughest dorm! So thats pretty much it and for my War Team The RAWR Rebellions,mido will be in charge due to his activeness and mido,take care of the team for me while I'm gone,when I come back you guys have better won at least one War.
Lol,I type lots of things so bye people of WDA and I'll come back soon hopefully.
~AsianShadow
I decided to be inactive instead of leaving.

Last edited by AsianShadow on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: AsianShadow outtie For Now.   AsianShadow outtie For Now. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 am

So why are you leaving again? You said we helped achieve your goal, but how does that relate to you leaving? Whatever the reason we will always remember you. Good-bye for now my friend. Come back soon!
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: AsianShadow outtie For Now.   AsianShadow outtie For Now. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 pm

sometimes we all need a break, luck with that and hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: AsianShadow outtie For Now.   AsianShadow outtie For Now. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

I decided to be inacitve instead of leaving the academy.Can someone please Lock this? Tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AsianShadow outtie For Now.   AsianShadow outtie For Now. Empty

Back to top Go down

AsianShadow outtie For Now.
Page 1 of 1